Plax Shut down???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

Plax Shut down???

......Maybe they could resign Cotchery or Edwards...........oh damn!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Re: Plax Shut down???

Haha,

He wouldn't have played the first game anyway based on what I saw in last nights games. I'm sure he'll be fine when it matters.

The question will be is Sanchez ready to throw to route runners? He's so used to having Edwards as his binky when he gets in trouble....just heave it down as far as he can and let Edwards run under it. Now he has to actually throw timed routes.............with Hanesworth and Ellis steaming in on him.

Haha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

"Twinkle Toes" Ryan..........."Get me T.O. on the phone now!" "...and Rich Kotitie.If there's anyone who knows about lost seasons in NY ,it's him!"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Guess the prison gym was missing all the necessary equipment he needed to maintain NFL-caliber skills.  Go figure!  And you can only run so many 2 yard sprints in your prison cell to maintain your edge. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

As long as these idiots keep wasting their resources...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

In Response to Re: Plax Shut down???:
    [QUOTE]Guess the prison gym was missing all the necessary equipment he needed to maintain NFL-caliber skills.  Go figure!  And you can only run so many 2 yard sprints in your prison cell to maintain your edge. 
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

Speaking of short sprints/long stints...........when does Rae Carruth get out.......Jets??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Plax Shut down??? : Speaking of short sprints/long stints...........when does Rae Carruth get out.......Jets??
    Posted by mojobag101[/QUOTE]

He'd be on their radar I'm sure!  I think Rae will be the star of the prison league for quite some time though and the Jets need help now. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Plax Shut down??? : He'd be on their radar I'm sure!  I think Rae will be the star of the prison league for quite some time though and the Jets need help now. 
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]
      ........MEAN MACHINE!!!...MEAN MACHINE!!!ORIGINAL

11. This post has been removed.