peytoninterference.com

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: peytoninterference.com

In Response to Re: peytoninterference.com:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: peytoninterference.com : So you are basically telling us to not do what you do. Do I have that right? I bet it is because you know it's true. And you are afraid we will really find good evidence to support the case that Peyton gets all the calls therefore the league has to stop doing it to protect the sanctity of the game?
    Posted by rtuinila[/QUOTE]
    Would it really matter if you did?  By all means, go ahead.  I am sure you will get other pats fans to buy into your subjective determinations.  then you will all have more subjective things to complain about while your team is failing on the field.  but if you can blame others (validly or not) why not?  Right?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

underdoggg, you must have gotten your name from your favorite $ex position/partner.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: peytoninterference.com : Would it really matter if you did?  By all means, go ahead.  I am sure you will get other pats fans to buy into your subjective determinations.  then you will all have more subjective things to complain about while your team is failing on the field.  but if you can blame others (validly or not) why not?  Right?
    Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE]

Do you really think it's only Pats fans that feel this way?  Living in Texas, I can tell you that you are sorely mistaken if you do.  It's now being discussed in more and more circles.  I can't say for certain that it is happening but I sure wouldn't "BET" against it.  Are you afraid?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: peytoninterference.com : Do you really think it's only Pats fans that feel this way?  Living in Texas, I can tell you that you are sorely mistaken if you do.  It's now being discussed in more and more circles.  I can't say for certain that it is happening but I sure wouldn't "BET" against it.  Are you afraid?
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Well given that the really bad call happened against the Texans, I understand your point.  On the other hand, the pats fans outrage really is more of a reflection of their teams shortcomings than any calls from which the colts may or may not have benefitted.  But don't tell Root.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

3 Super Bowls to 1. You're going to fizzle out before the AFC title game. What shortcomings? The reason why your team is doing so well this year is HUGE IN PART to why we started this discussion, moron.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Forehead got a little taller, but Peyton still looks like that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: peytoninterference.com : Well given that the really bad call happened against the Texans, I understand your point.  On the other hand, the pats fans outrage really is more of a reflection of their teams shortcomings than any calls from which the colts may or may not have benefitted.  But don't tell Root.

I don't feel he's equating this to the Pats recent shortcomings at all, though it may have been what prompted it.  Many teams have come out on the short end of the stick due to generous calls in the Colts favor. Maybe a little uprising from different teams fans would help level the playing field. Goodell can't ignore it forever.  Don't you think?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: peytoninterference.com : I don't feel he's equating this to the Pats recent shortcomings at all, though it may have been what prompted it.  Many teams have come out on the short end of the stick due to generous calls in the Colts favor. Maybe a little uprising from different teams fans would help level the playing field. Goodell can't ignore it forever.  Don't you think?

My comments were in response to your post about people elsewhere than boston (or pats fans) think the colts are getting calls.  You said you were from Texas and I agreed I could see people in TX or Houston say such - not someone elses post. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]You guys have spirit, I'll give you that!  Unfortunately, you have a lot of enthusiasm against the Colts, and none for the Pats right now!  I suspect that if you made a study of every PI call made (and not made) for (and against) the Colts over the last ten years, you'd find that interference is called no differently for the Colts than any other team.  That'd be a collossal waste of time, and I don't suppose that y'all would be very fair in deciding whether the right call was made.  But I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of whiny montage you put together!
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

You sound worried.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: peytoninterference.com : I don't feel he's equating this to the Pats recent shortcomings at all, though it may have been what prompted it.  Many teams have come out on the short end of the stick due to generous calls in the Colts favor. Maybe a little uprising from different teams fans would help level the playing field. Goodell can't ignore it forever.  Don't you think?

I've seen Houston and the Titans get robbed several times by calls totally in the Colts favor.

Last year, they even had a few catches that were eventually fumbled, but the refs just called them incomplete. I think that was against the Titans.

Let's not forget the Palomalu interception in the playoffs that wasn't. The calls in the game above were very similar to that play.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: peytoninterference.com : I've seen Houston and the Titans get robbed several times by calls totally in the Colts favor. Last year, they even had a few catches that were eventually fumbled, but the refs just called them incomplete. I think that was against the Titans. Let's not forget the Palomalu interception in the playoffs that wasn't. The calls in the game above were very similar to that play.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Exactly!  I have friends that are Packer, 49r, Saints, Cowboy and Texan fans and although we disagree on most things, we all agree the Colts are getting the calls.
    And yes, he does sound worried! lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: peytoninterference.com : Exactly!  I have friends that are Packer, 49r, Saints, Cowboy and Texan fans and although we disagree on most things, we all agree the Colts are getting the calls. And yes, he does sound worried! lol

Even the boys at ESPN have been making comments about "lucky" calls and they kind of roll their eyes. Deion Sanders was totally pissed at the spot during the Pats/Colts game and kept insisting the Pats made the first. Last week, Dungy even said that bad calls changed the momentum of the game in the Colts favor.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

[QUOTE]First and foremost, if you're a Colts fan or a troll, why? Why are you even here? Second of all, this is called being a fan. I believe in a cause to a point where I want to do this. If people want to support me, fine. If not, I'll still do it. It doesn't affect anyone else. I do marketing for hotels and I just got my Bachelor's in marketing last week. I love doing these kinds of campaigns for the hell of it because this is where marketing is headed (viral marketing, blogging, social media, etc.). With social media being what it is today, I think the site can get a lot of attention and hopefully, open some eyes. I plan to setup a Facebook page, a YouTube channel, and keep this site up too. If I can get some legitimate content on there (and I wont market the site until I do), I plan to submit it to bloggers, newspapers, forums, everywhere. If enough of us spread the link, it'll catch fire. Surely, we'll land on SportsNation one day, get some exposure elsewhere too. I have no doubt in my mind that certain players get prefrential treatment in the NFL. We seem to think it's lopsided towards the Colts. I don't believe for a second that all NFL officials are innocent and bias-free. Who knows what this will lead to but it's just something I want to do.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]
    I agree 100% with everything you just said. I have no doubt in my mind it could become something that could open many people's eyes. All ideas are knocked at some point, especially when they are just being put together. Keep it up!

Congratulations on your degree. Good luck

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]I would have thought that the colts win, tying the pats record would have made my day, but this is so much better.  Thank you.  When you complain and do outrageous things (like this), it demonstrates the futility of your own fan experience.  I really don't want to be an as*, but this is pathetic.   

Its only in response to your site, paytonsballwasher.com, dogg.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]OK, get out the papers and pencils, kids. Hobbs in 06-07, at houston 09-10. That's two so far in four years. Who has more? yeah, this is really .... lame .... you guys are sad. use your energy to root for your team instead of spending so much time and energy hating someone else's.
    Posted by number1troll[/QUOTE]

up yurs, troll.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to peytoninterference.com:
    [QUOTE]I purchased peytoninterference.com. What should we do with the domain? Let's get creative here, folks.

genius, my man.

I've been looking for a site that collects specific penalty data. I'd like to gather hard numbers to confirm what we all suspect regarding saint manning and the ongoing, phantom PI calls, year after year. I suspect that it's not only vs. pats.

I'll keep you posted!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtFan69. Show ColtFan69's posts

wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: peytoninterference.com : Even the boys at ESPN have been making comments about "lucky" calls and they kind of roll their eyes. Deion Sanders was totally pissed at the spot during the Pats/Colts game and kept insisting the Pats made the first. Last week, Dungy even said that bad calls changed the momentum of the game in the Colts favor.

Hysterical, Root.  When Deion and the ESPN crew were imprecating the Pats due to the cheating scandal, you guys couldn't say enough bad things about that "biased" institution.  But now that one of 'em agrees about the 4th and 2 spot (albeit the biggest moron at ESPN), you bring it in as evidence.  Which is it, are they for or against the Pats?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: peytoninterference.com : Its only in response to your site, paytonsballwasher.com, dogg.
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

Walter Payton?  Gary Payton? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trink5. Show Trink5's posts

Colts are a great, great team. Manning is, along with Brees, one of the top two QBs in the game right now. The point is, after years of bitching, moaning, and whining like a p*ssy, Polian has influenced the officials. You can't argue this. It's a fact. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: peytoninterference.com : So you are basically telling us to not do what you do. Do I have that right? I bet it is because you know it's true. And you are afraid we will really find good evidence to support the case that Peyton gets all the calls therefore the league has to stop doing it to protect the sanctity of the game?
    Posted by rtuinila[/QUOTE]
    No, I'm just encouraging you to come back from the dark side. I just hate to see someone live their life with bitterness as its basis for motivation. I take your bet. You lose.

I'm confounded by those who say "Peyton gets all the calls" like it's some sort of mantra. Those who keep saying that sound like a bunch of feeble-minded moonies. You wanna make a bet? I bet that the more this gets investigated the more people will realize missed calls and bad calls are pretty even across the board.

Another bet -- the only way I'll see any validity to this if this is done league-wide. Here are some basic facts to start checking: number of run plays vs pass plays defended, PI call and pass plays made while behind vs having the lead, PI stats for single vs double coverage.

Do this for every team. Come back with empirical data. Until you do, you'll be just another whiny Pats fan.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trink5. Show Trink5's posts

"empirical data"

Somebody found a thesaurus out in the flatlands! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In Response to peytoninterference.com:
    I purchased peytoninterference.com. What should we do with the domain? Let's get creative here, folks.
    Posted by apdynasty23

(1)  Get a life.
    (2)  continue to get a life

Move on, this is pathetic.
    -----------------------------------------------------------

it sure is, but funny to watch them seethe in their anger

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

[QUOTE]First and foremost, if you're a Colts fan or a troll, why? Why are you even here?[/QUOTE]
    I use this moniker to weed out the feeble-minded ones whose kneejerk reaction is to react to the name instead of the post.
    [QUOTE]I do marketing for hotels and I just got my Bachelor's in marketing last week. I love doing these kinds of campaigns for the hell of it because this is where marketing is headed (viral marketing, blogging, social media, etc.). With social media being what it is today, I think the site can get a lot of attention and hopefully, open some eyes. I plan to setup a Facebook page, a YouTube channel, and keep this site up too. If I can get some legitimate content on there (and I wont market the site until I do)[/QUOTE]
    Ah, so you are motivated by self-interest, in making money off the site? Why didn't you say so in the first place? Congrats on the sheepskin and good luck with the career. I'm not a fan of TMZ type of marketing, I'm more a fan of the intelligence & creativity that goes with those e-Trade baby commercials. But there's nothing wrong with trying to make a buck off Peyton Manning's name. Good luck with it.
    [QUOTE]I have no doubt in my mind that certain players get prefrential treatment in the NFL. We seem to think it's lopsided towards the Colts. I don't believe for a second that all NFL officials are innocent and bias-free. Who knows what this will lead to but it's just something I want to do.
    No, it's human nature to have bias. I think the Colts have achieved a certain standard of excellence that turns bias in their favor. Marvin Harrison stretching out to make those sideline catches while his toes cling to just inside the chalk, you can't help but admire that ability. And when that is done enough, when that level of excellence becomes the standard, then yes, I can see how it can be hard NOT to have a bias. When the Colts go no huddle and keep a defense on their toes, and do this series after series in a half and march the ball downfield, and do this game after game, yes, I can see how people, even refs, can be in awe of this and it can create an expectation, a bias.

I can go on but you get the point. I look forward to the empirical data in your research. Set the standard. Create the bias. Don't be just another whiny Pats fan.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

[QUOTE]Deion Sanders was totally pissed at the spot during the Pats/Colts game
    Enoch, Deion Sanders ???? LOL, I sure hope that is not your litmus test for an argument's validity!