place your best

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

place your best

ok here are the opponets. What kind of record does NE end up with this year?

I would like to see 14-2 (of course wining the divison and moving on)

HOME: Browns, Steelersm Saints Bucs, Broncos, Bills, Fins, Jets

Away: Ravens, Bengals, Falcons, Panthers, Texans, Bills, Fins, Jets,

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Re: place your best

19-0 and no, I am not kidding

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

12-4, 11-5...Ravens, Bengals, Falcons, Texans all will be tough....Phins also might surprise this year

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Playing the black and blue divison, not so sure the Bengals and Browns arn't tougher than the Steelers and Ravens this year.

Denver really interesting game too.

Only injuries and really bad phantom calls can stop then from going 14-2.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

11-5 or 12-4

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Got them going 6-0 in the division, 4-0 against the AFC North, 3-1 against the NFC South and I have them losing to the Broncos because Welker will play lights out because he's mad we dumped him. 

15-1 at best, 14-2 at worst. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The 2013 NFL regular season schedule will not be released Tuesday.....

The National Football League is not ready to unveil their 2013 regular season schedule, spokesman Greg Aiello said on Monday.

"The schedule will be released as soon as we have one. We don't have one yet. We're working on it. Should be soon. Stay tuned," Aiello said in a short video issued by the NFL Communications department.

According to John Ourand of the SportsBusiness Journal, the league will release the regular season schedule in the "next week or two".

There had been speculation that the 256-game slate of games would be released on Tuesday, April 16, as online listings for the NFL Network included a schedule release show in prime time on that date. However, that program was never officially scheduled, so today's news is technically not a postponement even though we are in the part of the calendar that the NFL has recently chosen to release its regular season schedule.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

11-5 or 12-4

I say 12-4 but I won't rule out 11-5.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

I can see 4-6 losses. I will go in the middle...11-5.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

19-0 and no, I am not kidding

I like the way you think! It happened last time we rebuilt our receiving core

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

12-4 the same as last year. They don't lose anything from either side of the ball. For them to improve their last effort they would have to have improved at some aspect of the game,I guess you could argue that with the acquisition of Leon Washington that the ST's are improved enough to win one extra game . So it is conceivable for them to go 13-3. If they make a splah at the draft and actually draft an impact player then maybe they move to a solid 13-3/ 14-2 team. So with that said I'll say 12-4 until I see what they p/u via the draft.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

I thought this was going to be a thread about how long that ad for "Twin Peaks" restaurant and bar would stay up on this site.

But, 11-5 this year.  I think we have more injury problems to key players.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Barring a major injury to Brady,I'll go with 13-3.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

With the current WR core and the thin CB core 12-4 if they improve things before the season starts then 14-2

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Schedule will be released on Thursday instead of today.

By Field Yates | ESPNBoston.com

The NFL will unveil its 2013 regular season schedule on Thursday, April 18 at 8 p.m. EST, according to NFL spokesman Greg Aiello.

It was originally believed that the schedule would be released tonight during an NFL Network program. The Patriots already know their opponents and the location for their games this season, but the specific date and times during which each will be played will be unveiled on Thursday night.

Here are the Patriots' scheduled opponents for 2013.

Home: Browns, Steelers, Saints, Buccaneers, Broncos, Bills, Dolphins, Jets

Away: Ravens, Bengals, Falcons, Panthers, Texans, Bills, Dolphins, Jets

Tough road schedule. I'll hold out on my prediction until the draft and FA are both officially over.