Please, send your emails to this guy:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Please, send your emails to this guy:

Reason why: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/pgStory?contentId=10392746&photoId=10388820#sport=NFL&photo=10388818

His Address: joe.concha@foxnews.com

Joe does respond and I will effort to share my exchange with Joe on this thread(language editted, of course).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Re: Please, send your emails to this guy:

opening email to Joe Concha:
    Subject
    : Per the gratuitous Belichick diss:

Joe, are you an A-hole or just another lame sportswriter ? Look at the spot, then go back and review all the pro-Colts calls and non-calls that have supported that team over the last few years. Indy - zero defensive penalties in last 8 qtrs vs. New England. Polian and his Zebra's are your real story, you f**king J*rk.

Joes response:

Hog,

Probably more an a-hole than anything, at least that's what my ex-girlfriend says.

So you're saying that despite having a 17-point lead in the fourth quarter, the refs lost it for you? This is the same franchise that benefited from the Brady tuck, against the Raiders, correct?

Thanks for writing.

JC

Rebuttal:

And so it goes..... let me guess, you're 25 years of age and a citizen of Indiana ? Joe, no acknowledgement of the funny math(see: no "D" penalties statistics) or the bogus PI call(not to mention the inaccurate spot of the ball) ? You just give me some B-S notion that a negative Karma has come back to address the Patriots. 
    Indulge me and yourself, Joe: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20060115011......
    Again :Colts/Giants http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EDtCL3n5yI
    And again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23oEg5ljBkY
    Seeing the trend yet, Joe ? I can post more. ???

Now, Joe Concha, right where you chose to change the subject, I'll take the time to educate your juvenile gray matter. Consider Ben Dreith the next time you choose to cherry pick the "Tuck Rule" to make a point:
    "During the 1976 playoff game between the Oakland Raiders and the New England Patriots, Dreith called a roughing-the-passer penalty on Patriots tackle Ray "Sugar Bear" Hamilton, nullifying a third down incompletion and giving the Raiders an automatic first down deep in New England territory, which led to Oakland's game-winning touchdown WITH LESS THAN A MINUTE LEFT. Replays showed THERE WAS NO ILLEGAL CONTACT. Partially because of the controversy, the league never assigned Dreith to officiate Patriots games again." -Wiki
    ....... then, Joe Concha, shove the Tuck Rule up your azz ! 

BTW, shouldn't you be writing for the NYT, anyway ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

That is a great back and forth with that tool. keep it up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

The Pats only have three defensive penalties during those eight quarters.  Perhaps it's possible for a good team to go eight quarters without defensive penalty, you dingus!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

In Response to Re: Please, send your emails to this guy::
    [QUOTE]opening email to Joe Concha: Subject : Per the gratuitous Belichick diss: Joe, are you an A-hole or just another lame sportswriter ? Look at the spot, then go back and review all the pro-Colts calls and non-calls that have supported that team over the last few years. Indy - zero defensive penalties in last 8 qtrs vs. New England. Polian and his Zebra's are your real story, you f**king J*rk. Joes response: Hog, Probably more an a-hole than anything, at least that's what my ex-girlfriend says. So you're saying that despite having a 17-point lead in the fourth quarter, the refs lost it for you? This is the same franchise that benefited from the Brady tuck, against the Raiders, correct? Thanks for writing. JC Rebuttal: And so it goes..... let me guess, you're 25 years of age and a citizen of Indiana ? Joe, no acknowledgement of the funny math(see: no "D" penalties statistics) or the bogus PI call(not to mention the inaccurate spot of the ball) ? You just give me some B-S notion that a negative Karma has come back to address the Patriots.  Indulge me and yourself, Joe:  http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20060115011...... Again :Colts/Giants http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EDtCL3n5yI And again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23oEg5ljBkY Seeing the trend yet, Joe ? I can post more. ???   Now, Joe Concha, right where you chose to change the subject, I'll take the time to educate your juvenile gray matter. Consider Ben Dreith the next time you choose to cherry pick the "Tuck Rule" to make a point: "During the 1976 playoff game between the Oakland Raiders and the New England Patriots , Dreith called a roughing-the-passer penalty on Patriots tackle Ray "Sugar Bear" Hamilton , nullifying a third down incompletion and giving the Raiders an automatic first down deep in New England territory, which led to Oakland's game-winning touchdown WITH LESS THAN A MINUTE LEFT. Replays showed THERE WAS NO ILLEGAL CONTACT. Partially because of the controversy, the league never assigned Dreith to officiate Patriots games again." -Wiki ....... then, Joe Concha, shove the Tuck Rule up your azz !    BTW, shouldn't you be writing for the NYT, anyway ?
    Posted by Hog73[/QUOTE]

Cut this one loose, the guy has a VALID point.  Nobody's fault but our OWN...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Please, send your emails to this guy::
    [QUOTE]opening email to Joe Concha: Subject : Per the gratuitous Belichick diss: Joe, are you an A-hole or just another lame sportswriter ? Look at the spot, then go back and review all the pro-Colts calls and non-calls that have supported that team over the last few years. Indy - zero defensive penalties in last 8 qtrs vs. New England. Polian and his Zebra's are your real story, you f**king J*rk. Joes response: Hog, Probably more an a-hole than anything, at least that's what my ex-girlfriend says. So you're saying that despite having a 17-point lead in the fourth quarter, the refs lost it for you? This is the same franchise that benefited from the Brady tuck, against the Raiders, correct? Thanks for writing. JC Rebuttal: And so it goes..... let me guess, you're 25 years of age and a citizen of Indiana ? Joe, no acknowledgement of the funny math(see: no "D" penalties statistics) or the bogus PI call(not to mention the inaccurate spot of the ball) ? You just give me some B-S notion that a negative Karma has come back to address the Patriots.  Indulge me and yourself, Joe:  http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20060115011...... Again :Colts/Giants http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EDtCL3n5yI And again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23oEg5ljBkY Seeing the trend yet, Joe ? I can post more. ???   Now, Joe Concha, right where you chose to change the subject, I'll take the time to educate your juvenile gray matter. Consider Ben Dreith the next time you choose to cherry pick the "Tuck Rule" to make a point: "During the 1976 playoff game between the Oakland Raiders and the New England Patriots , Dreith called a roughing-the-passer penalty on Patriots tackle Ray "Sugar Bear" Hamilton , nullifying a third down incompletion and giving the Raiders an automatic first down deep in New England territory, which led to Oakland's game-winning touchdown WITH LESS THAN A MINUTE LEFT. Replays showed THERE WAS NO ILLEGAL CONTACT. Partially because of the controversy, the league never assigned Dreith to officiate Patriots games again." -Wiki ....... then, Joe Concha, shove the Tuck Rule up your azz !    BTW, shouldn't you be writing for the NYT, anyway ?
    Posted by Hog73[/QUOTE]

Good stuff Hog and I love the Treason Times...I mean NY Times reference. All of these sports columnists think they're smarter than every fan even though they're lucky if they even know as much. This guy doesn't know $h!t about the Pats except enough to wear out the same tired lazy cliche's that all the other losers write. The reason I like the Times reference is because the political columnists do exactly the same thing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I sent the following reply:

Subject: Stupid is what Joe Concha Posts

To: Mr. Joe Concha
    Sports Writer, Fox News

Played football for 11 years; concerned reader

I'm writing about your "article" here:

Of all of the things that you could have criticized from the Patriots-Colts game on the part of Belichick, I couldn't disagree more with the fact that you chose Belichick's decision to go for it on 4th-and-2.

I think it was apparent that you were feeding more into the inherent bias of your Indiana roots and/or your desire to appease an audience of Patriots haters than it was that you trying to post something that would actually offer intelligent insight on what transpired.

The main things that I think a more intelligent post would question:
    -Timeout usage: the Patriots burned two on that same drive
    -The spot of the ball: Replays show that, after bobbling it for a split second, Faulk was holding the ball against his chest while standing upright with his feet on either side of the 30.
    (The use of timeouts cost the Patriots the ability to challenge this)
    -The decision to pass on 3rd down when they were going for it on 4th down and the inability to execute the play without using a timeout, which cost them the element of surprise
    -The Patriots' inability to score touchdowns in the red zone (kicked two field goals and lost a fumble)
    -MARONEY'S FUMBLE AT THE TWO YARD LINE

Statistical analysis reveals that Belichick's chances of winning were greater if he went for it than if he punted it away.

I think history also justifies Belichick's decision, if statistical analysis does not suffice.  Just a mere one night later, Jon Gruden, another victim of a Colts/Manning-led comeback as coach of the Buccaneers, noted that they punted TWICE to Manning with large leads, only to lose 38-35.  I'm hoping you can remember Manning's 2 minute drive where he went the length of the field in the 2006-2007 AFC Championship Game; frankly, given the Manning jersey you must be wearing and your propensity to make poorly thought out anti-Belichick posts, I'd be surprised if you didn't.

There are a number of things for which the Patriots' coaching staff was "stupid," such as Brady's admission that the first timeout after the TV break on their final drive was because the right personnel wasn't on the field for the play that was called, but the decision to go for it on 4th down was far from uneducated.

Unfortunately, your paragraph on the decision was.

This email was sent to show you game-related items you could discuss if you put some thought into what you wrote before posting it.  I dare you to do better, and I think after publishing that garbage, a revision or a new article is entirely warranted.

Best Regards,
    -Nick

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

You can see the end of the conversation sequence in reverse here:
    (let's just say that I've gained a lot of respect for Joe Concha)

Well, let's agree to call Belichick a trailblazer. Belichick will have one diverse biography when it's all said and done. Top-5 coach of all time and always keeps it interesting.

Enjoy the weekend. Love the subject header. 

JC

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 3:21 PM
    To: Concha, Joe
    Subject: Re: Stupid is what Joe Concha Posts

Mr. Concha,

I appreciate your reply.  Few writers have the accountability to  
    actually interact with their audiences, as their general attitude  
    seems to be that what they write is gospel.

I'm glad that you point out the same weakness that I saw, which was  
    that the Patriots didn't have a congruent plan at the end, but instead  
    seemed to make a spur of the moment decision.

Nonetheless, I would fault your logic that it wasn't smart just  
    because nobody had done it before.

I only wrote my subject header to get your attention.

I wish you the best,
    -Nick

On Nov 19, 2009, at 3:09 PM, Concha, Joe wrote:

Nick,

I'm from Jersey...was in Indiana for a few Notre Dame game but  
    that's been the extent of it.

No desire to appease an audience, just stating an opinion shared by  
    97% of those who watch or have played football (like Tony Dungy). I  
    don't own a Manning jersey, but a Waddle. I'm a Bears fan.

My issue with the call comes two-fold: (1) Why didn't he run the  
    ball on 3rd and 2 if his intention was to go for it all along? By  
    running the ball, the clock keeps running, and even if you get a  
    yard, it still presents a better run/pass option on 4th.

As for giving Manning 28 yards to drive as opposed to 70, that's a  
    no-brainer. If it's such a great decision, how come it's never  
    happened before in my lifetime? By "it" I mean going for a 4th down  
    conversion up 6 in your own territory? I've never even seen that  
    decision made on a high school level.

Thanks for writing.

JC

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Amazing how a game can bring out so much evil in people.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

I looked at the other 9 worst, only the Miracle of the meadowlands qualifies as "bad", the rest are pretty much reaonable considering the circumstances or completely irrelevant (not giving wlater Payton the ball on the 1 yard line to score a Super Bowl touchdown)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Great job, guys. Thanx for participating. I saw the game and the play for exactly what it was, not to mention having seen it with an understanding of the history between these two teams, Coach Belichick's penchant for going for it on 4th down, as well as the affect the NFL officials have had on the outcome of these games over the last few years. I simply couldn't give this guy a pass. He mailed it in and I truly felt compelled to point out his banality.
    It was a relatively meaningless regular season game. To raise Coach Belichicks 4th and 2 decision to the monumental heights of all-time questionable calls is sensationalistic, at best. I am so tired of our media(even the sports dopes) creating issues, if not simply blowing them out of proportion when so many other real stories exist. Besides, Coach didn't throw the ball, and Brady is the HOFamer that made the decision with him. Not a mention's been made about Tom not getting the job done.

.....and NickC ?!  I love it. Attaboy !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Someone said "The difference between insanity and genius is measured by success"  In this particular play the difference is subjective, or the spot given by a ref.  We never should have given the ref the power to make a ball placement decision.  If you need 2 yards, you actually need 3 to make it conclusive.