possible 2012 NFL jerseys

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

possible 2012 NFL jerseys

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/977423-possible-new-nike-uniforms

apparently the NFL isnt signed with adidas next year for their jerseys, this is what the jerseys may look like if they are signed to nike...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Re: possible 2012 NFL jerseys

On the one hand, I am sure the NFL would love the sales new jerseys would bring in, but I dunno if they would allow every single team to change the same year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeskii. Show mikeskii's posts

Throw in Pat Patriot and I'm all for it!

MikeSkiIn Response to possible 2012 NFL jerseys:
    [QUOTE]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/977423-possible-new-nike-uniforms apparently the NFL isnt signed with adidas next year for their jerseys, this is what the jerseys may look like if they are signed to nike....patriots jerseys look nice
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Sorry, but I hate them. I hate them ALL. When it comes to uniforms in the NFL, I am OLD SCHOOL. I loathe all the monochromatic uniforms (Bills wearing blue jerseys and blue pants) because they look like a high school team, and I don't like them messing with the traditional look of NFL uniforms. I'm still mourning the fact that there is no "Houston Oilers" team anymore. Not that I was a fan, just that it's something that belongs in the league that is gone. So I don't even like all that, let alone this new stuff. Whatever the deal is, I fervently hope it doesn't go through. That's going to make it painful for me to even watch football. Sorry to sound like a sourpuss, but it's how I feel.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Way too much....The stars, stripes, and grey/blue socks. I don't like the contrastin colors....I do not like the logo on helmet....

I would rather have Pat Patriot back!

Image Detail

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

They aren't changing to those. Somebody photoshopped the Nike combat uniforms with drastic changes. The only teams that will change somewhat drastically are the teams that need to increase jersey sales, or haven't changed in ages. Obviously the Pats do not need to increase sales, and recently changed 10 years ago. Reebok vector to Nike swoosh will be the change for most. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: possible 2012 NFL jerseys:
    [QUOTE]Way too much....The stars, stripes, and grey/blue socks. I don't like the contrastin colors....I do not like the logo on helmet.... I would rather have Pat Patriot back!
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Yip. If it was up to me, they'd use the old red and white at least half the season.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

yea these arent official at all, just something to look at and maybe change the topic on here a bit lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Hey it's Evil Knievel

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

They were showing all 32 teams new uniforms a while back. The are designed better as far as the way the fit but ugly as hell. Too many stars, different colors, just tough on the eyes. They look like something that arena football or that league which folded after one season. I can't think of it,  the one where they had to wrestle for the opening kickoff instead of a coin toss use. Hopefully they don't go to that look. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Ugly. Those are all probably alternate one-offs just like they do in college.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: possible 2012 NFL jerseys : what did they ever win? this idea of respecting the past because it's the past is nonsense
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

if it wsnt for Ben Dreith, we would have won the 1976 (season) SB. That is arguably the greatest Pats team ever. 

Damn , in a previous post , I said this last decade has almost made me forget that!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Horrid

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

pertty sure those have been floating around for a few years and are fake.  jersey designs are up to the team (although nike can make suggestions).  i dont see changes happening anytime

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

If it wasnt for Desmond Howard we could have won in 97.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

These things have been kicking around for 2 or 3 years now, so idk if it will actually happen

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: possible 2012 NFL jerseys : what did they ever win? this idea of respecting the past because it's the past is nonsense
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]
    What they won was the hearts of many die-hard Patriots fans, something you obviously don't understand!