Prayers for Pakistan and Yemen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Prayers for Pakistan and Yemen

In response to stillallbost08's comment:

what happened in here?

I can't get in on my iPad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

I am from Mass, but I now live in Vegas. Watching yesterday's happenings on TV from 3,000 miles away, brought tears to my eyes, because it's awful. And if I came to this site to talk to my fellow posters about it....how does that translate into me being hypocritical and not caring about children in Pakistan?

One more to the ignore list...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

I have one request for the posters in this forum; out of respect for the victims, PLEASE ignore the trolls like Godverment who are using this tragedy to start threads to further their political agenda. Now is not the time for politics. Thanks.

You are right Quag. It makes me absolutely sick to my stomach that immediately after the tragedy all some people can think of is how they can use it to get their political point across. He doesn't deserve any responses. For respect of the victims they deserve better then to acknowledge any political agendas at this time

actually what people i think you are criticizign care abotu is human lives. 

the lives beign wasted here and overseas for the the sake of money and power. 

if you dont know, im sure it all sounds absurd. there are those, such as rocky, ricky adn many in teh u.s. and around the world (includign drs, scientists and real actual jouranlists, something that has almost disappeareed in the u.s. in this day and age) trying to illucidate waht is happening, and its the opposite of what you feel, the only agenda is exposing the truth and ending human sacrifice.

there is plenty of information for those who wish to explore, to grow, and to learn, if one allows an open mind.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Haha I finally changed.  I can proudly say that I am now jri37. hehe

Where are Jints and Leon so I can do my daily beatings?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

I dont want to sound like a (you know what), but I think that 1/3 if not more of those children that have died in Pakistan and Yemen and any of those countries WOULD probably just become Terrorists or even a Martyr. Yes I could very well be wrong. At the same time I could be more then 95% right. What happened in Boston, should not have happened here or anywhere. We must find this person or group that did this and let them hang at Copley Square. Also. It is very SAD to know that no matter what it is that happened. A War, accident, a fire, or a nonsense bombing like yesterdays. Young kids lives were taking. Young adults. Dads and moms, have died or gotten hurt. All for nothing. We need to get over this and stay very strong and positive. Im am not an American. I do live here in Massachusetts. I love this country. All people living in this Country neeed to get together and fight for what is ours. Then worry about others. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to PAULICAS1975's comment:

I dont want to sound like a (you know what), but I think that 1/3 if not more of those children that have died in Pakistan and Yemen and any of those countries WOULD probably just become Terrorists or even a Martyr. Yes I could very well be wrong. At the same time I could be more then 95% right. What happened in Boston, should not have happened here or anywhere. We must find this person or group that did this and let them hang at Copley Square. Also. It is very SAD to know that no matter what it is that happened. A War, accident, a fire, or a nonsense bombing like yesterdays. Young kids lives were taking. Young adults. Dads and moms, have died or gotten hurt. All for nothing. We need to get over this and stay very strong and positive. Im am not an American. I do live here in Massachusetts. I love this country. All people living in this Country neeed to get together and fight for what is ours. Then worry about others. 

terrorism is what "america" does around the world. we see ourselves as the good guys because it's us. those responsible for yesterdays event, i dont know, but i suspect it is the same group repsobsible for oaklahoma city and 9-11 (the govt behind the govt). if you dont know, look into it.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

In response to bredbru's comment:

----------------------------

terrorism is what "america" does around the world. we see ourselves as the good guys because it's us. those responsible for yesterdays event, i dont know, but i suspect it is the same group repsobsible for oaklahoma city and 9-11 (the govt behind the govt). if you dont know, look into it.

--------------------------

it's like talking to the wall bred. these people can't understand the double standards they support.

-----------------------

If you pay taxes you are supporting it too. If you use fossil fuel you are supporting it.

If you have ever voted for a Repubilcan or Democrat you support it. If you live in an apartment or house with more than 300 sq ft per person you support it.

You are preaching Gandhi a bit here without thekhadi loincloth and the two small bowls of food a day. (ok i take this back, don't know the loincloth and food part for sure)

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

it's like talking to the wall bred. these people can't understand the double standards they support.

If you pay taxes you are supporting it too. If you use fossil fuel you are supporting it.

If you have ever voted for a Repubilcan or Democrat you support it. If you live in an apartment or house with more than 300 sq ft per person you support it.

You are preaching Gandhi a bit here without the diaper and the two small bowls of food a day. (ok i take this back, don't know this for sure)

you lost me with fossil fuels and living with more than 300 sq ft per person... i've never voted repub or dem, and have no say where my tax $'s go. i live in a 450 sq ft studio, how is that supporting "it"?

[/QUOTE

Canada? Might be an option for you. All the rights-none of the fights.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

In response to Gravelten4's comment:

[QUOTE]

You are preaching Gandhi a bit here without the diaper and the two small bowls of food a day. (ok i take this back, don't know this for sure)

you lost me with fossil fuels and living with more than 300 sq ft per person... i've never voted repub or dem, and have no say where my tax $'s go. i live in a 450 sq ft studio, how is that supporting "it"?

[/QUOTE

Canada? Might be an option for you. All the rights-none of the fights.

nah i like miami beach

good taste in weather!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Our involvment over there was originally about Oil, if we don't need oil, we don't need to do all the stuff in Pakistan in Yemen that in the end is co- responsible for loss of life you mentioned in the beginning of the thread. I am saying if you use oil you are also a part of it.

Despite not having 'control' over your taxes, you pay them and a percentage goes to that effort, you support it, unwillingly maybe but you do support it.

oh yea, the house size and all that you consume are 1/2 energy by cost to produce, still a big part imported fossil fuel here. (might be changing)

That is all.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Wish I could respond to myopia but I have Govhypocrite on ignore. Darn

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

hmm am I in as TFB12? sweeeeeeet

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Our involvment over there was originally about Oil, if we don't need oil, we don't need to do all the stuff in Pakistan in Yemen that in the end is co- responsible for loss of life you mentioned in the beginning of the thread. I am saying if you use oil you are also a part of it.

Despite not having 'control' over your taxes, you pay them and a percentage goes to that effort, you support it, unwillingly maybe but you do support it.

That is all.

i agree with the tax part, but not the oil argument. James Petras debunks the premise that Big Oil is the driving force in American Imperialism in his book "The Power of Israel in the United States."

too complex but I do think the Bush /Cheyney and Bush Sr. at least were thinking oil interests,  don't know Petras, I will concede the oil part is becoming a backdrop to the security issue which has a life of its own now, Oil / Israel aside.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

That is all.

i agree with the tax part, but not the oil argument. James Petras debunks the premise that Big Oil is the driving force in American Imperialism in his book "The Power of Israel in the United States."

I don't know about that. I think it's a symbiotic relationship. Israel needs a powerful ally to sustain its existence. US needs an ally in the middle East, to make sure the situation is "stable" enough that US interest (oil) is protected.

Let me ask you. Do you believe that Israel should continue to exist? That is what it boils down to.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

we are not to blame for what we learn. consider racism. children dont decide to be racist.

we breathe it or get dipped in a bucket of paint of racism, its in us and on us.

the fish swimming water does not know it is wet. 

we do however get to decide to become aware of racism and any and all of the other conditioning we get in our culture if we can choose to let our mind be open to learning what is (hard thing to do when our ego is involved. who is willing to admit they dont know in a culture based in domination and one upping where from childhood everyone is made to feel insecure about themself).