Poor little Babe

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Poor little Babe

Just can't take it when someone invades your little kingdom sweetie pie?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Poor little Babe

Rusty, this is pathetic even for you

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Looks like the moron twins, melsbanger, are back at it. harvey has so many handles its sad.

he is a shrinks dream.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I'm not willing to accuse people of using other handles, but I will say glenr should become an individual who thinks for himself and not a blind Rusty follower. I don't even think Rusty wants blind followers. 

I can't remember the last time Glen posted something of use to this board. Rusty at least has some football analysis to bring.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

BUST-CHISE...I won't call you a name...everyone here knows who and what you are...I'll just state a fact...I HATE YOU....now go take your anti-psychotic meds...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Man, you have wayyyyyyyy more problems than I thought. You "hate" someone you never met? On a messages board? Really?  Hate? I trust you were simply being ostentatious? True?