Porter healthy scratch!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

Porter healthy scratch!

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/miami-dolphins/story/1334165.html

Finally, he's getting his due!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Re: Porter healthy scratch!

WOW, his mouth finally exceeded his game, he really behaves disgracefully, but Gasper thinks we should all love him LOL.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Haaaa Haaaa!

Hey Joey Porter why are you playing for the Dolphins? Because no team that has a shot at being good wants you, you're WASHED UP !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

I thought he was a scratch last week as well..

Did he play against us?

;-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from heisthejuan. Show heisthejuan's posts

Does this take a little shine of Vollmer's performance last week? I was kind of hoping Joey would have a great week and prove our rookie to be all the more dominant.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Porter healthy scratch!:
    [QUOTE]Does this take a little shine of Vollmer's performance last week? I was kind of hoping Joey would have a great week and prove our rookie to be all the more dominant.
    Posted by heisthejuan[/QUOTE]

I read an ESPN article that mentioned a possible lingering hamstring injury..If so I'm not sure the Dolphins had him on their injury report last week. Either way I don't condone excuses... unless I'm making them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I'm sure Parcells is tired of his mouth! I'm surprised he condoned it as long as he did, especially with his poor performance last week BTW did anyone else notice him whining to the officials. Trying to draw a flag JOEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

[QUOTE]I thought he was a scratch last week as well.. Did he play against us? ;-)
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]Talk about Cheaters. Porter has been on Steroids since he joined the league.Say goodbye this is Porter's last year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Porter healthy scratch! : I read an ESPN article that mentioned a possible lingering hamstring injury..If so I'm not sure the Dolphins had him on their injury report last week. Either way I don't condone excuses... unless I'm making them.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I read somewhere that it was a hamstring also - I initially thought an oral (bitten tongue?), injury got him as running his mouth seems to be the best part of his game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

No, no, no.....

Don't the Dolphins know that DB Gaspar says Porter is good for the NFL?

Don't they read the Brockton High School "Daily Bulldog" newspaper where Gaspar does his best work?