PICK YOUR POISON

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

PICK YOUR POISON

Here's a link to a PATS PICKER .

( EZ to make out a Pats final 53 man roster in a few mins.  )

Though wayyyy too early to accurately predict -

I'm Interested in seein' posters' best guesses.

Have a go at it :

http://patspicker.patsfans.com/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: PICK YOUR POISON

QB (3) Tom Brady, Ryan Mallett, Brian Hoyer
    RB (5) Danny Woodhead, Stevan Ridley, Spencer Larsen, Brandon Bolden, Shane Vereen
    WR (7) Wes Welker, Matthew Slater, Jabar Gaffney, Julian Edelman, Jeremy Ebert, Donte Stallworth, Brandon Lloyd
    TE (3) Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Daniel Fells
    C  (2) Dan Connolly, Dan Koppen
    G  (3) Robert Gallery, Brian Waters, Logan Mankins
    T  (3) Sebastian Vollmer, Marcus Cannon, Nate Solder
    DE (5) Jonathan Fanene, Jake Bequette, Trevor Scott, Brandon Deaderick, Chandler Jones
    DT (4) Gerard Warren, Kyle Love, Myron Pryor, Vince Wilfork
    ILB(5) Jerod Mayo, Brandon Spikes, Donta Hightower, Markell Carter, Dane Fletcher
    OLB(1) Rob Ninkovich
    CB (6) Ras-I Dowling, Sterling Moore, Alfonzo Dennard, Kyle Arrington, Nate Ebner, Devin McCourty
    SS (1) Steve Gregory
    FS (2) Patrick Chung, Tavon Wilson
    ST (3) Zoltan Mesko, Danny Aiken, Stephen Gostkowski

Total players: 53
    Created with Pats Picker: http://patspicker.patsfans.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

the only isssue i have with this program is they don't give us the 3rd QB exception to the 53 man roster

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

QB (3) Tom Brady, Brian Hoyer, Ryan Mallett
    RB (5) Danny Woodhead, Stevan Ridley, Shane Vereen, Joseph Addai, Spencer Larsen
    WR (6) Wes Welker, Brandon Lloyd, Deion Branch, Jabar Gaffney, Julian Edelman, Matthew Slater
    C  (2) Dan Koppen, Nick McDonald
    G  (4) Logan Mankins, Dan Connolly, Robert Gallery, Marcus Cannon
    T  (3) Sebastian Vollmer, Nate Solder, Mat Kopa
    DE (5) Chandler Jones, Jake Bequette, Jonathan Fanene, Brandon Deaderick, Trevor Scott
    DT (4) Vince Wilfork, Kyle Love, Gerard Warren, Myron Pryor
    ILB(2) Jerod Mayo, Brandon Spikes
    OLB(4) Rob Ninkovich, Donta Hightower, Dane Fletcher, Markell Carter
    CB (4) Kyle Arrington, Ras-I Dowling, Sterling Moore, Will Allen
    SS (3) Devin McCourty, Steve Gregory, Nate Ebner
    ST (3) Stephen Gostkowski, Danny Aiken, Zoltan Mesko

Practice Squad :
    Bolden - Denard - Forston - - Ebert - Zusevics - Jermiah Warren

Notable cuts :
     D : Cunningham  - Brace - Segio Brown - Bobby Carpenter
     O : Ocho - Stalworth - Gonzalez - Wendall

( Consider Brian Waters retired )

Spencer Larson = FB / LB / ST depth 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

In Response to Re: PICK YOUR POISON:
    [QUOTE]the only isssue i have with this program is they don't give us the 3rd QB exception to the 53 man roster
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure the NFL Rules Commitee took that 3rd Qb option off the table ... no longer applies.

ALSO - NOTE :
     The sight allows you to place players at different positions ( click n drag )

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

[QUOTE]the only isssue i have with this program is they don't give us the 3rd QB exception to the 53 man roster
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

There was no 3rd QB exception on the 53 man roster. There was an emergency QB exemption on the 45 man game day roster that was changed to simply 46 men on the game day roster. That rule stated you could have a 3rd QB stipulated on the 45 man game day roster who was a 46th man. If he came in to play before the fourth quarter of the game neither your 1 or 2 QB could return to the game. Now you are allowed 46 men on the game day roster outright.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

53 man roster never had a '3rd' QB exemption - the 3rd QB was exempt on the game day roster when that roster was 45. They change the game day to 46 and dropped the third QB exemption.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

I only see us carrying 2 QBs next season, so we can keep 7 WRs

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

carrying 7 WRs? Possibly, but the team was hurt much more by not having a 3rd TE on the team last year. The team missed the blocking of Crumpler AND they sure could've used a decent TE cuz of the Gronk injury.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]QB (3) Tom Brady, Brian Hoyer, Ryan Mallett RB (5) Danny Woodhead, Stevan Ridley, Shane Vereen, Joseph Addai, Spencer Larsen WR (6) Wes Welker, Brandon Lloyd, Deion Branch, Jabar Gaffney, Julian Edelman, Matthew Slater TE (3) Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Daniel Fells C  (2) Dan Koppen, Nick McDonald G  (4) Logan Mankins, Dan Connolly, Robert Gallery, Marcus Cannon T  (3) Sebastian Vollmer, Nate Solder, Mat Kopa DE (5) Chandler Jones, Jake Bequette, Jonathan Fanene, Brandon Deaderick, Trevor Scott DT (4) Vince Wilfork, Kyle Love, Gerard Warren, Myron Pryor ILB(2) Jerod Mayo, Brandon Spikes OLB(4) Rob Ninkovich, Donta Hightower, Dane Fletcher, Markell Carter CB (4) Kyle Arrington, Ras-I Dowling, Sterling Moore, Will Allen SS (3) Devin McCourty, Steve Gregory, Nate Ebner FS (2) Patrick Chung, Tavon Wilson ST (3) Stephen Gostkowski, Danny Aiken, Zoltan Mesko Total players: 53 Total players: 53 Practice Squad : Bolden - Denard - Forston - - Ebert - Zusevics - Jermiah Warren Notable cuts :  D : Cunningham  - Brace - Segio Brown - Bobby Carpenter  O : Ocho - Stalworth - Gonzalez - Wendall  ( Consider Brian Waters retired )   Spencer Larson = FB / LB / ST depth 
    Posted by CaptnFoxboro[/QUOTE]

Hey Captn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I disagree on Dennard, if BB puts him on the PS he can be picked up by another team......like the Yets.  I think he has big plans for Alphonso!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

RB (4) Stevan Ridley, Shane Vereen, Spencer Larsen, Danny Woodhead
    WR (6) Wes Welker, Donte Stallworth, Brandon Lloyd, Matthew Slater, Julian Edelman, Anthony Gonzalez
    C  (2) Dan Koppen, Ryan Wendell
    G  (5) Logan Mankins, Dan Connolly, Robert Gallery, Donald Thomas, Brian Waters
    T  (3) Sebastian Vollmer, Nate Solder, Marcus Cannon
    DE (4) Chandler Jones, Trevor Scott, Jake Bequette, Jonathan Fanene
    DT (4) Vince Wilfork, Kyle Love, Marcus Forston, Gerard Warren
    ILB(5) Jerod Mayo, Donta Hightower, Brandon Spikes, Tracy White, Markell Carter
    OLB(2) Jermaine Cunningham, Rob Ninkovich
    CB (5) Ras-I Dowling, Alfonzo Dennard, Sterling Moore, Nate Ebner, Kyle Arrington
    SS (2) Devin McCourty, Sergio Brown
    ST (3) Zoltan Mesko, Danny Aiken, Stephen Gostkowski

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Thanks for posting Anonymis .

Thoughts ...IMO :

I could see Myron Pryor being cut in lieu of a rookie DL
     ( injury issues &  last year of contract  -I believe )

Tracy White's spot is questionable - due to addition of other LB prospects / ST contributers /> Exp. - Spencer Larsen acquisition ( FB / LB / ST )

I think the Pats are preparing for Brian Waters impending retirement , but obviously he'll make the 53 if he has a change of heart .

Nick McDonald is a versatile OL that I think has a good chance of remaining a Pat
    ( remember - he stepped in and started midway least season at center and didn't appear to be overmatched )

Last summer , BB veered away from his usual method of trading excess baggage during camp for draft picks - tho I understand he tried to get something for Meriweather / Tate .
      My guess is he'll try again this time around  - possibly as many have speculated  - at the overstocked Wr position .

Stalworth / Gonzalez over Branch is possible but I unlikely if it means cutting him.

Could Branch be on the block ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]carrying 7 WRs? Possibly, but the team was hurt much more by not having a 3rd TE on the team last year. The team missed the blocking of Crumpler AND they sure could've used a decent TE cuz of the Gronk injury.
    Posted by anonymis[/QUOTE]

exactly. i think signing fells was an acknowledgment of the mistake last year which cost us a super bowl.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

RB (5) Joseph Addai, Shane Vereen, Stevan Ridley, Eric Kettani, Danny Woodhead
    WR (5) Deion Branch, Chad Ochocinco, Donte Stallworth, Jabar Gaffney, Brandon Lloyd
    C  (2) Dan Koppen, Ryan Wendell
    G  (4) Logan Mankins, Brian Waters, Dan Connolly, Robert Gallery
    T  (4) Sebastian Vollmer, Mat Kopa, Marcus Cannon, Nate Solder
    DE (3) Brandon Deaderick, Ron Brace, Chandler Jones
    DT (4) Vince Wilfork, Kyle Love, Marcus Harrison, Gerard Warren
    ILB(4) Jerod Mayo, Brandon Spikes, Donta Hightower, Niko Koutouvides
    OLB(2) Jermaine Cunningham, Rob Ninkovich
    CB (5) Ras-I Dowling, Kyle Arrington, Sterling Moore, Alfonzo Dennard, Devin McCourty
    SS (3) Sergio Brown, Steve Gregory, Marquice Cole
    FS (2) Patrick Chung, Ross Ventrone
    ST (2) Zoltan Mesko, Stephen Gostkowski

Total players: 51
    Created with Pats Picker: http://patspicker.patsfans

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE] Thanks for posting Anonymis .  Thoughts ...IMO :   I could see Myron Pryor being cut in lieu of a rookie DL  ( injury issues &  last year of contract  -I believe ) Tracy White's spot is questionable - due to addition of other LB prospects / ST contributers /> Exp. - Spencer Larsen acquisition ( FB / LB / ST )    I think the Pats are preparing for Brian Waters impending retirement , but obviously he'll make the 53 if he has a change of heart . Nick McDonald is a versatile OL that I think has a good chance of remaining a Pat ( remember - he stepped in and started midway least season at center and didn't appear to be overmatched )  Last summer , BB veered away from his usual method of trading excess baggage during camp for draft picks - tho I understand he tried to get something for Meriweather / Tate .   My guess is he'll try again this time around  - possibly as many have speculated  - at the overstocked Wr position . Stalworth / Gonzalez over Branch is possible but I unlikely if it means cutting him.  Could Branch be on the block ?
    Posted by CaptnFoxboro[/QUOTE]

Pretty much agree with you, bottom line is it depends how healthy some of these new players are and what they can contribute. Tracy White is a ST standout; can't underestimate the need for ballers on ST.

Branch and Ocho are on the bubble due to a numbers game. I guess if we're going to be optimistic about the health of some of these players, I'm hopeful we can have better skills and depth at the WR position. May the best WR win...lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgomez. Show bgomez's posts

RB (5) Danny Woodhead, Joseph Addai, Shane Vereen, Spencer Larsen, Stevan Ridley
    WR (6) Wes Welker, Brandon Lloyd, Jabar Gaffney, Matthew Slater, Julian Edelman, Deion Branch
    C  (1) Dan Koppen
    G  (4) Logan Mankins, Brian Waters, Dan Connolly, Robert Gallery
    T  (3) Sebastian Vollmer, Nate Solder, Marcus Cannon
    DE (5) Jonathan Fanene, Jake Bequette, Trevor Scott, Brandon Deaderick, Chandler Jones
    DT (5) Vince Wilfork, Kyle Love, Marcus Forston, Myron Pryor, Gerard Warren
    ILB(5) Jerod Mayo, Donta Hightower, Dane Fletcher, Jeff Tarpinian, Brandon Spikes
    OLB(1) Rob Ninkovich
    CB (6) Devin McCourty, Sterling Moore, Will Allen, Kyle Arrington, Alfonzo Dennard, Ras-I Dowling
    SS (1) Steve Gregory
    FS (2) Tavon Wilson, Patrick Chung
    ST (3) Stephen Gostkowski, Danny Aiken, Zoltan Mesko

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

[QUOTE]QB (3) Tom Brady, Brian Hoyer, Ryan Mallett RB (5) Joseph Addai, Shane Vereen, Stevan Ridley, Eric Kettani, Danny Woodhead WR (5) Deion Branch, Chad Ochocinco, Donte Stallworth, Jabar Gaffney, Brandon Lloyd TE (3) Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Daniel Fells C  (2) Dan Koppen, Ryan Wendell G  (4) Logan Mankins, Brian Waters, Dan Connolly, Robert Gallery T  (4) Sebastian Vollmer, Mat Kopa, Marcus Cannon, Nate Solder DE (3) Brandon Deaderick, Ron Brace, Chandler Jones DT (4) Vince Wilfork, Kyle Love, Marcus Harrison, Gerard Warren ILB(4) Jerod Mayo, Brandon Spikes, Donta Hightower, Niko Koutouvides OLB(2) Jermaine Cunningham, Rob Ninkovich CB (5) Ras-I Dowling, Kyle Arrington, Sterling Moore, Alfonzo Dennard, Devin McCourty SS (3) Sergio Brown, Steve Gregory, Marquice Cole FS (2) Patrick Chung, Ross Ventrone ST (2) Zoltan Mesko, Stephen Gostkowski Total players: 51 Created with Pats Picker: http://patspicker.patsfans
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]

NO Wes ?
    ( Do you project we get a 1st for dealin' him ? )

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

I bet WARREN is cut by the end of camp and told he'll be brought back full salary during the season ( wink - wink , nod-nod )

Saves an extra slot and wear n tear on him .

Plus  - Warren knows that he can likely add a few extra Playoff checks to his bank account .