Phat Rex. Where are you hiding? Ha!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Phat Rex. Where are you hiding? Ha!

Let's hear from you now, Phat boy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: Phat Rex. Where are you hiding? Ha!

I'm pondering that myself. Its nearing three days already

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

He bought all the twinkies from the grocery store and hiding in his mothers basement, after all he has to mimic his mentor!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Another thing with the Jets, along with Phat Rex and his pathetic, poorly articulated premises, is the predictability of it all:

McCourty better than Revis at 1/12th the cost (lol!!)
    Cromartie failed on Branch laterally in coverage
    Sanchez blows in less than 40 degree weather and wind and is bordering on BUST status
    Tannenbum is a rube
    PSL sales are in jeopardy
    Rexie-poo is not a good coach, only a good coordinator
    Joe McKnight and Gholston are busts and on the roster, STILL
    LaDanian Tomlinson is still a self-centered pansy with a very low IQ
    Santonio Holmes will not be in NY afer 2010
    The Jets 9-3 season is a mirage just like last year's cupcake into the playoffs

I could continue on with more realities for you, but this is enough to start.

Come on out, big mouth.  You have been blistered off these boards for months and now it's time for another beating. Your final one here forever.

Please entertain us with a pathetic attempt at defending these realities, one last time, ,though.  We'd all love to see it.

DONE

One last time. Stop in and take the beating.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Rex is in church praying that the weather in the Meadowlands Sunday is more like Miami's weather than the northeast and that the Fins haven't picked up anything they can use from watching the Pats.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Has the testy Rip and Whodat been dancing around here this week?   Or, are they all embarrassed beyond belief to the point they'll never post under those names again?

Funny how I get blasted as a Pats homer and someone who doesn't give the Jets credit and all this junk, yet just how far off was I?  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

whodat actually had a posting  hat was tiled grats

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: Phat Rex. Where are you hiding? Ha!:
    [QUOTE]Has the testy Rip and Whodat been dancing around here this week?   Or, are they all embarrassed beyond belief to the point they'll never post under those names again? Funny how I get blasted as a Pats homer and someone who doesn't give the Jets credit and all this junk, yet just how far off was I?  
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]..I was here first thing Tuesday AM. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Ok, fair enough.  When you see Phatty at Gingerbread's on $2 Zima night, please tell him to stop back in here for one final bitchslapping.

Thanks.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This is the last place Jets fans want to come to.  After a beating like that I will be surprised if they ever return here under their original screen names again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]Good to have you back Russ. Great win Monday night.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

It sure was, man.  The most enjoyable regular season win in years. Probably Week 17 in 2007, I'd guess.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

After all his talking/posting...  he is still under his bed covers wimpering!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]Ok, fair enough.  When you see Phatty at Gingerbread's on $2 Zima night, please tell him to stop back in here for one final bitchslapping. Thanks.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]...never been there (or heard of it) myself but my preferred drink is a vodka/tonic or a shot of Patrone prefereably at one of the innumerable Irish places here in Manhattan. Phatty will reappear at some point and you can rip him a new one for all I care

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Leon my liittle bugboy I have to give you credit your moron posts are always good for a laugh. Dropping out of a 1st round bye to a wild card game not important...hillarious.

As for the equally stupid ball burying theory...

Face it boy your overwieght, loud mouth coach and punkass team just got stomped by the only team with a winning record you've played since September. Burying the ball doesn't hide that fact. Nor does it hide the fact that your big talking defense was picked apart by Brady after he got a look at your blitz schemes or that your QB couldn't handle winter weather.

But hey whats a poor bug like you to do when once again your Jets go back to being the Jests.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry I have not been here since Tuesday.  As much as I love giving rusty pinkhat a daily beating, sometimes other things take precedence. Why weren't you looking for me leading up to the game the end of last week?  I said it before and I'll say it again.  That game meant as much to the status of the Jets as the Browns whooping did to the patsies, which is very little.   Essentially, everything that could have gone poorly, did.  That game was far more important to the patsies season.  rusty can make all the excuses she wants about how the first pats/Jets game doesn't count because (fill in numerous excuses here), but they all count, regardless of when and how much.  My favorite thing about the whole debacle was the burying of the ball. You clowns thought it was a rip-off.  If you had any brains you would realize it was just another jab at BB and his silly little motivational ploys.  No team wants to get beaten 45-3, but it's one loss, coincidentally, the same number of losses the patsies got from the first game. 
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

42>14 (X3)

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!!!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Phat Rex. Where are you hiding? Ha! :                                   42 />14 (X3) THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!!!!
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Bugboy is conveniently ignoring the fact that good teams are supposed to improve over the course of the season.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

[QUOTE]Another thing with the Jets, along with Phat Rex and his pathetic, poorly articulated premises, is the predictability of it all: McCourty better than Revis at 1/12th the cost (lol!!) Cromartie failed on Branch laterally in coverage Sanchez blows in less than 40 degree weather and wind and is bordering on BUST status Tannenbum is a rube PSL sales are in jeopardy Rexie-poo is not a good coach, only a good coordinator Joe McKnight and Gholston are busts and on the roster, STILL LaDanian Tomlinson is still a self-centered pansy with a very low IQ Santonio Holmes will not be in NY afer 2010 The Jets 9-3 season is a mirage just like last year's cupcake into the playoffs I could continue on with more realities for you, but this is enough to start. Come on out, big mouth.  You have been blistered off these boards for months and now it's time for another beating. Your final one here forever. Please entertain us with a pathetic attempt at defending these realities, one last time, ,though.  We'd all love to see it. DONE One last time. Stop in and take the beating.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

BB, really how do you feel about Jets...LMAO

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Another thing with the Jets, along with Phat Rex and his pathetic, poorly articulated premises, is the predictability of it all: McCourty better than Revis at 1/12th the cost (lol!!) Cromartie failed on Branch laterally in coverage Sanchez blows in less than 40 degree weather and wind and is bordering on BUST status Tannenbum is a rube PSL sales are in jeopardy Rexie-poo is not a good coach, only a good coordinator Joe McKnight and Gholston are busts and on the roster, STILL LaDanian Tomlinson is still a self-centered pansy with a very low IQ Santonio Holmes will not be in NY afer 2010 The Jets 9-3 season is a mirage just like last year's cupcake into the playoffs I could continue on with more realities for you, but this is enough to start. Come on out, big mouth.  You have been blistered off these boards for months and now it's time for another beating. Your final one here forever. Please entertain us with a pathetic attempt at defending these realities, one last time, ,though.  We'd all love to see it. DONE One last time. Stop in and take the beating.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Sanchez is better to us than an all-out bust.  He is just serviceable enough to stick around and play for four or five more years before the Jets realize he will never get them to the Promised Land, just like Chad Pennington. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry I have not been here since Tuesday.  As much as I love giving rusty pinkhat a daily beating, sometimes other things take precedence. Why weren't you looking for me leading up to the game the end of last week?  I said it before and I'll say it again.  That game meant as much to the status of the Jets as the Browns whooping did to the patsies, which is very little.   Essentially, everything that could have gone poorly, did.  That game was far more important to the patsies season.  rusty can make all the excuses she wants about how the first pats/Jets game doesn't count because (fill in numerous excuses here), but they all count, regardless of when and how much.  My favorite thing about the whole debacle was the burying of the ball. You clowns thought it was a rip-off.  If you had any brains you would realize it was just another jab at BB and his silly little motivational ploys.  No team wants to get beaten 45-3, but it's one loss, coincidentally, the same number of losses the patsies got from the first game. 
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

45-3
    P.S. What a lame excuse!
    J-E-T-S JETS, JETS, JETS S*CK!!!

25. This post has been removed.