PFT: Patriots trying to stop leaks to media.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

PFT: Patriots trying to stop leaks to media.

Pro football talk reporting that the PAtriots and security are looking to find the culprit talking to the media about the fluid Gronk situation.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/15/patriots-clamping-down-on-leaks/

all i gotta say is its about time. personally i think its TB talking to media... I mean, this team never used to make an injury a huge deal like this one. we are 5-1 and looking good w/o so lets go out and play. their focus should be the jets not Gronk

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Re: PFT: Patriots trying to stop leaks to media.

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pro football talk reporting that the PAtriots and security are looking to find the culprit talking to the media about the fluid Gronk situation.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/15/patriots-clamping-down-on-leaks/

all i gotta say is its about time. personally i think its TB talking to media... I mean, this team never used to make an injury a huge deal like this one. we are 5-1 and looking good w/o so lets go out and play. their focus should be the jets not Gronk

[/QUOTE]

This is how urban legends are spawned, you have no proof it is TB, but it sounds good

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is how urban legends are spawned, you have no proof it is TB, but it sounds good

[/QUOTE]

i never said i had proof. i said i think its TB. if you look at the guys who are getting the sources (Werner, Schefty and King, who is Brady's bud) all know their sources correctly. even if its not TB i doubt its a small name guy they wouldnt risk their career for it. actually it could be Mankins. but all in all SOMEONE has been talking to the media and its frustrating to hear outta NE. this team doesnt need drama

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i never said i had proof. i said i think its TB. if you look at the guys who are getting the sources (Werner, Schefty and King, who is Brady's bud) all know their sources correctly. even if its not TB i doubt its a small name guy they wouldnt risk their career for it. actually it could be Mankins. but all in all SOMEONE has been talking to the media and its frustrating to hear outta NE. this team doesnt need drama

[/QUOTE]

Doesn't need drama but you think its Brady so it's ok to post that.  Alrighty

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Doesn't need drama but you think its Brady so it's ok to post that.  Alrighty

[/QUOTE]

should i not have added my opinon? i thought it was just interesting that BB finally decided to stop this leaking or stories, rumors, bs, etc. My bad for throwing out an opinon its not drama filled if you dont think Brady talked thats fine, i think he did.