Post Draft Blues

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: Post Draft Blues

In response to tanbass' comment:

In response to zbellino's comment:

Let the guy have his opinion, challenge it respectfully with facts, move on.

I would normally not even care, but just like last year, TP comes on here crying & moaning about 1 questionable pick. Last year he cried for months over Tavon....this year, same old thing. What is the point of freaking out over picks that NOBODY can say for sure whether they will work out or not?

The "Fact" is that it's impossible to pass judgement on a rookie just because they didn't show up the "big names" list. It's is a "Fact" that it takes at least a year, or two to really make a judgement if a rookie is a bust or not. But pointing these facts out just results in being called a homer of whatever sort.....so I call these people out for the ridiculousness....nothing more. Looks like one more for the ignore button.

Give it a break. So what

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

This draft was nothing to write home about. We picked up middle tier players who have potential to become better. I lke the big WR, but wonder why BB went small again.

There may be some diamonds in the rough, we'll have to wait and see.

Looks like BB likes Rutgers.

Very good cut through the crapola assessment kp.

Nice to see you're back

Just visiting, but thanks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Good morning, my friends! Judging from the posts I've read in the wake of the 2013 draft, most Pats fans are very unhappy with the results. There appears to be a lack of optimism and enthusiasm on this forum. I have an idea why many of you feel that way. My personal thoughts on the draft are pretty well known.

What I'm looking for in this thread is some optimism. I want somebody to explain to me why the Patriots did much better than most of us apparently feel. BUT PLEASE...spare me the "In Bill We Trust" montras. I'm looking for your own gut opinions, and football reasons, backed by common sense and facts...as to why you feel that the players taken were good selections, and why you feel that the Patriots gained on their top opposition...the Denver Broncos, Bengals, Texans, Ravens, and the free spending Miami Dolphins.

I look forward to reading your responses. 

Well here's my take TP--The Draft is a crapshoot for ALL teams and the Pats could have drafted 3 Pro bowl players or then they could have drafted a bunch of Nobodys and that goes for all teams-so many variables-step up in competition big time- Big Money now for 22 year olds-pyschological frames of minds-etc who knows -but I will end on a positive---based on my mathematical formulations the Pats are due to have just drafted a stud WR and DB.

Stop it! Why is BB constantly reaching for players, that he could get in the 7th round, or through free agency? Aren't the odds of success better when a team doesn't reach for players?

Sorry...but the "In Bill We Trust" no longer applies when it comes to making draft selections. It is BB's one area of weakness. There have been far too many misses, wasting valuable high draft choices, over the past seven years. It's the main reason why the Pats have not won another championship.

The homers will howl, "We have the best record over the past decade"...which is true. But, that's primarily due to the greatness of BB the coach, and Tom Brady. The brilliance of those two over the years have camoflauged the primarily poor drafts since 2006. But, as Tom Brady ages, the cracks in this team are beginning to show...especially in big games, against the better teams.      

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to NYC's comment:

Tex

I think you need to change your focus to how a team built vs. evaluating individual players in isolation. It's is hard to resist the draft-niks and sites that promote individual evaluations but team building is quite different. The axiom, 'the whole is greater than the sum of the parts' is true and this is the key to the Pats success.

Now that this draft is over, do you think the Patriots gained on their main competitors for the SB? Or, have their competitors gained on them? I don't think that the 2012 Pats were better than the 2011 team. I don't see any of the talent that the Pats' drafted being impact players, in 2013. As Tom Brady ages, the Pats' window of opportunity is closing.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to seymonster's comment:

In response to digger0862's comment:

When your own gut opinions tell you that you can draft better than Belichick, it's time to stop listening to your gut.

Really, could a blindfolded monkey holding a dart and tossing it at a board with names pinned to it do much worse?

maybe the other 31 teams are using the monkey method, because they have all done worse.

they did?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

You have NEVER won an argument with me here. NEVER. Not a single one. I own you. I always have. I always will. And your goofy little fake accounts can't change that.

You're starting to sound like a Taylor Swift song.

didnt know u were a fan muzz

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

Well, let's not let one curious 3rd round selection ruin it. 

To be frank I wanted NE to trade out. This was a garbage draft. I'll bet anyone a six pack that picks 16-60 will make the pro-bowl at the exact same clip. It was a long second round. 

I have disliked trading down in the past. This year I like it. 

Trade down in cr@ppier drafts ... stand pat when there is talent worth paying 1st round money. 

I never took Patterson serisouly as a 1st rounder and was amazed at the hype a couple of my friends gave him ... Tank Carradine? Is that really what we want? Investing more money into a defender who slippe because of an injury (Wheatley, Dowling, a bit?) and a guy at that who I thought was overrated to begin with? 

No one who was taken after 15 or so (Trufant maybe notwithstanding) is any better a prospect for *what NE needs* than Collins or Dobson, who are both second round talents. 

Interesting thoughts. I too tend to agree about trading down...with one caveat. If BB still felt the need to solidify the safety position after spending money on the ancient Adrian Wilson, and using last years' 48th overall pick on Tavon Wilson, then perhaps trading down was not the right thing to do? Forget about Patterson. I'm talking about Matt Elam, and Jonathan Cyprian. Both were available at #29. Both are quality SS prospects, who could be immediate starters in the Pats' porous secondary.

But, instead of grabbing one of these guys...BB opts for the trade-down, and then reaches for Harmon at #91? How does trading down help the team when Belichick continues to squander the picks he receives in return for trading down? I'm getting sick and tired of hearing from the homers here the cliche about "the draft is a crap-shoot". Folks, the odds of success are greatly increased when a team selects a high rated player, than a guy who everyone else has listed as a priority free agent. If the triumverate of the Wilsons and now Harmon don't produce, that means that BB has squandered money, along with the 48th overall pick last year, and the 91st overall pick this year...and still has the gaping hole at SS.  

Why not just stay at #29 and take Elam to solve the SS problem? Sure, he may flop. But aren't the odds of succeeding with him better than using the 91st overall pick on a guy no one has heard of to fill the need. The 91st overall pick then could have been used on someone else.

BB talks about getting value for each pick...and then he pulls this Harmon BS. He also overdrafted Collins at #52. But, at least with Collins, most had him rated as a 3rd or 4th round pick.

Aren't y'all sick and tired of watching the Patriots waste high draft choices on their secondary? Their picks in this area have been garbage...and it has really hurt the team.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

In response to rameakap's comment:

Good post but I really disagree with your Harmon assessment.  I think it's rather silly for fans, who have no inside connections whatsoever, to lecture and say that we could have traded down and still got the player BB wanted.  You do not know that.  Nobody here knows how other team's draft boards are ordered.  For all we know, Harmon could have been taken at the 92nd pick.  Same thing with Tavon last year.  Just because Moron Kiper and McShay had him listed as a lower round choice doesn't mean other NFL GM's and coaches had him pegged there as well.

Yeah...Harmon could have been taken at #92 by someone...and someone might have taken Tavon Wilson at #49. Too bad that it didn't go down that way. Sorry...but BB has had too many misses over the past few years to be given a pass when he does things like use the 33rd and 62nd overall picks in 2011 and 2008, respectively, on injury prone CBs, who never see the field...or reaches for two strong safeties in back to back years, in 2012 and 2013, squandering two other high picks in the process. Whether it's the scouting department, or poor judgment on Bill's part...things need to change.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to rtuinila's comment:

By my count, your original premise is totally untrue. Most do not feel disappointed in this draft. How do you respond to that TexasPat

By your count??? I recommend that you go back and review the last 2-3 pages on the forum. You'll find many posters questioning BB's draft selections. You'll also observe zero threads from exubberant posters, crowing in delight about how the Pats improved as a result of their draft choices. 

This forum is the place for Pats fans to give their opinions on the team. But homers like yourself wish to muzzle complaints about BB and the team by resorting to personal attacks.  All I can tell you is that I sincerely hope that you homers are right. I'll be more than happy to admit to being wrong...should guys like Harmon and Tavon Wilson pan out. Unfortunately...  

I think the issue with us the fans is the drafting philosophy and the talent evaluation. 

I don't understand why we can't look at each pick on its own objectively?

Trading out of 29 based on what most people thought of the high end talent in the draft and the value of the trade presented to them it seems to me that they made a good decision.

Drafting Collins @ 52 could be open to criticism if you think that DT was more important. As far as the pick itself was concerned I think Collins will be a versitile player in the Pat's D scheme.

Dobson @ 59 seems to be a fit pick. They needed a WR who has toughness and playmaking ability. The kid seems to have a great attitude and I think finally they may have hit at this position... time will tell.

Logan Ryan @ 83 looks to be a tough hard nosed kid who will not shy away from a challenge. The criticism is his technique as it translates to man to man coverage. Based on the coaching the corners have been getting lately this could be an issue.

Duron harmon @ 91... objectively i just don't know what to make of this pick. As Mike Reiss said this was a head scratcher.

Josh Boyce @ 102... Well based on the number of bodies they brought in as FA's and this pick the team is admitting they have an issue at WR. As far as the pick itself goes the kid has speed an intelligence let's hope this translates in the Pat's O.

Michael Buchanan @ 226 is a typical Patriot value pick in the 7th round. They identified a player who they felt was a lower round talent but because of an unrelated football issue the player dropped. If this kid can mature physically this pick might be this years Dennard.

Steve Beauharnais @ 235... typical 7th round NFL pick. Seems like the Pat's identified a possible need and took a player that could possibly make the practice squad or like most 7th rounders will be looking for a job in late August. Tough to be overlly critical on this pick.

Thanks for your reasoned objectivity. Good post! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seymonster. Show seymonster's posts

When your own gut opinions tell you that you can draft better than Belichick, it's time to stop listening to your gut.

Really, could a blindfolded monkey holding a dart and tossing it at a board with names pinned to it do much worse?

maybe the other 31 teams are using the monkey method, because they have all done worse.

I doubt the Giants, Steelers, Ravens, Packers, Saints or Colts would swap their last 8 years for our last 8 years.

And.... not many teams are all that eager to be either losing a SB or a Conference Championship every other year.

So much for your claim that they all have done worse.

I am sure most of them would.   If a team can grab one or two solid starters out of each draft, they are either a terrible team with many holes to fill, or the drafting is superb.  

heres a little rundown of the impact players drafted since BB come on board.... and this doesn't even include draft picks traded for players like Welker, Moss, Dillon, Vrabel, Cox, Phifer, Washington, etc etc..

Jones

Dennard

Solder

Vereen

Ridley

Gronk

Spikes

Hernandez

Zoltan

Vollmer

Mayo

Slater

Ghost

Mankins

Kaczur

Cassel

Wilfork

Watson

Warren

Wilson

Samuel

Koppen

Graham

Branch

Green

Givens

Seymour

Light

and the reach Brady

this is an unprecedented period of sustained excellence.  much better than two impact starters drafted per year, a fantastic track record if you view it from earth, and not crazyland.

most teams would give their eyeteeth to have the opportunity to lose a superbowl or conference championship game every other year.  if you really want to whine like an old woman about something, go and be a Panther fan.  Your complaints hold no water here because they are crock.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

As I stated in the draft thread (go and look) my guess was that BB targeted three or four players in the 1st (Trufant, Rhodes, Reid, good DT with depth at position) and when those players were gone (and they were) I knew BB was going to trade down. I wanted DE, but frankly there may have been depth  at the position but I don't think there was a single DE with as much upside as Chandler last year so why not trade down. Also I said the Bills trade back into 1st to get a QB. Ideally the Bills 2nd was higher than the Vikes, but no way is a divisional opponent going to trade with BB (even though Manuel would have been there at 29). Part of trading down is finding value later in the draft and not wasting a 1st on a marginal player you can get late in the 2nd or 3rd.

RESPONSE: How was the selection of Harmon with the 91st overall pick a "value" pick?

The media circus that surrounds the draft is always ready to annoint a draft winner(s) and a draft day loser(s). The simple truth is you can't properly evaluate a draft until approxiamately three years later. The media also plays a large role in determining the "impact" players. I like Kiper as much as the next guy, but do you rate his knowledge ahead of people like Ted Thompson, Belichick, Jerry Reese, and Ozzie (eg; people that have won SBs). I hope not.

RESPONSE: My criticisms of the Pats' 2013 draft have little to do with Mel Kiper. My opionions are my own...after reading various draft publications and scouting reports available to fans...and based on what  saw of various players in college. By the way, I'm not hearing Mel Kiper or others criticize what Ozzie Newsome Jerry Reese, or Ted Thompson did. All had better drafts than the Patriots.  

Now the Pats draft. People complained incessantly last year about the secondary and how the whole NFL was racking up yardage against the Pats pass D; and all belichick did was re-sign Talib, sign Adrian Wilson (2 yrs), sign Armstead (pass rush?), drafted LB/S hybrid (Collins) and draft 3 DBs in the first 5 rounds. It's pretty clear that BB is doing all he can to improve the secondary;

RESPONSE: Using high draft choices to reach for players based on need is a recipe for disaster.

if you thought he was going to sign Ronnie Lott and draft Deion, well, that was never going to happen and when the Pats trade down there is almost always a chorus jeers on this board. Even though some trades down have netted decent players.  For me the acquistions on D were about improving the pass rush and improving the 3rd down, nickel and dime defenses. BB is about situational football and a sub package coverage LB who can cover TEs or RBs is valuable even if he doesn't get 10+ sacks or 4+ INTs. Ryan might be the only DB drafted who can start in the near future, but that does not mean that you can't still acquire/draft players who are capable of playing well in certain situations (3rd and long). I want to reiterate that the higher the pick the greater the impact is  a concept often posited by draftniks and the media; the Pats (with their record) are seldom in a position to draft a top 5 impact player; that obviously does not preclude a player from being great all it does is slightly increase the expectation; high pick=high expectations (see Vikings this year). Belichick tried to improve his secondary and only time well tell if he did. Personally I see Ryan and Collins as potential starters and the other defensive players as sub-package or ST players. If BB wants to trade up for player he will (Jones, Mayo), if he doesn't then he can't find a partner or believes the value is in the later rounds.

RESPONSE: Apparently, BB, after spending money on Adrian Wilson, and using the 48th overall pick last year to reach for Tavon Wilson, was still concerned about the safety position enough that he reached yet again for another prayer of a player, with his 91st overall pick. Why not just bite the bullet...stay at #29, and FIX the problem by taking a quality prospect like Matt Elam?

If the secondary was complaint #1 then WR depth (loss of Welker) was board complaint #2 or 3 (see pass rush). Dobson with sub 4.5 and great hands looks like he could be good, but good in this offense could mean catching 40-50 balls (is he going to take touches away from Amendola, healthy Gronk, and Hernandez I doubt it). If anything WR depth means Brady could easily have more options or at least different options in the pass game. In this respect you can complain that Belichick did not draft the WR you wanted, but he did draft and acquire WRs to improve the team. Calvin Johnson (or his caliber) was not in this draft and the Pats don't usually draft so high that they can grab the best WR (also high bust rate). It's a copycat league and now more teams are trying to grab a speed TE (Hern) and power TE (Gronk) to alter their sets. BB often makes the playoffs; he does not necessarily need impact players, but players he can use in different roles (spread, 3WR sets etc....).

RESPONSE: I have no complaints about the WRs taken...or the point where they were taken in the draft.

The 7th round guys often end up on the practice squad. Dennard appears is the exception rather than the norm.

RESPONSE: The Pats got lucky that Dennard slid, because of character concerns.

Overall I see this a depth draft. Depth for the secondary and depth at WR with good LB. I would have liked to see a OLineman, but BB has done an okay job, and ,as aforementioned, this draft will withstand better evaluation in two or three years. At best could yeild three starters; at worst some solid contributers, but no superstars.

Sorry about the length guys.

RESPONSE: Thanks for the interesting post, Hogg.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Stop it! Why is BB constantly reaching for players, that he could get in the 7th round, or through free agency?

Because he's the greatest GM of all-time. Just ask Rusty.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Texas Pat, just a classic troll. 

I question anyone who thinks Mel Kiper or any of these draft morons by data or ranking only, are the end all be all of drafting a player where they are taken.

To this day, I have no idea why Texas Pat is well received on this board. He's a troll deluxe.

YOU'RE THE TROLL, TROLL!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I doubt the Giants, Steelers, Ravens, Packers, Saints or Colts would swap their last 8 years for our last 8 years.

And.... not many teams are all that eager to be either losing a SB or a Conference Championship every other year.

So much for your claim that they all have done worse.

I am sure most of them would.   If a team can grab one or two solid starters out of each draft, they are either a terrible team with many holes to fill, or the drafting is superb.  

heres a little rundown of the impact players drafted since BB come on board.... and this doesn't even include draft picks traded for players like Welker, Moss, Dillon, Vrabel, Cox, Phifer, Washington, etc etc..

Jones

Dennard

Solder

Vereen

Ridley

Gronk

Spikes

Hernandez

Zoltan

Vollmer

Mayo

Slater

Ghost

Mankins

Kaczur

Cassel

Wilfork

Watson

Warren

Wilson

Samuel

Koppen

Graham

Branch

Green

Givens

Seymour

Light

and the reach Brady

this is an unprecedented period of sustained excellence.  much better than two impact starters drafted per year, a fantastic track record if you view it from earth, and not crazyland.

most teams would give their eyeteeth to have the opportunity to lose a superbowl or conference championship game every other year.  if you really want to whine like an old woman about something, go and be a Panther fan.  Your complaints hold no water here because they are crock.

You are a deluded fool. The above proves it. No insult, just fact.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbruu. Show bredbruu's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to rtuinila's comment:

By my count, your original premise is totally untrue. Most do not feel disappointed in this draft. How do you respond to that TexasPat

By your count??? I recommend that you go back and review the last 2-3 pages on the forum. You'll find many posters questioning BB's draft selections. You'll also observe zero threads from exubberant posters, crowing in delight about how the Pats improved as a result of their draft choices. 

This forum is the place for Pats fans to give their opinions on the team. But homers like yourself wish to muzzle complaints about BB and the team by resorting to personal attacks.  All I can tell you is that I sincerely hope that you homers are right. I'll be more than happy to admit to being wrong...should guys like Harmon and Tavon Wilson pan out. Unfortunately...  

I think the issue with us the fans is the drafting philosophy and the talent evaluation. 

I don't understand why we can't look at each pick on its own objectively?

Trading out of 29 based on what most people thought of the high end talent in the draft and the value of the trade presented to them it seems to me that they made a good decision.

Drafting Collins @ 52 could be open to criticism if you think that DT was more important. As far as the pick itself was concerned I think Collins will be a versitile player in the Pat's D scheme.

Dobson @ 59 seems to be a fit pick. They needed a WR who has toughness and playmaking ability. The kid seems to have a great attitude and I think finally they may have hit at this position... time will tell.

Logan Ryan @ 83 looks to be a tough hard nosed kid who will not shy away from a challenge. The criticism is his technique as it translates to man to man coverage. Based on the coaching the corners have been getting lately this could be an issue.

Duron harmon @ 91... objectively i just don't know what to make of this pick. As Mike Reiss said this was a head scratcher.

Josh Boyce @ 102... Well based on the number of bodies they brought in as FA's and this pick the team is admitting they have an issue at WR. As far as the pick itself goes the kid has speed an intelligence let's hope this translates in the Pat's O.

Michael Buchanan @ 226 is a typical Patriot value pick in the 7th round. They identified a player who they felt was a lower round talent but because of an unrelated football issue the player dropped. If this kid can mature physically this pick might be this years Dennard.

Steve Beauharnais @ 235... typical 7th round NFL pick. Seems like the Pat's identified a possible need and took a player that could possibly make the practice squad or like most 7th rounders will be looking for a job in late August. Tough to be overlly critical on this pick.

agree with most of what you said. thing im excited about is the possibiliyt of buchannon eing something. other than that if dobson can be that outside theat making defenses play 2 in his direction it will greatly helpthe offense. (unfortunately our o line has not given tom the kind of time better o lines and better  teams have and we ddiint pick up any top o line talent.

re def, im hopeful collins can be a qb enemy and also cover well.

ryan, a guy whose speed and analysis say needs cover 2 top be protected and may have ot move to safety is not what im looking for (how many dbs do we need that would be better at safety?). last year this team madde strides moving top man with dennard and talib (which dowling can paly wehn healthy) what we needed was a fa cb who can do the same (so i see 2 wasted picks that could have brought very good talent when these 2 players were on the board.

like the tj moe pick adn some other fa pciks dont understand why we didnt taek a charles johsnon in fa if we were not going to take da rick rogers because we didnt like his make-up.

landry jones looked decent in the 4th as a backup who may be decent in the future.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbruu. Show bredbruu's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

So we grab Rutgers players, no one has a problem when we grab Florida players or Alabama players. Wait next year it'll be OSU players. I'm glad we got a book end for Jones and some WR's for Brady. the rest of the players are a bonus.

" I'm glad we got a book end for Jones and some WR's for Brady."

ill be =glad too if they turn out to be stars

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Quite frankly the problem is BB's incessant stubborness in refusing to defer to the unquestionably higher football intellect that is TexasPat.  I mean what is BB's problem?  He continues to squander picks on choices that the observational intelligentsia like Mel Kiper know without question will produce nothing but mediocrity on the field. 

Just makes you shake your head, doesn't it?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Quite frankly the problem is BB's incessant stubborness in refusing to defer to the unquestionably higher football intellect that is TexasPat.  I mean what is BB's problem?  He continues to squander picks on choices that the observational intelligentsia like Mel Kiper know without question will produce nothing but mediocrity on the field. 

Yet another brilliant, well reasoned response, from a hopeless homer...LOL!!! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

In response to tanass's comment:

So not freaking out and crying about one questionable pick makes me a hopeless homer huh?

RESPONSE: You continue to freak out and cry about my opinion...you quack!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Makes me shake mine.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Actually TP is not completely off. The crowd is not that dumb. It actually has a pretty good record, especially in the early rounds.

It would be great if PE could supply the chart again. That chart showed the likelihood of success depending on where the player was picked in the draft. 1st rounders had 70-80% likelihood of success. Most of the picks in the draft, tend to mirror the assessments of the draft "gurus". So by transitivity (I believe that's what it's called), the "gurus" have about 70-80% success in the first round. Lower in the second of course. 

You can't use NEP's success at getting to the playoffs as the ultimate proof that they draft well. Teamwork and execution are big factors that good coaching can bring to elevate the performance of a collection of lesser talents.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

You can't use NEP's success at getting to the playoffs as the ultimate proof that they draft well. Teamwork and execution are big factors that good coaching can bring to elevate the performance of a collection of lesser talents.

What these idiot homers refuse to understand is that the brilliance of BB as a coach, and of Brady as a QB, have camoflagued the many drafting errors that BB has made. As Brady continues to age, the cracks caused by so many wasted high picks will begin to show.   

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to Muzwell's comment:

You have NEVER won an argument with me here. NEVER. Not a single one. I own you. I always have. I always will. And your goofy little fake accounts can't change that.

You're starting to sound like a Taylor Swift song.

didnt know u were a fan muzz

I have daughters.