Prayers for Pakistan and Yemen

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from geek. Show geek's posts

Re: Prayers for Pakistan and Yemen

Thank you, Godverment.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I didn't realize that the marathon bomber(s) were trying to target terrorist killers...

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Is that you Nicholas Brody?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

You know I believe in many of the same things you do, I think you are misguided in one aspect though, you blame "America."  

Americans have not controlled American government for a long time, by attacking America you blur your message because Americans will take it as a personal attack.  The "enemy" as it were is the 1%, the banking cartel that have corrupted our political system so absolutely that the American way is no longer recognizable.  

I'd suggest you change your tact.  There are no borders anymore.  There are no countries anymore.  There is only the countries that fall under the central banking cartel and the few that don't, you know them as the "axis of evil" and that's why they have that designation.  

Iceland recently broke free from the yolk of this cartel, they jailed the bankers responsible for their countries economic collapse instead of bailing them out, we can learn from them.  Godverment I want you to got to youtube and search"rage against the machine, know your enemy" because until you realize who you're fighting against you are fighting against yourself.

It's time for another revolution and for that we need unity.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

You know I believe in many of the same things you do, I think you are misguided in one aspect though, you blame "America."  

Americans have not controlled American government for a long time, by attacking America you blur your message because Americans will take it as a personal attack.  The "enemy" as it were is the 1%, the banking cartel that have corrupted our political system so absolutely that the American way is no longer recognizable.  

I'd suggest you change your tact.  There are no borders anymore.  There are no countries anymore.  There is only the countries that fall under the central banking cartel and the few that don't, you know them as the "axis of evil" and that's why they have that designation.  

Iceland recently broke free from the yolk of this cartel, they jailed the bankers responsible for their countries economic collapse instead of bailing them out, we can learn from them.  Godverment I want you to got to youtube and search"rage against the machine, know your enemy" because until you realize who you're fighting against you are fighting against yourself.

I agree with this 110%.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

My gut tells me that this post has gone past the lines of what the forum is about--that being, talking about Football, specifically all things Pats. I respect everyones opinion to a certain point but I believe this topic really needs to be talked about on some political forum. Not gonna say if I disagree or agree with the OP simply due to the fact that I believe many Wars have been fought and many have died over political and religious views--so My opinion is we "exit right stage left" on this issue and stick to Football--JMO

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

sorry, but what you're saying has nothing to do with what i'm talking about right now. 

as a proud american i hold myself and my government to a higher standard than i do the rest of the world. as a proud and true american i condemn hypocrisy. 

You don't listen, there are no countries anymore.  You're blaming Americans for the actions of 1% of the population that own 90% of the wealth.  You're wrong.  Figure out who you're rebelling against because you're aligning yourself with these evil mofos by creating dissension among the general population.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

holy $#!t, you're really starting to come off as a pushy zietgeist/alex jones/paulbot type. i've never blamed "americans" when i use the term "America" it's referring to the government and military. average american citizens who work 9-5's and spend all day on the couch aren't the one's bombing other countries and organizing covert operations. so please stop with the semantics. you can live in a theory and pretend there are literally no countries or borders, but you're wrong. the only difference between the banking cartels of today and 400 years ago is 400 years.  

you're saying there is no america while simultaneously telling me i'm offending americans. if there aren't any countries then there can't be any americans. in the real world, there is countries, there are borders. am i missing something or do you still need a passport to travel out of the country? 

your problem is that you are taking my words out of context and arguing against a false premise. stick to the topic.

It seems everyone is taking your words out of context, not just me, a person who generally agrees with just about everything your saying but not how your saying it.  You're attacking posters here with your views, right or wrong, as if they're responsible for Aids in Africa, 9/11 or the state of the world.  Instead of opening people's eyes you're alienating them which means your failing completely to articulate your point of view.  You can say I'm wrong but as somebody who agrees with the message and not the messanger believe me when i tell you you come off like a real dillweed.  The enemy is the banking cartel, not your fellow posters.  If your fellow posters are mistaken or misguided it's up to you to educate or enlighten them, not tell them they are responsible for bombs going off in Yemen.  I give a rat's a.. if you disagree, you're wrong.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Wrong forum?

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

wozzy i am humbled by your awareness above.

re:

"There are no borders anymore.  There are no countries anymore."

there never have been to the global so called "capitlists" from the backers of columbus who wanted gold to use to get more slaves, to the u.s. corporate entities that funded hitler to the makers of all that happens today around the world (the bildergergers) including hurricanes, earthqaukes, intentional nuclear meltdowns (japan), famine, etc usign h.a.a.r.p., the use of "free energy weapon in 9-11, the stealing and fleecing of american captal weakening the dollar to it' s likely eventual demise, the depoputlation endeavors, and on and on. learn who they are, their agenda and their actions or you may succcumb to being one of the expendable on thier way to their goals.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

sorry, but what you're saying has nothing to do with what i'm talking about right now. my message is crystal clear.. condemning domestic terrorism while condoning foreign terrorism is hypocrisy. crying for a child murdered in "your" country while ignoring and making excuses for children murdered in foreign countries by "your" government is hypocrisy. 

for international elites it is true that there are no borders or countries. they own the land, they own the governments, militaries, and police forces. however, for us citizens who live under them, you better believe there are still borders and countries. the children killed in Yemen and Pakistan and Afghanistan..etc were killed by AMERICAN drones. while the American government doesn't literally represent the american people, they absolutely represent america from an international viewpoint. 

you aren't telling me anything i'm not already aware of. while i enjoy rage against the machine i don't base my political beliefs around the messages in their songs. what's misguided is listening to me or anyone else talk about the terrorism committed by the American military filled with average American citizens and paid for by american tax dollars and tell them they are "attacking" america. 

as a proud american i hold myself and my government to a higher standard than i do the rest of the world. as a proud and true american i condemn hypocrisy. 

WOZZY AND RICKY you two are not adversaries in what you are saying, you are just speakign to different aspects of what is wanting to be illucidated.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

sorry, but what you're saying has nothing to do with what i'm talking about right now. 

You don't listen, there are no countries anymore.  You're blaming Americans for the actions of 1% of the population that own 90% of the wealth.  You're wrong.  Figure out who you're rebelling against because you're aligning yourself with these evil mofos by creating dissension among the general population.

holy $#!t, you're really starting to come off as a pushy zietgeist/alex jones/paulbot type. i've never blamed "americans" when i use the term "America" it's referring to the government and military. average american citizens who work 9-5's and spend all day on the couch aren't the one's bombing other countries and organizing covert operations. so please stop with the semantics. you can live in a theory and pretend there are literally no countries or borders, but you're wrong. the only difference between the banking cartels of today and 400 years ago is 400 years. 

you're saying there is no america while simultaneously telling me i'm offending americans. if there aren't any countries then there can't be any americans. in the real world, there is countries, there are borders. am i missing something or do you still need a passport to travel out of the country? 

your problem is that you are taking my words out of context and arguing against a false premise. stick to the topic.

actaually ricky, the ignorance (not knowing) of americans to actually what has been going on for the last 70 years (but really since befroe the inception of this country) and the brainwashed actions are EXACTLY WHAT IS NECESSARY FOR THE BILDERBERGERS TO  carry out any of their actions. from little wars, big wars, genocides, false flag terrrorist operations AT HOME, disapperaing or killing americans, etc. 

"americans" fund all these operations, pull the triggers, press the "drop bomb" switch, fire the depleted uranium artillery and these "americans are expendable too to the bilderbergers when they may be shot, expericence radiation poisoning form being in the area of their own weapons fire, or are collateral damage of flase flag operations on u.s. soil., etc, etc