Please jump of the wagon...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Please jump of the wagon...

In response to TripleOG's comment:

MtHurl, Im pretty sure you were owned in that last novel. Im gonna take Rustys word for it...

Seriously, you should feel special that a guy writes that long of a response to you. Let me know tommorow after you read it if he was right... Time to go!

All yours Big Fella!

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Lol!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Colts bandwagon is growing.  Come join me if this is getting to be too much.  Our needle is pointing up. 

UD

Happy for you but I am a NE guy and will stay that way, win or lose. All teams go through ups and downs and there is no shame in any of it. What is that saying: "It is all in the journey".

Meanwhile, NE is still a contender and it will be interesting to see how they develop the rest of the season. 

KARP

I think most everyone agrees that the Broncs are the favorites at this point but this is football and anything can happen. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

In response to NYC's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Colts bandwagon is growing.  Come join me if this is getting to be too much.  Our needle is pointing up. 

UD

Happy for you but I am a NE guy and will stay that way, win or lose. All teams go through ups and downs and there is no shame in any of it. What is that saying: "It is all in the journey".

Meanwhile, NE is still a contender and it will be interesting to see how they develop the rest of the season. 

[/QUOTE]
    f%%$#$% the colts , they laid down for #1 pick , bunch of losers!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

It's going to be an up and down year, no one is going to tell me how to root for the team, when to complain, when to rejoice, or when to lower my expectations. I don't think there is one single person on this board who is a fair weather fan.

Look in the mirror.  YOu thought BB was all in for the 2009 and 2010 seasons and had no idea he was transitioning into a rebuild on the fly into a Lockout.

Considering you didn't lower your expectations then, that shows a lack of intelligence on your part.

Brady does not have 3 rings without BB. FACT.  BB and his GM work created the canvases in which Brady has worked from and from what all of ours work around here.

Did I mention Brady sucked last week? Can you even utter those words, you frontrunner/bandwagon fan?

Don't even undewrstand why you would write this, it really has nothing to do with the topic, which makes me wonder...do you have a drinking problem? You seem like you're having/had some sort of meltdown lately...kind of reminds me of patsfan78 (very similar).

You ok? I know you're depressed Adrian Wilson didn't work out, or that Tavon Wilson turned into the bust everyone and their mother knew he was when we drafted him, but still...lighten up little buckeroo. Somewhere in some secret back room Belichick and Ernie Adams laugh their balls off that they are still allowed to GM a team...you should too.

Who is PatsFan78?  

Why do you always go personal when cornered in a debate? Do you have a drug problem or a cupcake eating problem?

lol

Name the better drafting team since 2010-2012.  Atlanta is imploding before your eyes and you can''t see they made critical mistakes? Ptt 0-4. Giants 0-5. These are all teams you have been prancing around this board bragging about.  Baltimore may not make the playoffs.  

All you do is listen to what the media tells you about BB and his GM work, which kinda makes you a moron.

I saw you respond in JoePats thread, but you tried to change it into who he signed in FA. Why did you do that? Because your premise really sucked, so you certainly didn't counter well. Did you name a team and articulate why? Did ya, CUppy?

This is WHY YOU ARE DUMB. I'll repeat it for you for your dense teacher brain can understand it:

The Lockout was arriving after the 2010 season. 2010, while uncapped was also a season where the owners clearly colluded to show spending discipline. For all ANYONE knew the lockout could have gone into the fall, maybe the winter. 

I kep t saying the owners had the leverage, so when they get what they want, which will be control of the spikes of the cap ceiling over the life of the deal, then the lockout will end. Voila, they get it and guess what? 

It's 123 million, essentially the same as 2009. That's 4 seasons ago!  Wilfork, Brady, Mankins and Mayo all make like 200% more than they used to under their old deals.

This is why BB got them on the books BEFORE the new market came into play where all it takes is ONE moron team to ruin the market. See Revis witn the Jets at CB or STL with Finnegan.  See Miami with Wallace and TB with Vincent Jackson.

Get it?

It was all about leverage for BB. SO loading up on draft picks gave him that. Meanwehile, many other teams blew off what BB and Kraft knew and now look at those teams!  The media is in the panties of the Seattles, SFs, Atlantas, Denvers, etc, but our team is EASILY on par with those.  And Denver's D is so awful, the media won't even educate the public on it because they love Elway, Fox and Gomie.

Our 2011 or 2012 D was nowhere NEAR, nowhere NEAR as bad as Denver's D is.  Giants? Cooked. Steelers? Cooked.  Atlanta? Cooked. TB? Cooked. Goldson, Revis, Vincent Jackson all wildly overpaid in this new market.  Bears.  Cutler blows and Brandon Marshall makes 14 million. Cooked.

BB was not going to compete for any FAs you wanted because that would mean he would have destroyed our team. Think the NY Jets. Think a team like that.  Think the Dallas Cowboys. Seen their D lately?  Think the Oakland Raiders spending 14 million per on Seymour without a QB.

These kinds of moron teams.

Get it? Good.

This meant BB was going to load up on picks and be stategic with FA moves due to the unknown market in 2011 and beyond.

He signed Waters, Carter and Anderson as his feature moves. WE WENT TO THE SB.

You could not be any more wrong. Brady choked. Period. Get over it. Everyone else admits it, knows it and unfortunately still saw it last January again when he tried to throw himself through the second half, ignoring the run almost entirely.

We'd be sitting on a possible new dynasty right now if Brady and Welkie weren't thinking about laying on a beach in Costa Rica together the following week.

Uhm, yeah...uhm, jeez I don't know how you managed to write all that in a straight jacket. Big props!!

All I had the time to read was the same tired old three free agents you can list over the last five years that didn't fall flat on their faces...one that lasted 8 games, one that played in four and one that played an entire season...wanted to be paid more and is currently playing better than any guard we now have on our team. It's sad.

Then I briefly read over the four/five teams you always seem to compare us to - who have won Super Bowls over the last decade while we haven't. You really need to stop doing that by the way, for christ's sake the Giants have beaten us not once, but twice in those Super Bowls. Who cares if they are going to have a bad season? They just won 2 Super Bowls in the last 6 years. And you bash the Ravens all the time too...they have beaten us two out of the last three times in the playoffs on their way to another Super Bowl. And how many Super Bowls have the Steelers won since we did? Two, I believe. Meanwhile all you can talk about is salary cap hell, evil Tom Brady and our five year defensive rebuilding project. It's pathetic and beyond ridicolous. Get some help.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

hurlie you cant argue with harv , he's always right!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

It's going to be an up and down year, no one is going to tell me how to root for the team, when to complain, when to rejoice, or when to lower my expectations. I don't think there is one single person on this board who is a fair weather fan.

Look in the mirror.  YOu thought BB was all in for the 2009 and 2010 seasons and had no idea he was transitioning into a rebuild on the fly into a Lockout.

Considering you didn't lower your expectations then, that shows a lack of intelligence on your part.

Brady does not have 3 rings without BB. FACT.  BB and his GM work created the canvases in which Brady has worked from and from what all of ours work around here.

Did I mention Brady sucked last week? Can you even utter those words, you frontrunner/bandwagon fan?

Don't even undewrstand why you would write this, it really has nothing to do with the topic, which makes me wonder...do you have a drinking problem? You seem like you're having/had some sort of meltdown lately...kind of reminds me of patsfan78 (very similar).

You ok? I know you're depressed Adrian Wilson didn't work out, or that Tavon Wilson turned into the bust everyone and their mother knew he was when we drafted him, but still...lighten up little buckeroo. Somewhere in some secret back room Belichick and Ernie Adams laugh their balls off that they are still allowed to GM a team...you should too.

Who is PatsFan78?  

Why do you always go personal when cornered in a debate? Do you have a drug problem or a cupcake eating problem?

lol

Name the better drafting team since 2010-2012.  Atlanta is imploding before your eyes and you can''t see they made critical mistakes? Ptt 0-4. Giants 0-5. These are all teams you have been prancing around this board bragging about.  Baltimore may not make the playoffs.  

All you do is listen to what the media tells you about BB and his GM work, which kinda makes you a moron.

I saw you respond in JoePats thread, but you tried to change it into who he signed in FA. Why did you do that? Because your premise really sucked, so you certainly didn't counter well. Did you name a team and articulate why? Did ya, CUppy?

This is WHY YOU ARE DUMB. I'll repeat it for you for your dense teacher brain can understand it:

The Lockout was arriving after the 2010 season. 2010, while uncapped was also a season where the owners clearly colluded to show spending discipline. For all ANYONE knew the lockout could have gone into the fall, maybe the winter. 

I kep t saying the owners had the leverage, so when they get what they want, which will be control of the spikes of the cap ceiling over the life of the deal, then the lockout will end. Voila, they get it and guess what? 

It's 123 million, essentially the same as 2009. That's 4 seasons ago!  Wilfork, Brady, Mankins and Mayo all make like 200% more than they used to under their old deals.

This is why BB got them on the books BEFORE the new market came into play where all it takes is ONE moron team to ruin the market. See Revis witn the Jets at CB or STL with Finnegan.  See Miami with Wallace and TB with Vincent Jackson.

Get it?

It was all about leverage for BB. SO loading up on draft picks gave him that. Meanwehile, many other teams blew off what BB and Kraft knew and now look at those teams!  The media is in the panties of the Seattles, SFs, Atlantas, Denvers, etc, but our team is EASILY on par with those.  And Denver's D is so awful, the media won't even educate the public on it because they love Elway, Fox and Gomie.

Our 2011 or 2012 D was nowhere NEAR, nowhere NEAR as bad as Denver's D is.  Giants? Cooked. Steelers? Cooked.  Atlanta? Cooked. TB? Cooked. Goldson, Revis, Vincent Jackson all wildly overpaid in this new market.  Bears.  Cutler blows and Brandon Marshall makes 14 million. Cooked.

BB was not going to compete for any FAs you wanted because that would mean he would have destroyed our team. Think the NY Jets. Think a team like that.  Think the Dallas Cowboys. Seen their D lately?  Think the Oakland Raiders spending 14 million per on Seymour without a QB.

Get it? Good.

This meant BB was going to load up on picks and be stategic with FA moves due to the unknown market in 2011 and beyond.

You could not be any more wrong. Brady choked. Period. Get over it. Everyone else admits it, knows it and unfortunately still saw it last January again when he tried to throw himself through the second half, ignoring the run almost entirely.

We'd be sitting on a possible new dynasty right now if Brady and Welkie weren't thinking about laying on a beach in Costa Rica together the following week.

Uhm, yeah...uhm, jeez I don't know how you managed to write all that in a straight jacket. Big props!!

All I had the time to read was the same tired old three free agents you can list over the last five years that didn't fall flat on their faces...one that lasted 8 games, one that played in four and one that played an entire season...wanted to be paid more and is currently playing better than any guard we now have on our team. It's sad.

Then I briefly read over the four/five teams you always seem to compare us to - who have won Super Bowls over the last decade while we haven't. You really need to stop doing that by the way, for christ's sake the Giants have beaten us not once, but twice in those Super Bowls. Who cares if they are going to have a bad season? They just won 2 Super Bowls in the last 6 years. And you bash the Ravens all the time too...they have beaten us two out of the last three times in the playoffs on their way to another Super Bowl. And how many Super Bowls have the Steelers won since we did? Two, I believe. Meanwhile all you can talk about is salary cap hell, evil Tom Brady and our five year defensive rebuilding project. It's pathetic and beyond ridicolous. Get some help.

Carter got hurt in Week 15.

Not Week 8, Mr Liar.

Also, Henry Melton, blew out his ACL this year and he was a guy you claimed BB should have signed. Remember that?

That's kinda funny. SO, this little "BB must have a crystal ball" idea but no other GMs  need one, makes you look like a PHONY, which obviously we know you are.

You're too insecure to tell us what you teach, which speaks volumes in itself.

Ravens "beat us out" this year because our QB SUCKED. The Ravens probably should have done it in January of 2012 too, because our QB SUCKED then, too.

Hey, I just realized something!  Our QB has sucked but no one else really did. Hmm.

Did you just say the Giants won 2 SBs in the last 6 years?  Why is that? Because Brady wanted to throw 45+ times to make it about him while the other QBs don't have the same big ego?

Hmmmm?

Giants will be missing the playoffs next year, too, 3 years in a row. Couglin and Reese will be fired and we'll probably STILL be wondering if Tom Brady can play smart and check the ego at the door in an AFC TItle game?

I don't think you're accurate, but then again that's because you are not. If you were you would of realized Curtis Martin could catch passes before saying he couldn't, when in fact he is 13th all time in receptions for a running back. That's a little tiny mistake by you. LOL!

I listed 10 defensive tackles we could of signed - I don't care which one of them has gotten hurt 2k miles from where we play  - I was asked to name some and I did..plain and simple. Reporting player injuries from other teams on a daily basis is your job, remember? 

And that's really all I read because we all know it was probably just more Brady bashing. Lame.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

I was a Pats fan when many of us went to games with paper bags over our heads.  They were the joke of the league.  But I was a fan.  If they lose every game left this year, I'll still be a fan.  And I'd forgo the bag as well.  I'm sure I'd complain, and be quite critical of glaring weaknesses and horrible play.  But I'd still be a fan. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Who is PatsFan78?  

lol

Get it?

Get it? Good.

[/QUOTE]

Want to know what's really funny, Mthurl?

Pats are in SERIOUS CAP HELL, next season.

They already have 121+ Million committed in contracts with DEAD money for 49 players, including the practice squad.  Still need to sign FA's, for a buck fifty each.

Is BB retiring next year?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to patriotrain's comment:

[QUOTE]

Bustchise, I don't make up lies like "Andre Carter played 8 games in 2011" like he does.

I am not only right with ease vs Mt Hurl and his low IQ, he refuses to concede when he is wrong.

He's so embarrassed how wrong he is on the cap concepts, he chooses to dig the deeper holes instead.

[/QUOTE]

No!  You just make up lies like Amadola had a TD, Sunday and looked great with his 5+ catches for 70+ yards.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

No wagon fan would be on these boards as much as I am. I have nearly 7,000 posts in a couple of years (that's more than I've spoken to my grandmother). Pats fan till I die, but yes, interesting football is coming up and we have a shot at seeing some dynamic game changing players in Gronk and Armstead return to help the team.

Though Armstead's production won't see it's peak until after the bye. He's well versed in the system, but he hasn't been practicing and would have to get in football shape for New England fans to see why team fought over him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Source that info, please.'^

You were caught lying recently or not understand your own data in the % increase in offensive scoring increases, where Prolate showed the data, while YOU wouldn't.

The board knows why. You lie.

I didn't lie about a thing and was100% accurate in saying that PPG have increased 1.8 POINTS.  Never mentioned a %.  You did because you were either drunk or off your meds, and or can't read.

I really would like the name of your PSYCH.  I need to talk to him.

Google it fool.  I posted it once.  Your turn.  You do know how to Google, Pats 2014 salary cap, don't you?

Hey, that TD Amandola scored Sunday was GREAT, wasn't it?

BWAHAHAHA.  You're not even a Pats fan.  Just a drunken fool, home, alone, forever.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You were caught lying recently or not understand your own data in the % increase in offensive scoring increases, where Prolate showed the data, while YOU wouldn't.

I didn't lie about a thing and was100% accurate in saying that PPG have increased 1.8 POINTS.  Never mentioned a %.  You did because you were either drunk or off your meds, and or can't read.

Google it fool.  I posted it once.  Your turn.  You do know how to Google, Pats 2014 salary cap, don't you?

BWAHAHAHA.  You're not even a Pats fan.  Just a drunken fool, home, alone, forever.

[/QUOTE]

No, you did not. You tried to make it seem like that was the increase. I asked you to post the data and you never did.

Also it was from 2010-2012, so no one even knew what years you were including, you just wrote "1.8%" like a sneak.

Caught again.

Up 10%, across 32 teams in the league, since 2010, not "1.8" like you claimed.

1.8 = 10%

10% is a large increase in just 3 seasons, Mr. Sneak.

[/QUOTE]

NO WHERE IN MY POST DID I PUT A % SIGN, you ignorant drunk.

And it's not 3 seasons.  It's since the PI rules were put in place where it remained STAGNANT until 2010.  STAGNANT means no increase.

And IT was also pointed out to you that there were at least 3 periods in NFL history where the PPG's were HIGHER THAN THEY ARE NOW and since the rules.

Now, go take another drink and this time swish it around in your mouth before you swallow.

BB is in CAP HELL NEXT YEAR.  How can that be?  Is he retiring?   You can bet your mother that TB will never bale him out of CAP HELL AGAIN.  EVER!  I think 6 times  with NOTHING to show for it, was enough.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who is PatsFan78?  

lol

Get it?

Get it? Good.

[/QUOTE]

Breath. Let it go. Think happy thoughts. 

You may not agree with Pitt or baltimores approach to team building. But both have won sb's since our last one. They must be doing something right.mits illogical and highly improbable that bb is the only gm that gets it. ozzie built a SB team, Reese did twice and so did the pitt gm twice since our last. Those gm's are doing something right. Now you may not agree with them and may not hold them in the same light as bb, but they are good. 

finally, lets not forget that Brady is not solely to blame here. That is shortsighted and irrational thought. If memory serves me, we had a momentous collapse on defense in the 2006 afccg. We would have beat Chicago in the SB if the d didn't collapse. Yet you never mention that nor how in our 2 SB losses, the defense was handed a lead On a last possession. Brady didn't play stellar in either one of those, but he played well enough to hand the defense a chance to close it out and once again, they couldn't seal the deal. That's the facts. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bustchise, I don't make up lies like "Andre Carter played 8 games in 2011" like he does.

I am not only right with ease vs Mt Hurl and his low IQ, he refuses to concede when he is wrong.

He's so embarrassed how wrong he is on the cap concepts, he chooses to dig the deeper holes instead.

[/QUOTE]

No!  You just make up lies like Amadola had a TD, Sunday and looked great with his 5+ catches for 70+ yards.

[/QUOTE]

You're an idiot.  The + stands for what he should have had if not for the awful Brady throwing high and wide constantly.

If he hits Amendola so he doesn't have to jump (again), it's a TD, hence why I said +.

You're a moron.

The 15 yard pass Brady airmailed over his head was a 15 yard pass, AT LEAST.

Who knows how many more yards he would have had if Brady hit him in stride.

Poor Hooman should have had a catch, but Brady again, threw well behind him on the route, while he was wide open and no one in front of him.

I can name a dozen throws that were poor where Brady was bailed out by a great catch or the ones the WRs and TEs couldn't bail him out on.

Sad that Brady has to have HOF Wrs or TEs to justify how good Brady might or might be. And even still, Brady has been known to play poorly. See the majority of his postseason games since 2007. lol

[/QUOTE]

YOU said he HAD a TD, 5+ catches and 70+ yards.  Do I have to post your Quote for the whole world to see.  F'n pathological liar.

SAD Brady has to play with 3 rookies and 3 always injured receivers and 2 always injured backs..  What other QB has EVER done that?  Name ONE, you F'n liar of a troll, troll!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're an idiot.  The + stands for what he should have had if not for the awful Brady throwing high and wide constantly.

If he hits Amendola so he doesn't have to jump (again), it's a TD, hence why I said +.

You're a moron.

The 15 yard pass Brady airmailed over his head was a 15 yard pass, AT LEAST.

Who knows how many more yards he would have had if Brady hit him in stride.

Poor Hooman should have had a catch, but Brady again, threw well behind him on the route, while he was wide open and no one in front of him.

I can name a dozen throws that were poor where Brady was bailed out by a great catch or the ones the WRs and TEs couldn't bail him out on.

Sad that Brady has to have HOF Wrs or TEs to justify how good Brady might or might be. And even still, Brady has been known to play poorly. See the majority of his postseason games since 2007. lol

[/QUOTE]

YOU said he HAD a TD, 5+ catches and 70+ yards.  Do I have to post your Quote for the whole world to see.  F'n pathological liar.

SAD Brady has to play with 3 rookies and 3 always injured receivers and 2 always injured backs..  What other QB has EVER done that?  Name ONE, you F'n liar of a troll, troll!

[/QUOTE]

It is sad. He will finish his career in mediocrity because in his twilight, he wasn't given the pieces to be successful. Some by dumb chance, others bt design. But don't listen to Russ when he says Brady has been spoiled and bb us right for taking away his toys. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

No, you did not. You tried to make it seem like that was the increase. I asked you to post the data and you never did.

Also it was from 2010-2012, so no one even knew what years you were including, you just wrote "1.8%" like a sneak.

Caught again.

Up 10%, across 32 teams in the league, since 2010, not "1.8" like you claimed.

1.8 = 10%

10% is a large increase in just 3 seasons, Mr. Sneak.

NO WHERE IN MY POST DID I PUT A % SIGN, you ignorant drunk.

And it's not 3 seasons.  It's since the PI rules were put in place where it remained STAGNANT until 2010.  STAGNANT means no increase.

And IT was also pointed out to you that there were at least 3 periods in NFL history where the PPG's were HIGHER THAN THEY ARE NOW and since the rules.

Now, go take another drink and this time swish it around in your mouth before you swallow.

BB is in CAP HELL NEXT YEAR.  How can that be?  Is he retiring?   You can bet your mother that TB will never bale him out of CAP HELL AGAIN.  EVER!  I think 6 times  with NOTHING to show for it, was enough.

You said "1.8". That was to make it appear small, but the truth is, it's up 10%. Denver just beat Dallas 51-48.  3 QBs threw for 5000 yards in 2011.

Exposed.

You don't want the truth and you don't want the board to know it either, because you're a BBW sneak and liar. Proven.

Source you info or being seen as sneaking again.

Go swish your boyfriends swish.

Source the link or be exposed on the topic as per usual. There is now way on god's green earth BB will have 49 players on the books at 122 million on 2014.

You're a moron or lying.

I didn't MAKE it seem like anything.  1.8 points are 1.8 points.  Should I have said 18 points to make it appear LARGER.  DOPE!
    What part of "POINTS" don't you understand?

Oh, I forgot, you refuse to acknowledge points.  They are foreign to you as common sense. DUH

Oh, and the Pats didn't play any of those 5000 yard teams and still were the worst in the leage.  How do you explain that.  Still waiting on how you explain cap hell next year, too.

Is BB retiring?  EXPOSED!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

It is sad. He will finish his career in mediocrity because in his twilight, he wasn't given the pieces to be successful. Some by dumb chance, others bt design. But don't listen to Russ when he says Brady has been spoiled and bb us right for taking away his toys.

I wouldn't call it dumb chance.  They had a whole off season to get a receiver or two.  They had 2000000 TE's in camp.   Paid one ( who they stole) to sit for a year. They chose Sudfeld, who is now on the jets.

They played games with Sanders. They screwed WW and Woody

They chose a 300 year old receiver and safety, and a another receiver who has sat more games than he played, as their saving grace.

They killed VW with playing 80+ % of their snaps for 3 years and replaced him with 2 fifty cent rookies and a CFL player with a heart condition.

Stupid, stupid, stupid... Someone's head needs to role.

Need a real GM, STAT!

"The worse New England has gotten on defense, the better Brady has been forced to become -- with 109 touchdowns, 20 interceptions and a 39-9 record the past three seasons. "

CLARK JUDGE______7/13/13_____________________________________

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Why didn't you say 10% then?  You chose it to frame it the way you did to make it appear smaller to the people reading it.

"1.8 point" sounds miniscule to the average reader, when the rate increase is not that way at all, especially with it trending up over THREE YEARS in a row.

That's why. Babe did the same thing because it appeared minimal, or you two are as stupid as I thought.

One more thing:

I have a source for the cap for 2014 and players under contract with the numbers...

Let's see what yours is and what mine is and compare. Let's see if you have the balls to cite your source.

I already posted my source, go find it.

Post yours, liar.  You didn't do it the other day when I told you to.

1.8 points is 1.8 points.  It's less than a freaken FG.   It's less than a SAFETY!  It's 1.8 extra points.

You find that significant?

In a passing league where the O has a huge advantage?  Really?

Shows how SMALL you think!  Tiny little man.  LMFAO@U

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from texcanuck. Show texcanuck's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

There is a real and distinct possibility that the Pats can be 4-2 with their match up with the Saints.

The Dolphins are on a bye week and then face the Bills.  They should be 5-2 at that point.

The jets face the Steelers at home and that should make them 4-2.  

Then the Pats face the Jets and Dolphins in back to back match ups.  

The Jets have tough match ups with the Saints and Bangels after facing the Pats.  

Interesting football ahead... 

Will you still be a Pats fan in the next few weeks?  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from texcanuck. Show texcanuck's posts

I was a Pats fan when they were the Boston Patriots and player at Fenway. Always have been and always will be.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I wouldn't call it dumb chance.  They had a whole off season to get a receiver or two.  They had 2000000 TE's in camp.   Paid one ( who they stole) to sit for a year. They chose Sudfeld, who is now on the jets.

They chose a 300 year old receiver and safety, and a another receiver who has sat more games than he played, as their saving grace.

They killed VW with playing 80+ % of their snaps for 3 years and replaced him with 2 fifty cent rookies and a CFL player with a heart condition.

Need a real GM, STAT!

"The worse New England has gotten on defense, the better Brady has been forced to become -- with 109 touchdowns, 20 interceptions and a 39-9 record the past three seasons. "

They did not screw Welker and Woodhead at all. Vereen is better than Woodhead.  Woodhead was a free agent after 2012, so BB turned to the superior Vereen.

Paying a scatback the money SD just did is absolutely dumb. We never won when we used Welker and Woodhead too much as the base offense. BB started to see it, and didn't want to get into a bidding war for his services, which is wise, since he's not meant to be used a lot.

With Welker, he offered him a generous 16 million GUARANTEED.  Once it was rejected with Welker over-valuing himself and Edelman every bit the part, see ya.

I could see if Welkie wasn't choking with Brady for many years in a row in Januarys or Februarys, but they choked.

Paying for chokers is not a good idea especially as they get older.

Heads need to "role"?

I am pretty sure you without a college degree shouldn't been telling the brilliant BB, the greatest ever, that his "head should role".

LMAO

Learn how to use words, imbecile.  This team is LOADED for years to come and in great position with amazing talent under contract.

I am loving it and can't wait to go 12-4 or better and hope that Brady doesn't choke again.

They screwed Woody.  They screwed Welker and they even screwed Edelman.

They screwed themselves out of Sanders. They waste and waste and waste $$$$$ on pizz poor players who NEVER contribute.

Vereen is on PUP.  He has never played 16 games.  Ridley is ????  Never played a whole season.

Woody running around makin plays and scoring TD's for Rivers.

Welker running around making plays and scoring TD's for Moose head.

LLoyd, who they are still paying, flying planes and rapping.

Sudfeld gone. Fells gone,  ALL THE TE's are gone.

Gronk may play a half a year.

Hernandez playing for the orange team with 11M in DEAD MONEY.

The rookies lead the league in DROPS!

They went from 1st in the RZ to last.  LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 years to rebuild a D.

How many years until they make a trade for some other teams receiver to help clean up this mess.

Awesome roster management.  Heads should roll!  STAT!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Why didn't you say 10% then?  You chose it to frame it the way you did to make it appear smaller to the people reading it.

"1.8 point" sounds miniscule to the average reader, when the rate increase is not that way at all, especially with it trending up over THREE YEARS in a row.

That's why. Babe did the same thing because it appeared minimal, or you two are as stupid as I thought.

One more thing:

I have a source for the cap for 2014 and players under contract with the numbers...

Let's see what yours is and what mine is and compare. Let's see if you have the balls to cite your source.

1.8 points is 1.8 points.  It's less than a freaken FG.   It's less than a SAFETY!

Shows how SMALL you think!  LMFAO@U

No. YOU said what you said about "49 players under contract at 122 million in 2014", so the initiator should post his source.

You started this, Mr. Insecure. Back your premise simply with a source/link and show confidence in your premise. You said it, so show the board.

You have to post yours first or it will look like you are scared beyond belief and I've got you again.

Already posted it.   You saw it and commented, ignorantly, of course. 

Never saw yours after asking you to come up with one.

So, where is it.  Are you afraid to post a link?

BB in cap hell!  FACT!  How can that be?  Isn't he the greatest GM of all time, even though he's never won , one single award for it?

BB would have been in CAP HELL several times already, if not for BRADY.  Fact!

Prove he isn't or shut it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Hey Pezzy? The board is waiting for you to support your premise of "49 players at 122 million in 2013" with whichever linky you want us to see, so we can tell if you're lying or not.

Every time you don't post it, the more suspicious the board gets. lol

Umm, I already did.  The board is anxiously awaiting your counter.

Every time you don't post it, the more suspicious the board gets. LOL!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Need a real GM, STAT!

They did not screw Welker and Woodhead at all. Vereen is better than Woodhead.  Woodhead was a free agent after 2012, so BB turned to the superior Vereen.

Paying a scatback the money SD just did is absolutely dumb. We never won when we used Welker and Woodhead too much as the base offense. BB started to see it, and didn't want to get into a bidding war for his services, which is wise, since he's not meant to be used a lot.

With Welker, he offered him a generous 16 million GUARANTEED.  Once it was rejected with Welker over-valuing himself and Edelman every bit the part, see ya.

I could see if Welkie wasn't choking with Brady for many years in a row in Januarys or Februarys, but they choked.

Paying for chokers is not a good idea especially as they get older.

Heads need to "role"?

I am pretty sure you without a college degree shouldn't been telling the brilliant BB, the greatest ever, that his "head should role".

LMAO

Learn how to use words, imbecile.  This team is LOADED for years to come and in great position with amazing talent under contract.

I am loving it and can't wait to go 12-4 or better and hope that Brady doesn't choke again.

They screwed Woody.  They screwed Welker and they even screwed Edelman.

They screwed themselves out of Sanders. They waste and waste and waste $$$$$ on pizz poor players who NEVER contribute.

Vereen is on PUP.  He has never played 16 games.  Ridley is ????  Never played a whole season.

Woody running around makin plays and scoring TD's for Rivers.

Welker running around making plays and scoring TD's for Moose head.

LLoyd, who they are still paying, flying planes and rapping.

Sudfeld gone. Fells gone,  ALL THE TE's are gone.

Gronk may play a half a year.

Hernandez playing for the orange team with 11M in DEAD MONEY.

The rookies lead the league in DROPS!

They went from 1st in the RZ to last.  LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 years to rebuild a D.

How many years until they make a trade for some other teams receiver to help clean up this mess.

Awesome roster management.  Heads should roll!  STAT!

We;ve played in 2 monsoons, so I am not concerned about drops more so than I am Brady's fading accuracy.

Has not been 6 years to build in the draft for the D. 2010-2012 is 3 years.  Not 6.

Woodhead fumbled for a TD return vs the RAIDERS on Sunday. Chargers lost. He was also stoned at the goal line because he isn't a lead back. I'll take Vereen, thanks. Over using shotgun spread Welker and Woody = LOSS.

BB knew it. I knew it. Thanks, but we're moving on.

You will look like a fool when Gronk returns, obviously. His presence changes everything. Thanks BB for drafting the future HOFer.

2008, 2009, 2010, 2011,2012,2013 (with the whole Rutgers D.)  LOL.

Looks like 6 to me.

2 monsoons???????  Why didn't the weather service warn us.

Do monsoons last 1.5 minutes?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

One more thing:

1.8 points is 1.8 points.  It's less than a freaken FG.   It's less than a SAFETY!

Shows how SMALL you think!  LMFAO@U

No. YOU said what you said about "49 players under contract at 122 million in 2014", so the initiator should post his source.

You started this, Mr. Insecure. Back your premise simply with a source/link and show confidence in your premise. You said it, so show the board.

You have to post yours first or it will look like you are scared beyond belief and I've got you again.

Already posted it.   You saw it and commented, ignorantly, of course. 

Never saw yours after asking you to come up with one.

So, where is it.  Are you afraid to post a link?

BB in cap hell!  FACT!  How can that be?  Isn't he the greatest GM of all time, even though he's never won , one single award for it?

BB would have been in CAP HELL several times already, if not for BRADY.  Fact!

Prove he isn't or shut it.

He's not listed as the GM officially so that is why. Are you claiming BB is not our GM? LOL!

Why can't you just post the link?  How about type where I can find it?  Is that too much to ask?

Or, did you not post it at all and just said you did? Hmmm.

Considering you never post supporting sources which corrborate your idiocy, I would say the board will side with me on this one and not you.

I gave you a chance to cite your info unless it's your own and you are refusing. That tells anyone with a brain that you're lying.

I guess your photographic memory is failing.  Maybe you should take the lens cover off?

Or stop drinking.  One of the two.

You saw it.  You responded to it!  Blind azz, drunk!

What is corrborate?.  I don't recall that word in the English language.