Picture says it all

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Picture says it all

Why The Patriots Got Screwed By The Non-Call At The End Of The Monday Night Game

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: Picture says it all

good find Mighty, love to hear the league office explain this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Looks like he's just congratualting Gronk on coming so close.  Hey, that looks like the picture from the end of the Pats/Falcons game when there was no call of PI against Gonzalez. Not all the crying around here after that game.  I wonder why.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

From the NFL rulebook on PI:

The restriction on the defensive team starts when the ball leaves the passer’s hand

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Great pic and that isn't even the start of where the contact occured.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Are the Pats going to receive a letter of apology from the league office much like they did when the refs made that horrendous call against Hobbs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Logan Ryan @RealLoganRyan 11m

Losers sit around and say Why Me.. Back to work another day another opportunity to better yourself!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Losers sit around and say Why Me.. Back to work another day another opportunity to better yourself!!

[/QUOTE]

while I'll be the first one to say it never should have come down to that play... poor play call by mcdaniels, ridley fumble and the D's inability to make a 3rd down stop... the play happened and fans have every right to discuss the play.

Are you implying that fans are not allowed to discuss the play?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

I think BB needs to file an investigation with the NFL front office ASAP. There is NO WAY that the refs should have thrown a flag on that play and then picked it up for NO REASON. TOTALLY BOGUS. I mean, why throw the flag in the FIRST PLACE????? Right? I hope the PATS file a GRIEVANCE against the NFL office today, to show that punk New Yorker Goodell he can't get away with ROBBERY like this.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

while I'll be the first one to say it never should have come down to that play... poor play call by mcdaniels, ridley fumble and the D's inability to make a 3rd down stop... the play happened and fans have every right to discuss the play.

[/QUOTE]

I love the quote.

but since you ask about that play, come on, as much as I hate to lose there is no way Gronk makes a play on that ball.  I don’t want to watch an NFL where offenses can just throw it up and get a call that will decide a game.  There were so many other things that determined this outcome that it's a little sad to see our fans crying about a ball that Gronk really had no chance of catching.  It sucks but that is the truth.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes you discuss -that is what a Forum is all about! BUT there is discussing and then there is whining.

The whiners have it! This is the NE pats fan forum. What else would one expect!?

[/QUOTE]

We're not whining about this:

LMAO@U

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Looks like he's just congratualting Gronk on coming so close.  Hey, that looks like the picture from the end of the Pats/Falcons game when there was no call of PI against Gonzalez. Not all the crying around here after that game.  I wonder why.

[/QUOTE]

Here's one for you too loser:

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Rico are you kidding..?

even if ball not catchable.........Gronk is being hugged and locked up........ref saw that, and threw the flag. FLAG WAS THROWN. Defensive holding at the least.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Yes the picture says it all. There really is no explanation for taking back the penalty call. I hope Bob Kraft is on the phone with the Commish as I write this. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

Yes you discuss -that is what a Forum is all about! BUT there is discussing and then there is whining.

The whiners have it! This is the NE pats fan forum. What else would one expect!?

[/QUOTE]

The whining would be so much worse over in the Jets forum though.  I see why you chose to come here.  It is so sad over in the jets forum. There is so much to whine about they don't know where to begin so they whine about everything from the cost of stadium dogs to what color Rex paints his toenails.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You know we should really listen to this guy.  I mean if there's anyone out there who knows whining when they hear it it's Jets fans.  I bow to the Grand Masters wisdom. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not everything, Mighty.

What that photo does not show is that the ball was caught neck high at practically the same spot as the spot where Kuechly started fouling Gronk - very critical in determining whether the ball was underthrown and therefore justify picking up the flag.

Had Gronk not been pushed away from the spot, he would have been in perfect position to fight for the ball. Gronk vs any defensive player competing for the ball? I think Gronk has more than a fair chance of winning that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No...this is one of his many Freudian slips where he reveals he is a Jets Troll. Rusty...whether you like him or not, has Uncle Dinko pegged to a T.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

822649387_medium

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Actually, late last night Gruden pointed out the same thing but using a different appraoch. He said, the ball was caught four yards into the end zone, the foul was committed at four yards into teh end zone. With Gronk's catch radius, that ball was nowhere near being uncatchable. 

Of all people to point that out... Gruden? That must have been a grossly bad call for Gruden to take the Pats' side.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We're not whining about this:

LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

Corrected Standings:

New England     7 wins    1 win for opponent    2 wins for officials

BTY: has the "push your own teammate" call been made since the Pats-Jets game?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here's one for you too loser:

[/QUOTE]

Classic LOSER behavior by Mike. Has no expectation of his team winning any meaningful achievement, so any setback met by their rival is a reason to celebrate and gloat. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

When I think more and more about the game the Patriots have only themselves to blame.  Too many mistakes. The Panthers played a very solid, error free and disciplined game.  We usually see this type of game from the Patriots.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

When I think more and more about the game the Patriots have only themselves to blame.  Too many mistakes. The Panthers played a very solid, error free and disciplined game.  We usually see this type of game from the Patriots.  

[/QUOTE]

Ridley blows.