Practice Squad Final 8

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Practice Squad Final 8

1. Sergio Brown
    2. Darnell Jenkins
    3. Rich Ohrnberger
    4. Shawn Crable
    5. ?
    6. ?
    7. ?
    8. ?

Anyone have the other 4?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Re: Still need 4 more to fill PS

2 more now, updated.

1. Sergio Brown
    2. Darnell Jenkins
    3. Rich Ohrnberger
    4. Shawn Crable
    5. Javarris James
    6. Jeron Mastrud
    7. ?
    8. ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Rocky, you now whos left?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

i would love to see McKenzie and terrence Nunn added to that list. Nunn looked great in the preseason last year and was just released.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Re: Still need 2 more to fill PS

I would like to see 2 OLB's or 1 OLB and a DE.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

09 has it correct....still waiting for the last 2 spots to be filled. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Practice Squad

NO.  NAME  POS  HT  WT  BORN  YR  COLLEGE  HOMETOWN  HOW ACQ.
     38 Sergio Brown  DB  6-2  210  5/22/1988  R  Notre Dame  Maywood, Illinois  FA-2010
     98 Shawn Crable  LB  6-5  250  12/26/1984  3  Michigan  Massillon, Ohio  D3-08 (78th overall)
      Javarris James  RB  6-0  215    R  Miami    FA-10
     10 Darnell Jenkins  WR  5-10  191  12/31/1982  1  Miami  Miami, Fla.  FA-09
      Jeron Mastrud  TE  6-6  253    R  Kansas State    FA-10
     60 Rich Ohrnberger  OL  6-2  291  2/13/1986  2  Penn State  East Meadow, N.Y.  D4-09(123rd overall)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Re: Still need 1 more to fill PS

1 more now, updated.

1. Sergio Brown
    2. Darnell Jenkins
    3. Rich Ohrnberger
    4. Shawn Crable
    5. Javarris James
    6. Jeron Mastrud
    7. Tyrone McKenzie
    8. ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotzking18. Show patriotzking18's posts

will most likely be a QB

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

Zac Robinson must be contemplating his circumstances. Maybe he'll eventually join the practice squad, but right now his ego might be soft from his NFL experience so far.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Reports are, Zac is on Seattle's practice squad.  Early reports that Seattle claimed Zac off of waivers must be untrue.  The scouting department needs to keep churning the trash heap to see what drops out.

Isn't Edelman an emergency quarterback?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

^I heard Big Vince is pretty decent.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Last spot taken by CB Prince Miller...cut from Baltimore

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Final 8(for now)
    1. Sergio Brown DB
    2. Darnell Jenkins WR
    3. Rich Ohrnberger OL
    4. Shawn Crable OLB
    5. Javarris James RB
    6. Prince Miller CB
    7. Tyrone McKenzie ILB
    8. Tony Carter CB

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Re: Practice Squad Final 8

After examining the roster and PS the biggest concern i have is stopping the run. Yes the pass rush is not all world either and DB's might look bad but thats a product of the front 7 not getting it done.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

The more ex-Hurricanes the better. I'm not a big Javaris James fan though. Wonder what BB saw in him to bring him in?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

In Response to Re: Practice Squad Final 8:
    [QUOTE]The more ex-Hurricanes the better. I'm not a big Javaris James fan though. Wonder what BB saw in him to bring him in?
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

There is another thread speculating it was a move to screw the Colts. If that is true then i am good with the signing. LOL

But RB's go down a lot to injuries, especially ours, so i see the logic behind it.