1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Prayers for Pakistan and Yemen

In response to Godvernment's comment:

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

sorry, but what you're saying has nothing to do with what i'm talking about right now. 

as a proud american i hold myself and my government to a higher standard than i do the rest of the world. as a proud and true american i condemn hypocrisy. 

You don't listen, there are no countries anymore.  You're blaming Americans for the actions of 1% of the population that own 90% of the wealth.  You're wrong.  Figure out who you're rebelling against because you're aligning yourself with these evil mofos by creating dissension among the general population.

holy $#!t, you're really starting to come off as a pushy zietgeist/alex jones/paulbot type. i've never blamed "americans" when i use the term "America" it's referring to the government and military. average american citizens who work 9-5's and spend all day on the couch aren't the one's bombing other countries and organizing covert operations. so please stop with the semantics. you can live in a theory and pretend there are literally no countries or borders, but you're wrong. the only difference between the banking cartels of today and 400 years ago is 400 years. 

you're saying there is no america while simultaneously telling me i'm offending americans. if there aren't any countries then there can't be any americans. in the real world, there is countries, there are borders. am i missing something or do you still need a passport to travel out of the country? 

your problem is that you are taking my words out of context and arguing against a false premise. stick to the topic.

actaually ricky, the ignorance (not knowing) of americans to actually what has been going on for the last 70 years (but really since befroe the inception of this country) and the brainwashed actions are EXACTLY WHAT IS NECESSARY FOR THE BILDERBERGERS TO  carry out any of their actions. from little wars, big wars, genocides, false flag terrrorist operations AT HOME, disapperaing or killing americans, etc. 

"americans" fund all these operations, pull the triggers, press the "drop bomb" switch, fire the depleted uranium artillery and these "americans are expendable too to the bilderbergers when they may be shot, expericence radiation poisoning form being in the area of their own weapons fire, or are collateral damage of flase flag operations on u.s. soil., etc, etc

yes, but what did i say that contradicts what you are saying? i think you are mixing in american militants with american civilians. american civilians indirectly pay for these operations with tax dollars, and american militants pull the triggers and drop the bombs. 

from an international viewpoint "America" is a country represented by it's government and military. "Americans" are civilians. militants fall under "America", they are usefull tools of the ruling class. 

wozzy, took my words out of context and went on a tangent debating against a false premise that he made up. i tried to point how he was being misguided but he made it clear he doesn't give a rats @55 he will continue debating a straw man. 

i don't appreciate people trying to censor me. 

hi ricky, dont intend to contradict you or ricky, just to add perspective.

noone wants to be censored. 

name calling by neither of you helps and in fact distracts from the clarity you both illucidate.

i disagre with the term "militant" used above, our cultures brainwashing makes it possible for the most obeying memebr of our soiety to do what "is right" and even is a "duty" to do even if it is genicide in order to gain more profit and power for billionaires.

pray for the wounde and th dead, but dont stop there, find out what really is going on in yoru country, in your name, wiht your financial support.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

sorry, but what you're saying has nothing to do with what i'm talking about right now. 

as a proud american i hold myself and my government to a higher standard than i do the rest of the world. as a proud and true american i condemn hypocrisy. 

You don't listen, there are no countries anymore.  You're blaming Americans for the actions of 1% of the population that own 90% of the wealth.  You're wrong.  Figure out who you're rebelling against because you're aligning yourself with these evil mofos by creating dissension among the general population.

So what you are saying is that the general population are just helpless victims and they shouldn't be blamed for being uninformed citizens. If American citizens got their information from books instead of LAMESTREAM MEDIA, we'd have a more just economic/political system in this country. To not hold the ordinary population accountable to any degree is just wrong. Anyone who really knows the real history of the United States knows the CIA and the U.S. military are just dupes/lackeys for Wall St. corporations. The perverse reverence the average American has for the military is the biggest hoax ever perpetrated in mankind's history. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Testing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to zeitgeist49's comment:

So what you are saying is that the general population are just helpless victims and they shouldn't be blamed for being uninformed citizens. If American citizens got their information from books instead of LAMESTREAM MEDIA, we'd have a more just economic/political system in this country. To not hold the ordinary population accountable to any degree is just wrong. Anyone who really knows the real history of the United States knows the CIA and the U.S. military are just dupes/lackeys for Wall St. corporations. The perverse reverence the average American has for the military is the biggest hoax ever perpetrated in mankind's history.

If people are uneducated than it's our job to educate them, pointing the finger and saying "it's your fault" is about as useless as a knuckle on m' johnson.  Calling people names instead of being able to articulate and express your viewpoint is what those who know nothing about being a leader do, getting people to move in the right direction is what leaders are for.  

It sounds to me like you and godv have good intentions, the right amount of anger and zero focus.  You tell the American public they should get educated than blame the problems on Wall St corporations, as if nameless, faceless corporations are to blame, the majority shareholders in all of these companies are the same families that possess the majority of the worlds wealth, are the ones who have wholly corrupted our political system and made the world a cesspool, those are your "enemies" so you sound uneducated when you blame ghosts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

to politicize a tragic event like this to push whatever agenda you have is disgusting. I don't care what it is you should never, ever use any tragedy for political gain and this is exactly what you are doing. I can't believe people like you are actually using this act as a means to further their own agenda you should be ashamed of yourself

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

to politicize a tragic event like this to push whatever agenda you have is disgusting. I don't care what it is you should never, ever use any tragedy for political gain and this is exactly what you are doing. I can't believe people like you are actually using this act as a means to further their own agenda you should be ashamed of yourself

Think they feel the same frustration as all of us. I think most peoples politcal views are arrived at not as a self serving agenda but a way to make things better and perhaps even prevent tragedies like this. This is fertile ground to change peoples viewpoints...look how the political will of the country changed after pearl harbor or  9/11? If you have an idea you think will make things better, I think now is the time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

When women and children are used as human shields by terrorists, yeah, it is a trajedy.  It also perpetuates the hate toward america.  not a bad idea by terrorists but not so good for innocent women and children, then again, with their targets we already knew that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Think they feel the same frustration as all of us. I think most peoples politcal views are arrived at not as a self serving agenda but a way to make things better and perhaps even prevent tragedies like this. This is fertile ground to change peoples viewpoints...look how the political will of the country changed after pearl harbor or  9/11? If you have an idea you think will make things better, I think now is the time.

This is not the time for that. Immediately after the event is not the right time, the dead and injured deserve a moment without people using the tragedy for their own agenda. There is plenty of time to reflect upon the tragedy after not right now. You don't go to the funeral of someone who died of a heart attack and start handing out fliers to protest McDonalds because of the obesity problem in the US. Have some respect for those involved in this tragedy and give it time before politicizing the event. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Shame should be reserved for those pretending everything is ok when it obviously is not.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfitzp. Show dfitzp's posts

Godvernment, I for one have read your Bullsh#T for the past few weeks on here ranting about politics. I'm into politics but this is not the forum for that talk. Go to another website for that. You seem like a another liberal that hates every tradition and the value this country has stood for. The US is not a perfect country, but with all the responsibility this country has on its shoulders we do a pretty damn good job. We are the first responders anywhere in the world for any tragedy. We give more aid to more countries around the world than all other countries combined. And many of these countries hate us. As far as your post about all the children we have accidently killed, I don't know if those figures are accurate, but when you're going to war against militant Islamists that use school children as shields and hide out in mosques and churches, there are going to be casualties of war. The difference between the US military and the cowards that you support is that we take every precaution to try to eliminate innocent people getting killed and the militant Islamists target innocent women and children. And they can always count on people like yourself to make a moral equivolence.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I have one request for the posters in this forum; out of respect for the victims, PLEASE ignore the trolls like Godverment who are using this tragedy to start threads to further their political agenda. Now is not the time for politics. Thanks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I have one request for the posters in this forum; out of respect for the victims, PLEASE ignore the trolls like Godverment who are using this tragedy to start threads to further their political agenda. Now is not the time for politics. Thanks.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

You are right Quag. It makes me absolutely sick to my stomach that immediately after the tragedy all some people can think of is how they can use it to get their political point across. He doesn't deserve any responses. For respect of the victims they deserve better then to acknowledge any political agendas at this time

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

In response to zeitgeist49's comment:

If people are uneducated than it's our job to educate them, pointing the finger and saying "it's your fault" is about as useless as a knuckle on m' johnson.  Calling people names instead of being able to articulate and express your viewpoint is what those who know nothing about being a leader do, getting people to move in the right direction is what leaders are for.  

It sounds to me like you and godv have good intentions, the right amount of anger and zero focus.  You tell the American public they should get educated than blame the problems on Wall St corporations, as if nameless, faceless corporations are to blame, the majority shareholders in all of these companies are the same families that possess the majority of the worlds wealth, are the ones who have wholly corrupted our political system and made the world a cesspool, those are your "enemies" so you sound uneducated when you blame ghosts.

I'm hardly blaming ghosts. And perhaps "blaming" isn't the best term in this discussion. All I'm saying is that Wall St. answers to no one and that this cesspool is the result of  the greed of Wall St. AND American citizens being uninformed. Most Americans prefer to be entertained rather than informed. And yes, it may be our job to educate the ordinary citizen ( which is what I am actively involved in doing ) and American citizens have to take some responsibility for how they impact the world. They can't just wait for others to educate them. RESPONSIBILITY is the operative word here.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Godvernment whats your address?  I want to call in a drone strike.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

You know I believe in many of the same things you do, I think you are misguided in one aspect though, you blame "America."  

Americans have not controlled American government for a long time, by attacking America you blur your message because Americans will take it as a personal attack.  The "enemy" as it were is the 1%, the banking cartel that have corrupted our political system so absolutely that the American way is no longer recognizable.  

I'd suggest you change your tact.  There are no borders anymore.  There are no countries anymore.  There is only the countries that fall under the central banking cartel and the few that don't, you know them as the "axis of evil" and that's why they have that designation.  

Iceland recently broke free from the yolk of this cartel, they jailed the bankers responsible for their countries economic collapse instead of bailing them out, we can learn from them.  Godverment I want you to got to youtube and search"rage against the machine, know your enemy" because until you realize who you're fighting against you are fighting against yourself.

It's time for another revolution and for that we need unity.

Pretty much but too many sheeple dont want to get educated and would rather play their part in keeping us divided like voting dem or rep. black or white, trayvon martin,etc. All ploys to keep the people from uniting. I dont think we can stop them at this point. I knew about the banking cartels since 96 and Ive seen most of the events in the manifesto come to fruition so you cant stop them, but you MUST be AWARE and SEPERATE yourself from them because their fate is the Worst of any human when its all over. Pray, Be Aware NOT in Fear and do some research and turn off the TV! My best advice. I pray for my City and for every innocent life lost in the name of War/Tryanny

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.