Predict todays score....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Predict todays score....

Cape Cod Times has Fins 27-23, with interesting stat that Brady is 1-3 in Miami in month of December. I think that score is about right, due to Pats injuries and its a playoff game for Fins to get a shot at last playoff spot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Re: Predict todays score....

31-27 pats.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

24- 21 Pats... low balling to be different. I have feeling it will be closer to Fletcherbook's score. All the pundits being neg with the offense since Gronk is out.... must mean Pats are going to light it up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Cape Cod Times has Fins 27-23, with interesting stat that Brady is 1-3 in Miami in month of December. I think that score is about right, due to Pats injuries and its a playoff game for Fins to get a shot at last playoff spot.

[/QUOTE]

Didn't you lose a bet a while ago, in which you were supposed to leave the board forever? go away troll.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

With all that has happened to this team, losing Gronk last week, a lot of folks are beginning to count them out if not for the BB-TB connection.  I am not one to predict scores, but, this team will prove they are worthy of being considered a SB contender and will handle the Dolphins.  Wouldn't surprise me the Dolphins look at the Pats as a "wounded" team ripe for the picking.  Writers for the Miami Herald pick the Dolphins across the board.  Pats may surprise by winning comfortably and not repeat their recent first half scoring woes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

27-24 Patriots

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Want to know why Pats  cry about injuries before every game? Dam! every team has major injurieHow many teams are going to thier second or third QB alone? Heck if Brady went down Pats would frofit the season.... Have to say worst cry  babies in the league by far.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Want to know why Pats  cry about injuries before every game? Dam! every team has major injurieHow many teams are going to thier second or third QB alone? Heck if Brady went down Pats would frofit the season.... Have to say worst cry  babies in the league by far.

[/QUOTE]

I presume you are referring to the fans..  the team just simply says "next man up" and no excuses.  I do not recall any Patriots player say something to the media the team has "suffered" because of all the injuries and all.  As for the fans, bring out the hankies!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

34-20 Pats

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Pats 22-20 (lots of RZ trouble today).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Patriots 31-21

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

27-20 Pats

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Patriots winning 34-24 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

34 - 31 Pats.  It's my favorite score this year.  No overtime or onside kicks today.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

34-17 Patriots