POPOVICH = BELICHICK... last night?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

POPOVICH = BELICHICK... last night?

going strictly by playoff approach. tried to oerthink the room. benched parker and duncan at the most crucial defensive points plus had both guys out of the game at the most crucial stage of the 4th qtr. this had a lot of flashbacks of our recent playoff futility incl last year. sometimes its best to go with the book, the tried and true. at end, no accountability as pop is disgusted with haing to even account for himself to a bunch of jabro commoner media.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: POPOVICH = BELICHICK... last night?

AndrewSiciliano asked Popovich how he will get his team ready...

Popovich said "I get them on a bus. It arrives on a ramp over here."

Hahahaha!!  Love it!

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'm sure reporters would love to get Popovich and BB in the same room and have them interview eachother to see how it feels. Actually that would be the most epic interview session ever!

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: POPOVICH = BELICHICK... last nightte

Someone tell me why the Refs called time-out to verify the three by R. Allen when it was clearly a three.  By doing so they gave Miami the opportunity to set their Defense.  

Something stinks and it's called the NBA.  

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

Crawford made sure there would be a 7th game. That simple. As predicted. 

Ginobli was mauled in the lane and Green was fouled taking the 3 on that last shot by Green.  I don't know what the troll is implying here, but anyone with a brain knew what Stern would do last night regardless of how well San Antonio was to play. 

The question now is whether or not NBA WWE officiating will ruin Game 7, which is probably likely.

i thought the chris bosh no call was the right one to make, but the review on the allen shot seemed very strange...i agree they should have called a foul on that ginobili play as well....however, i cant blame the refs for the game because the spurs still left the games all time greatest three point shooter open in the corner at the end of the game, just makes no damn sense.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

The Spurs choked a 12 point fourth quarter lead away. They have no one to blame but themselves.

They checked the Allen play because they wanted to make sure it was a three because, well, the NBA finals were on the line!  It was pretty clear from the replay but why not make sure?

Spurs shot more free throws, Heat were called for more fouls. Give it a rest, whiners, my god.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

They checked the Allen play because they wanted to make sure it was a three because, well, the NBA finals were on the line!  It was pretty clear from the replay but why not make sure?

It was an illegal review.  Popovich was furious screaming "you can't do that" at the refs precisely because he didn't want Miami to be able to set their defense.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

It was an illegal review.  Popovich was furious screaming "you can't do that" at the refs precisely because he didn't want Miami to be able to set their defense.

Why was it illegal? Don't they check plays like that all the time?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The Spurs choked a 12 point fourth quarter lead away. They have no one to blame but themselves.

Yep!  I agree.  They had the Championship in their hands and let it go.  After that collapse, I will take the Heat to win Thursday night.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Why was it illegal? Don't they check plays like that all the time?

I might be wrong on this, but I believe a review has to come at the next stoppage of play.  The tweet I saw about it being illegal did not specify why, but I trust the guy plus I assume Popovich is familiar with the rules.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Thanks, PCM, didn't know that. 

Two very evenly matched teams, its no surprise this thing is going 7. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Honestly if you told me before the game that Duncan would go for 30 and 17, Leonard would go for 22 and 11 and that Wade, Bosh and Lebron would all shoot under 42.5% I would have assumed SA won easily.  The SA backcourt was beyond brutal.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

I'm sure reporters would love to get Popovich and BB in the same room and have them interview eachother to see how it feels. Actually that would be the most epic interview session ever!

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

haha.. i would pay to see julien, belichick, pops and jim leyland all in a espn room together being interiewed strictly on sports and their approach, backgrounds and what has shaped them and their tudes towards the noise and media.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

sadly, as of now  sPURS = PATS in finals, and bb = pop.. no win! the team with the more explosive defense and team and non-precision best player WON!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!