Peyton's MRI's....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Peyton's MRI's....

Reports of a agrivated sprain in his rt ankle were admited....which is strange.... instead of stateing no new injury, as the company line usuraly is...BUT not one word of the MRI on the rt KNEE that was injured at the end of yesterdays game......mmmmmmmm....more deflection and denial on the injury report...and the press lets it lay unquestioned...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Peyton's MRI's....

Gomer actually tore his ACL and is out for the season.  Clearly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

He is probably no more beat up than any other QB at this point of the season.  He just crys and dramatizes his injuries far more than anyone else.  Gomer has, and always will be, an attention craving drama queen.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He is probably no more beat up than any other QB at this point of the season.  He just crys and dramatizes his injuries far more than anyone else.  Gomer has, and always will be, an attention craving drama queen.  

[/QUOTE]

I didn't think any QB could be worse at being a drama queen than Rothlisberger.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

He just crys and dramatizes his injuries far more than anyone else.

I think Big Ben takes the cake here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Ha.  Beat me to it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Ha.  Beat me to it.

[/QUOTE]

I guess we both agree Ben was a no brainer in that category.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Nasty hit he took..

Manning

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Where do you have this information from? Commie? LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to NYC's comment:

It's all part of the Jabro conspiracy to prevent the Chiefs from being prepared for the new offense Denver is going to roll out next week after they secretly resign Tebow.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nasty hit he took..

Manning

[/QUOTE]

Chargers player should be fined, imo.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

....  and the media will be fawning all over "poor" Peyton Manning and the Broncos.   Every team has injuries, but, the Broncos are the darlings of the media this year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Interesting conspiracy theory.  Of course the NFL is rife with this stuff, otherwise we wouldn't take them seriously. 

One opinion:  http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Monday-Morning-MD-7751.html

MMMD 4: Peyton Manning headed for an MRI

It’s always headline-grabbing news when Peyton Manning suffers an injury. The Denver quarterback missed some practice time two weeks ago with bilateral ankle injuries. After Sunday’s win at San Diego, Manning indicated he would undergo an MRI Monday of his right lower leg.

I have had the good fortune of dealing with Peyton Manning directly and I can say with confidence that he is the consummate professional. I think he is just taking care of business with this precautionary MRI. If Manning had a real injury he was worried about, I doubt he would tell the media. Players don’t like to expose their injury weaknesses to other teams.

Based on injury mechanism and video analysis, Manning does not appear to have a significant injury that will cost him playing time. Of course, an examination would tell us more. However, I am still willing to bet that the Chiefs will have to contend with Peyton next week in their attempt to remain undefeated.

One possibility:  Peyton might have been worried that someone would see him sneaking in to MRI his knee.  So, he let on that it was the ankle and now he gets a free ride for awhile.  Precedent:  Brady let on that his shoulder was a problem when it was his hand swollen to grapefruit size.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/11/report-peyton-manning-absolutely-will-play-vs-chiefs/

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Gomer just enjoys Teee Bagging physical therapists and x-ray/MRI technologists.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Careful, you may get lectured by UD6 about how it was just a college prank gone bad.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Zing!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When NYC cracks on ya, you've had it...LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's true. I admit my sense of humor is not my strong point. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Now it gets a little suspicious.  Peyton Manning was not listed as Full Practice today.  Peyton wasn't listed as Limited Practice today.  Peyton missed practice. 

That's the only truth we get.

How many points should we knock off of Sunday's game with the Chiefs for missing one practice?  Or, will it possibly be two practices?  Three?  Questionable?  Probable?  Doubtful?  Hmmm...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Heard on WEEI this morning that Peyton will work exclusively from the shutgun formation. They said that he doesn't feel comfortable if he is closer to the line of scrimmage.

It will be interesting to see what happens if true.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Heard on WEEI this morning that Peyton will work exclusively from the shutgun formation. They said that he doesn't feel comfortable if he is closer to the line of scrimmage.

[/QUOTE]

Can you say Blitz me silly. That puts the game on the backs of the D line. The corners can, or should be able to cover for 5 sec. Thats all they need. Take away the stuff in the middle and see what happens. Bring the heat from the right and make him throw it to the left. Let him float some of those wobbly ducks.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Can you say Blitz me silly. That puts the game on the backs of the D line. The corners can, or should be able to cover for 5 sec. Thats all they need. Take away the stuff in the middle and see what happens. Bring the heat from the right and make him throw it to the left. Let him float some of those wobbly ducks.

As if this game wasn't interesting enough.  This just got real!  Game to watch this weekend for sure.  Should be a great game. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

As if this game wasn't interesting enough.  This just got real!  Game to watch this weekend for sure.  Should be a great game. 

[/QUOTE]

The scheduling Gods smiled on my for hunting this year. Pats play Monday night this week after having a bye last week. Although there is something to be said fast forwarding thru the commercials.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The scheduling Gods smiled on my for hunting this year. Pats play Monday night this week after having a bye last week. Although there is something to be said fast forwarding thru the commercials.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!  You must be living right, friend. 

Elk hunting by chance?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from elendil. Show elendil's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Maybe Denver is planning on using their long-snapper all game?