Postseason VS SuperBowl

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Postseason VS SuperBowl

In Response to Re: Postseason VS SuperBowl:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Postseason VS SuperBowl : Because passing is their strength? If they'd lost 17-14 and ran it 50 times you'd be pissed they didn't pass it more. Moron.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

I would be pissed at losing the game in any fashion.  You ever heard of balance?

Of course i dont mean run it 50 times.

Please stop it!

You are almost on ignore and then noone will respond to you....

Chill out Gramps!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Postseason VS SuperBowl : I'd suspect you'd be "cranky" too if you were unemployed for almost two years.

I've been in those shoes. Believe me I know. I got back to work a few years ago. I was out for 14 months and it was the worst time of  my life.

Its tough on older people because jobs want to hire young kids to pay cheap money to.

One thing I will say, I always tried to seperate what im going through with how I treat or talk to people. I work in a field that I talk to a lot people and i could easily bring my troubles to work. I choose to smile and not let people see the ugly side. No matter how hard it gets , its you attitude not your altitude that gets you far in life.

Good luck with your job search. My only advice is to keep pluggin, stay positive and pray.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Postseason VS SuperBowl : You ever hear of if something isn't working you do what does work? Don't call me gramps. You are back on ignore.

If thats the case then why did they keep passing?  That wasnt working either....smh

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Runer. Show Runer's posts

jetstrollsince1996 is in the bad part of her meunstral cycle

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

In response to "Re: Postseason VS SuperBowl": [QUOTE]jetstrollsince1996 is in the bad part of her meunstral cycle Posted by Runer[/QUOTE] lol, isn't gramps like 85 years old.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Haha i told him remove his tampon gently earlier so he wrote the worst rebuttal about how it dosn't go between your ears or something like that and he's deleted it since very mature I have to admit

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]Spare me....Please stall me out with the B.S. You got something to add?  No, I didnt think so. Situational football sais not to leave that much time for a comeback. In those situations you have to manage the clock. I seem to recall a PASS to Moss in the endzone from 5 yards in.  Maybe you run the ball a couple times and kill some clock first. You obviously didnt read much. Your defense can only do so much in the SB. Stakes are High, and good QB's are supposed to move the ball. Eli wanted it, we gave him a chance to get it. Offense should have ended the game.
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Dang, patsfansince(1866)is a little rediculous with the we and us stuff. I have used those in the past and sometimes change it back to them when I catch it but don't lose any sleep over it... As far as your defense theory I can see your points on that but man if "we" get to the superbowl again this year I would expect "we" would score more then 17 points!!!!!!! :)

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Runer. Show Runer's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Postseason VS SuperBowl": lol, isn't gramps like 85 years old.
    Posted by kjfiton[/QUOTE]

Nobody over the age of 16 comes on a message board and acts the way she is acting. She being jetstroll1966

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.