Poster Perfect

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Poster Perfect

In response to palookaski's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tippett should be up before Troy brown. Tippett went to the HOF playing for the pats when they were as good as present day Jacksonville. If he had played for the cowboys or niners he'd been amazing.

[QUOTE]

The same could be said about Irving Fryar, on another team he would have been Jerry Rice, what he did in the latter part of his career was an indicator what he could have done with a great QB his entire career, the same could be said about Vincent Brown one of the best MLB's on the worst team, or Raymond Clayborn... there's no shortage of great players on bad Patriot's team but it doesn't diminish that Troy Brown was one of the greatest Patriots ever or that he showed up in every playoff series for the champs.

True, the list of Pats great players on those Teams was endless. If they had played on another Team with a better supporting cast? ...... Ironically today the opposite is true, that former Pats players don't perform that well elsewhere (Curtis Martin the exception ..... Jim Plunkett). If we could put together an all-time Pats Team at each position and match them with any other Team, I think the Pats would be near the Top as one of the best.

Don't forget Wozzy, to put RallyC on the all-time practice squad .... hhhmmm

Have a good evening ....

there are more than a few teams that could make this claim...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

True, the list of Pats great players on those Teams was endless. If they had played on another Team with a better supporting cast? ...... Ironically today the opposite is true, that former Pats players don't perform that well elsewhere (Curtis Martin the exception ..... Jim Plunkett). If we could put together an all-time Pats Team at each position and match them with any other Team, I think the Pats would be near the Top as one of the best.

Don't forget Wozzy, to put RallyC on the all-time practice squad .... hhhmmm

Have a good evening ....

there are more than a few teams that could make this claim...

[/QUOTE]

Good to see Jints was working hard issuing out tickets on his graveyard shift last night.  Atta boy Jintsy!  You keep those homers in line!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I want to add 2 names to my list. Guys who don't post as much anymore but always had informative opinions. p-mike and Sam Adams. I share a lot of their view points regarding the Pats. Oh and P-mike is one sarcastic dude, and that's my style. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

I want to add 2 names to my list. Guys who don't post as much anymore but always had informative opinions. p-mike and Sam Adams. I share a lot of their view points regarding the Pats. Oh and P-mike is one sarcastic dude, and that's my style. 

Yup!  p-mike is fantastic!