philbin = philGONE?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

philbin = philGONE?

mark my words, there will b a lawsuit and some stern action from goody. if spygate+bountygate required massiVe action, y would bullygate b different? starts at top and comes down. dey picked him as da standard+rewarded him as such.  labelled him a leader, sent signalsit was ok. look at josh freeman. leadership moVed on, sent signals and he was unelected. aaron rodgers' ex-guys imply he's and GB's coach looks like a bully jabro. all he knows. if he didnt know, lacks leadership, if he did eVen WORSE. has to go!

minus rings, bb + payton both would haVe been gone! philbin aint got da cache!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: philbin = philGONE?

I already called it here

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/is-it-wrong-to-be-leaning-against-martin/100/6880387?page=2

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

I would have gone with "PhilbOUT".  But I have a gift for made-up words.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Clever . . . 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1.. actually got it AFTER i read it. i tend to say gone like with lebeau=leGone? but pilbOUT w/be betta!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Will-Redd. Show Will-Redd's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Word coming out that Incognitool is seen as more "black" by the black players and MArtin more white.

Not kidding.

Where are all the media morons who picked Jeff Ireland and Philbin as the architects leading this moron franchise.

1. Overpay one trick pony Wallace.

2. Overpay Ellerbe.

3. Have no legit starting Tackles.

4. Allow odd inner locker room hazing/harassment to ensue so you lose your best Tackle who is seen as more "white" than black.

5. Lose two starting OL due to incident.

All the way for Miami in 2013!  Good thing you changed your uniforms.

[/QUOTE]

Not even sure that 'allow' is the right term.  I heard on Sirius NFL this morning that Incognito was instructed by coaches to toughen Martin up.  Interested in seeing how that plays out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Word coming out that Incognitool is seen as more "black" by the black players and MArtin more white.

Not kidding.

Where are all the media morons who picked Jeff Ireland and Philbin as the architects leading this moron franchise.

1. Overpay one trick pony Wallace.

2. Overpay Ellerbe.

3. Have no legit starting Tackles.

4. Allow odd inner locker room hazing/harassment to ensue so you lose your best Tackle who is seen as more "white" than black.

5. Lose two starting OL due to incident.

All the way for Miami in 2013!  Good thing you changed your uniforms.

[/QUOTE]

as  some1 who happens 2 b blak but foreign-born+cultured and mingles in both worlds, i get this. class is abigger issue than race.  most american blaks c and have accepted themselves based. given a choice, much easier 2 hang w/white trash than a Stanford-educ ated guy with both parents from Harvard. many whites like philbin may find him uppity. want a richie to humble him a bit. ad. a bb would have no beef w/him in same way jim harbaugh didnt. funny, ravens trade "real brotha" mckennie to miami and this escalates. jim w/love a bro like martin!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Why on earth should NFL players give a jolly god damn what the general public thinks or feels?

I've already heard plenty of players defending this as simple locker-room culture (albeit perhaps a tad out of control) and you know the players association can and will defend whatever ridiculous explanation Incongrito and the team come up with.

Oh . . .   sure . . .  there'll be a certain amount of angst and brouhaha, but when the dust settles, all the little fantasy geeks (read: gamblers) will shelve their faux outrage in favor of all the pretty colors and astronomical numbers coming out of their phones.

The league has you.

You know it, I know it and Jolly Roger Goodell knows it better than anyone.

Before the snow flies to any meaningful degree (it already has out here on the prairie, incidentally), this will all be far . . .   far in the rearview mirror.

Either that . . .   or I am entirely wrong.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I saw the header and thought along the same lines but different,

PHIL - BEEN...like has been

or the headlines will read PHIRED!..with his pic under it.

or

Phins Phire Philbin