Players who could go the other way

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Players who could go the other way

Like Troy Brown, I think some of our players could/could have played on the other side of the ball or at least other positions.  Donte Stallworth would have been an excellent CB amd Marony should have been used as a TE.  He had lots of YAC when TB dumped it over the top to him.  I don't se BB trying to use players on both sides of the ball anymore.  I think the Gronkonator would be a beast of a LB.
    Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Players who could go the other way

I think you should lay off the weed man. Seriously it's interesting thoughts but it's very difficult to suddenly switch positions hence why it was so incredible that Brown was able to pull it off

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Ben Watson should have been the pass rushing OLB we have been missing. He was a monster, with strength and speed (and stone hands).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

wow.  gronkowski a 6'6 Linebacker with back problems?
    Maroney a 5'11 Tight End who cant catch or block or lose defenders?

good thing you dont run this organization, or else you would have Tom Brady playing Safety like Troy Polamalu with that HAIR

Troy Brown was a special, ultra-versatile players.  hes one of a kind.  its not like all players can play other positions.  other than the occasional LB/FB combo player, there arent any 2 position players in the NFL anymore.  players are specializing at being stellar at a specific position and maximizing their potential there.  
    i did read somewhere that Ben Watson was a good OLB at some point, but i thnik that was in HS
    dont be a fool.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from laynard. Show laynard's posts

This guy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from weloveme2. Show weloveme2's posts

brady could a fs and woodhead is our answer at de(brady would never be out of position)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Ah, I thought you were talking about Sanchez...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

i can't believe the pats rival has a gay qb and a pervy foot fetishist of a coach and still they are always the ones talking trash.
    the jets are repulsive- the jets are a blot on the nfl-