Practice report: Dobson and Thompkins back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Practice report: Dobson and Thompkins back

Looks like they should be able to suit up in Baltimore. At least one of them for sure. Also looks like Mankins will be at LT since this is Solder's second concussion in 3 weeks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Practice report: Dobson and Thompkins back

Didnt they both practice last week? I mean I believe they will play as well but being at practice is not the defining moment. KT has practiced for almost 3 weeks and not been playing but Im guessing after seeing the end of the last game, they have to activate one of them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Didnt they both practice last week? I mean I believe they will play as well but being at practice is not the defining moment. KT has practiced for almost 3 weeks and not been playing but Im guessing after seeing the end of the last game, they have to activate one of them.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly - stretching with the team, before you go inside with the trainers, is considered limited participation where BB is concerned.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Section136's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly - stretching with the team, before you go inside with the trainers, is considered limited participation where BB is concerned.

[/QUOTE]

I made this same comment last week and the entire board jumped down my throat.

I have to assume Boyce will be active, even if to simply return kicks. then it comes around to Dobson, Thompkins and Collie...which are active?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to apdynasty23's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Looks like they should be able to suit up in Baltimore. At least one of them for sure. Also looks like Mankins will be at LT since this is Solder's second concussion in 3 weeks.

[/QUOTE]

Depends on participation level, but the fact Baltimore hasn't seen them on film in recent weeks could bode well for new plays with them.

[/QUOTE]

New plays with whom? Thompkins and Dobson?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

I think it is common with the patriots that if a player practices late in the week they are usually good to go the following week

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

Dobson or Thompkins would have had a much better chance of catching those fade passes by Brady in the Endzone.

I still can't figure out why they thought Amendola was worth 7 million a year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to Footballexpert45's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dobson or Thompkins would have had a much better chance of catching those fade passes by Brady in the Endzone.

[/QUOTE]

Looked up contract. 5 year 28.5 million

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

okay, but he is still getting top money compared to most on this roster.  And I can't see how he earned it based on his years with the Rams.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to apdynasty23's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Depends on participation level, but the fact Baltimore hasn't seen them on film in recent weeks could bode well for new plays with them.

[/QUOTE]

New plays with whom? Thompkins and Dobson?

[/QUOTE]

Sure, why not? 

[/QUOTE]

They can probably help in the red zone. I never thought I say this if one of them came back it would be good.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to melwitts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

okay, but he is still getting top money compared to most on this roster.  And I can't see how he earned it based on his years with the Rams.

[/QUOTE]

He'd be a superstar on this years NY JETS though, Jet Trollboy BUST-CHISE

[/QUOTE]

Evening Harv. Keep the lookout for that nasty bustchise fella. He's hiding behind every corner. He's inside the ATM machine at the bank too. Under the doormat. He's in your cereal box. Be aware. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He'd be a superstar on this years NY JETS though, Jet Trollboy BUST-CHISE

[/QUOTE]

Evening Harv. Keep the lookout for that nasty bustchise fella. He's hiding behind every corner. He's inside the ATM machine at the bank too. Under the doormat. He's in your cereal box. Be aware. 

[/QUOTE]

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...is Rkarp....

NY JETS TROLLS

[/QUOTE]

Right on cue...:)  niiiiiiiice.