PFT Not Kind to Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trink5. Show Trink5's posts

Re: PFT Not Kind to Pats

In Response to Re: PFT Not Kind to Pats:
    [QUOTE]It's possible that this is the game the Saints turned the corner, and they'll play ten times better than any other team for the rest of the season.  However, I think we're going a little overboard on the acclamation.  If NO is in another class, why did they have so much trouble with STL?  Now, I think NO is definitely the best team in the NFL, but most opponents have been blowing out the Rams (including the Colts, who won by 36 points).  The Saints have obviously won consistently, but they have their bad games and they're beatable.  It's just hard to remember that after witnessing one of their better games of the year...
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

If NO and Indy meet in the SB, Polian will have to work overtime to influence the refs. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: PFT Not Kind to Pats:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PFT Not Kind to Pats : If NO and Indy meet in the SB, Polian will have to work overtime to influence the refs. 
    Posted by Trink5[/QUOTE]

Or call Belichick and get the tape on the Saints defensive signals.  That would help.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

The Pats played their worst, and the Saints played their best.

That simple.

The Saints aren't that good. Although I think right now they are the best in the NFL. But I thought that coming into the game.

And the Pats aren't that bad.

The main problem is that NO's defense, like I said on this site last week, is *geared* to play up.

If you fall behind they start blitzing and driving to ball, which makes anything impossible.

NE needs to a.) get healthy-playing with a patchwork O-line and it shows. They need WR's to get healthy, because they simply cannot spread the field right now. c.) The secondary needs to show some respect to Brees-- when they play the Colts they are disciplined, they don't let Manning's head fakes move them.

Brees played them like a puppet last night, which makes me think they were either completely high, or simply thought they could 'make a play' when that isn't what you do.

If they didn't make these mistakes when the game was close, the game wouldn't have gotten so out of hand.

And yes, the two main personell problems, whcih were discussed over and over again in the off-season, lack of depth at WR and lack of a proven pass rusher, were evident.

Broncos, Colts, Chargers, Steelers, Saints, Vikings, Cardinals, Cowboys, all have a guy (or two) that are double digit sack threats.

NE does not.