Pinoisamoa vists Patriots.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dench3. Show dench3's posts

Pinoisamoa vists Patriots.

Ive heard hes undersized and not durable enough to fit in our system. Did the rams play the 4-3? All i know is hes 27, had 100+ tackles last year in 16 games and we are weak at ILB. Good thing if we sign him???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Pinoisamoa vists Patriots.

For the right price. he could see time on special teams.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

His name is Pisa Tinoisamoa. And he is a quality linebacker.

He is a good guy to have. He would be more than a special teams player.
    While he isn't a bruiser 6'1" 240 isn't that small to play 3-4 ILB.

Everyone talks about how NE should be more like Pittsburgh. Here are their ILBs last season.

James Farrior 6'2" 242
    Lawrence Timmons 6'1" 235
    Larry Foote 6'0" 234

Grabbing Pisa would be an upgrade to the LB corp.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]His name is Pisa Tinoisamoa. And he is a quality linebacker. He is a good guy to have. He would be more than a special teams player. While he is a bruiser 6'1" 240 isn't that small to play 3-4 ILB. Everyone talks about how NE should be more like Pittsburgh. Here are their ILBs last season. James Farrior 6'2" 242 Lawrence Timmons 6'1" 235 Larry Foote 6'0" 234 Grabbing Pisa would be an upgrade to the LB corp.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Pisa could be a possibility.

Incidently, for those who claim that Derrick Burgess, at 6'2", 260 lbs., would be too small to be a fit at OLB for the Pats, OLB/DE/NFL Defensive Player of the Year James Harrison of the Steelers is listed at 6'0", 242 lbs.: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=4433

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]     Pisa could be a possibility.      Incidently, for those who claim that Derrick Burgess, at 6'2", 260 lbs., would be too small to be a fit at OLB for the Pats, OLB/DE/NFL Defensive Player of the Year James Harrison of the Steelers is listed at 6'0", 242 lbs.: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=4433
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

Burgess is almost the perfect size. An extra inch or two might help, but it is no big loss. 260 is perfect, and 6'2" is adequate.

But seriously, what is he, a 4-3 end? He makes Dwight Freeney look big. An inside linebacker? A jumbo safety? Please. That is why he is injured so much because some 4-3 coach tried to shoehorn him into an edge setting position.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

pisa is listed at 240, but he is not 240. he is around 225, according to most reports. not ideal as a 3-down ILB for the pats (and thats why the rams released him; they are trying to adapt to a new defense with bigger players) but he's fast and athletic and productive. he could look good in a rotation with bru and guyton.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

"Everyone talks about how NE should be more like Pittsburgh."

Yeah right.  Pittsburgh s*cks.  The only cool thing about Pittsburgh is Roethlisberger.  That guy is hilarious with all his injuries and whatnot.  But his team s*cks. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

A lot of players overcome their so-called size limitations by having an engine that burns nitrous oxide.  I haven't watched Pisa enough to say that he is one of those guys, but size is just one of several factors that should be evaluated.  It seems like this year in particular, size has become a dominant area of discussion in the forums.  You can't trivialize it, but I certainly wouldn't pass on someone who is productive just because of size.

Sure Pisa was cut by the Rams, but how much credence can we really put in that?  Players get cut (or not resigned) all of the time that go on to continue very good careers.  Anyone think Seau wasn't worthy of joining the Pats?  I believe he found himself not wanted by two teams.  I'll have faith in BB on this one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

He isn't coming here, we just signed Lenon.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jc686. Show jc686's posts

[QUOTE]He isn't coming here, we just signed Lenon.
    Posted by m1020us[/QUOTE]

NEWSFLASH*** 

Your "tainted" photo is tired and has no relevence since the RS so obviously had a steroid culture all their own.  I know you and others refuse to believe it but it's time to stop looking like an idiot and realize that PED's were never just a NY thing.

I'm guessing you are 600 SAT guy.