Positives

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Positives

In other news ...

(1) I think this is the 1st game this year that the Pats didn't suffer a key injury

(2) Buffalo went into Miami and beat the Fins with a former Practice Squad QB

(3) The Sox won yesterday

Feel free to add your own

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Positives

I got some last minute painting in before kick off....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

(4) They still win the division. It will just be by three games instead of four. 

(5) The Jets still blow. Need help from the zebras when they play their absolute best and the Pats play down to their level with a vastly depleted defense.

(6) Gronk

(7) It's 80 degreees and sunny here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

I'll just add the exclamation mark to- And Nobody Got Hurt!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Also, a favorable breeze has blown most of the leaves to my neighbor's yard

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

I was on a plane and did not watch the game. Had it recorded so I could do so later...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In response to PatFanInBA2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was on a plane and did not watch the game. Had it recorded so I could do so later...

[/QUOTE]

That's a positive for your blood pressure.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think the two defensive tackles we are developing are positives...gritty young guys who can pass rush a bit and aren't total liabilities against the run. The problem is these kids should be coming off the bench for young, big, high priced free agents that we didn't sign. There is virtually no pass rush other than Jones - and the occasional hustle sack from these youngsters playing their hearts out. Meanwhile Nincovich has decided he is just going to fall asleep for the rest of the season apparently.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to PatFanInBA2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And be thankful that your pilot (A) wasn't a Pats fan, or (B) was unaware of the bagjob while your plane was in flight

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think the two defensive tackles we are developing are positives...gritty young guys who can pass rush a bit and aren't total liabilities against the run. The problem is these kids should be coming off the bench for young, big, high priced free agents that we didn't sign. There is virtually no pass rush other than Jones - and the occasional hustle sack from these youngsters playing their hearts out. Meanwhile Nincovich has decided he is just going to fall asleep for the rest of the season apparently.

[/QUOTE]

Dink is Tully Banta-Cain minus the one good year.  The dude was completely invisible when needed most

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

There were none. Patriots coulda put the game away in the first half.  Both sides of the ball fell short today.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There were none. Patriots coulda put the game away in the first half.  Both sides of the ball fell short today.

[/QUOTE]

+1

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Positives?  Hmmm . . .

• I think Ryan and Harmon are showing some signs of being able to play
    • The back-up DTs are getting pushed back too much, but they're also making a few good plays--Forston got in the mix a bit today, too
    • Chandler Jones is having a pretty nice season
    • McCourty is pretty solid as a safety and can play corner when they need him to as well
    • Dobson seems to be progressing
    • Spikes really helps compensate for the loss of Wilfork

Negatives:

• Loss of Mayo hurts . . . LBs really struggled in pass coverage
    • Brady didn't look good--inaccurate and not great with his decision-making this game
    • Gronk's arm looks like it's still bothering him to me
    • Lack of ability to make stops on third down was reminiscent of the D of the past three years
    • Pass defense seems to suffer a lot with Talib out (and Arrington had a bad game)
    • Offensive line doesn't look like a strength this year

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Ravens lost again.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

4.5 yards a carry against a (allegedly) stout run defense is a plus. 

Only running it 20 times is a big negative. 

I thought the run defense was fine, but by contrast the Jets ran it 54 times even though they were only averaging 3.4. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Gost continues to be clutch.  Still goes on without credit being offered...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Chris Jones is becoming a pass rusher and solid against the run, if Kelly can come back and we can find somebody to take Vellano's snaps, we'll survive the loss of Vince.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Chris Jones is becoming a pass rusher and solid against the run, if Kelly can come back and we can find somebody to take Vellano's snaps, we'll survive the loss of Vince.

[/QUOTE]

When will Armstead be able to come in this season to see if he can be the one?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agree. I just keep saying they are lucky to be 5-2. With all the injuries and everyting else. And Brady just can't hit open receivers. Plus he had so much time to run it himself today and chose to just throw crappy passes. Frustrating, but again, 5-2 is not bad considering all the issues.