Plax hurt already...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

Plax hurt already...

Hurt his ankle working out on his own.  Out for a few days...

I guess prison life isn't condusive to staying in football shape.  ($3 million?  really?).

http://www.theganggreen.com/2011/08/04/plaxico-tweaks-ankle-wont-practice

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Plax hurt already...

His age plus innactivity don't bode well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

For the life of me i really cant understand why some jet fans think this guy is going to tear it up. Its been almost 3 years since he played football. Does anyone remember Michael Vick when he cam back and how slow he looked? And were talking about a WR that makes his money from exploding off the line , in/out of breaks etc. Those fast twitch muscles fibers wont be there for some time imho.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

In Response to Re: Plax hurt already...:
    [QUOTE]For the life of me i really cant understand why some jet fans think this guy is going to tear it up. Its been almost 3 years since he played football. Does anyone remember Michael Vick when he cam back and how slow he looked? And were talking about a WR that makes his money from exploding off the line , in/out of breaks etc. Those fast twitch muscles fibers wont be there for some time imho.
    Posted by startrightnow[/QUOTE]

I know why.  I was over at the Green Gang this morning and they are all watching all his old film and loving it.  I'll go back over this afternoon and see if their worship has turned to dust and ashes.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I'm sure Plax was doing push ups in his prison cell and getting sprints in while he was in the yard for 1/2 hr. each day.  He's in peak physical shape I'm sure. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Plax hurt already...:
    [QUOTE]Hurt his ankle working out on his own.  Out for a few days... I guess prison life isn't condusive to staying in football shape.  ($3 million?  really?). http://www.theganggreen.com/2011/08/04/plaxico-tweaks-ankle-wont-practice
    Posted by norichcrybabies[/QUOTE]
    ==========================================================
      I heard that he was carrying a gun in his jock and it when off while running a route shooting himself in the ankle.But you know how those rumors are.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Plax hurt already... : ==========================================================   I heard that he was carrying a gun in his jock and it when off while running a route shooting himself in the ankle.But you know how those rumors are.
    Posted by djbosox2004[/QUOTE]

^^^ that's good stuff!  Especially rumors about the Jets...  scrabble this!  scrabble that!  Our QB matters!  Oh, it's endless...  hahahaaa!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlderbutWiser. Show OlderbutWiser's posts

He had chronic ankle injuries while he played with the Giants. I guess he still has those problems in which his ankles turn while running, cutting, etc. His ankles are unstable. On ESPN it was reported that the Jets signed him to a $3M contract (guaranteed) without giving him a look-over or a physical...they signed him after watching videos of football games in which he played three-four years ago. I guess they will just super-tape his ankles and one would think that the ankle instability will effect his mobility to some degree, more so as the season ages.  

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

He's going to have a rough season.  Sucks but that's just how it goes sometimes.  Try not to tot guns and shoot yourself next time. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuckItOnce. Show TuckItOnce's posts

For a player who needs to be putting in extra work on his legs, any kind of ankle issue for Burress is detrimental.  His legs already look skinny as hell as it is.  Not real sure what the Jets are doing exactly.  Burress, Mason and Holmes?  Where's the chemistry coming from exactly?? 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuckItOnce. Show TuckItOnce's posts

[QUOTE]Just heard, he's out for the year with a sprained ankle.  Big problems in NY.  Team is going to implode, just like last year. 
    Posted by McCheaters[/QUOTE]

Im not goin' IMPLODE on ya here.  But bringing in two brand new receivers this late in the process, zero offseason work, both a little long in the tooth, neither really any clue about the O, the language, concepts, and now one of them already with, yet again, another ankle issue.  Dont pretend that Sanchez doesnt need to put alot of work in with these players, and that its just gonna magically come together.  It just doesnt work that way. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Let Rex have a look at his foot...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

Prison Time. Plax = Butthurt

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuckItOnce. Show TuckItOnce's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Plax hurt already... : Would you say more or less difficult in replacing a starting running back, an all world offensive lineman, and then adding a WR who will miss the first 4 games to go along with a guy that came to the team half way through the season before? Not to make light of this chemistry factor.  But until they get in a groove, there are 3-50 catch receivers from the previous year to help out that passing game.  That's two more than NE had.

Of course.  Theyve got it all under control.  Im just your basic pessimist. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuckItOnce. Show TuckItOnce's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Plax hurt already... : It's not ideal, but how many teams have the likes of Keller, Holmes & LT?  After that, it's all a bonus.

Is this a joke or something?