Pitt vs Cincy

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Pitt vs Cincy

Dane Brugler @dpbrugler

The AFC North will be 2-6 after tonight. That ties the NFC East (also 2-6) for the worst combined record among divisions through 2 weeks

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

he's busy on his scientific calculator adding up eli's picks

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

mesko punting to b Tate!  Wish we can get players like that.....

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

LOL @ Carlos Dunlap

Is it me or when this guy plays on national tv, he never makes a play?  Isn't this the guy Hurl was raving about acting like he was some incredible pass rusher or OLB?

lmao

No, Dunlap is the guy you said Cunningham was a better player than...you remember Cunningham? He's the guy that is no longer allowed to play in the NFL because he stinks. How did that prediction work out for you? About as good as saying Alex Smith was a better quarterback than Brady, before being benched and run out of town on his own team. Do you ever get embarrassed? I get secondary embarrassment just watching you:) you're a pretty big disgrace.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Benny with a big run w/broken tackles!  Hey, didn't people say here, he couldn't break any tackles?

bawaah

If you'd like we can continue with a BJGE weekly thread, but unlike last year you've got to promise not to cry.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

LOL @ Pitt's back up Center taking on Atkins and Peko down the middle so far.

LOL 431 posts in two days! How many accounts have you had banned since I was here a couple weeks ago, queenie?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Brady basher, remember when you said that Jonathan Dwyer, a 6th round pick, was a bust when he got cut? Bwahahaha that was awesome.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

^^ No I'm pretty sure you said something like "Jermaine Cunningham is progressing steadily as the crappy Dunlap struggles. Thank you BB."

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LOL @ Carlos Dunlap

Is it me or when this guy plays on national tv, he never makes a play?  Isn't this the guy Hurl was raving about acting like he was some incredible pass rusher or OLB?

lmao

No, Dunlap is the guy you said Cunningham was a better player than...you remember Cunningham? He's the guy that is no longer allowed to play in the NFL because he stinks. How did that prediction work out for you? About as good as saying Alex Smith was a better quarterback than Brady, before being benched and run out of town on his own team. Do you ever get embarrassed? I get secondary embarrassment just watching you:) you're a pretty big disgrace.

[/QUOTE]

No. I remember saying BB maybe felt Cunningham  was more coachable and better suited in the 3-4 than Dunlap.

Cupcake, I will take Ninkovich all day over your overrated, one trick pony, Dunlap. BB doesn't like one trick ponies as starters. You have this unhealthy fixation pretending whatever player we don't have is somehow far superior to who starts here.  It's really bizarre. So is your reasoning.

Guy is useless. I don't think I've ever seen him make a key play. Ever. Can you name one? lol

Hey! Did you see Benny with two big runs and break some tackles? Pretty cool, huh? Imagine if he got about 12 carries in the second half of SB 46?

Cunningham would have a ring? bwahahaha

PS Alex Smith was a much better game manager than Brady in 2011. Lower INT rate proves that. He also had a nice game yesterday vs that loaded Dallas D. No INTs. Game well, managed, 17-16 win in the home opener. Brady threw 2 INTs in his opener last year for us to lose.

Toodles!

[/QUOTE]

You drinking? I hope so if you're going to write stuff like that.

What does Nink have to do with you saying Cunningham is a better player than Dunlop? Come to think of it, what does Nink have to do with you calling Merriweather the second best safety in the AFC? Or you falling in love with Adrian Wilson, when everybody warned you he was washed up. Lol! You got to admit, you definitely didn't get enough milk at birth.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Eifert will be great.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Benny with a big run w/broken tackles!  Hey, didn't people say here, he couldn't break any tackles?

bawaah

If you'd like we can continue with a BJGE weekly thread, but unlike last year you've got to promise not to cry.

[/QUOTE]

BJGE ran for over 1000 yards last year after CIncy lost two OL starters.  And guess what? It wasn't because Brady was his QB in Cincy.

Tears!

That couldn't have backfired any better for Babe and people like you.

Give BJGE 12 carries in the second half of SB 46 and we win it. Truth hurts.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he averaged 68 yards a game...cheers! Hey, remember when you said Curtis Martin couldn't catch and shouldn't be in the Hall Of Fame? Well, Curtis never averaged 68 yards a game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Dunlap is great.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

^^^hey I wonder if Robert Gallery could block Dunlop, you wanted to put him into the hall of fame when we signed him...remember that? Bawahaha ha! Clueless...utterly clueless.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.