PREDICT: Who will be the game MVP and who will be the surprising role player hero?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

PREDICT: Who will be the game MVP and who will be the surprising role player hero?

I say the MVP will be Wilfork, and the role player hero will be Slater, who forces a fumble on S/T, downs two punts inside seven yards and makes a TD catch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

Re: PREDICT: Who will be the game MVP and who will be the surprising role player hero?

Hernandez for MPV,BJGE for 13 carries or more.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: PREDICT: Who will be the game MVP and who will be the surprising role player hero?

Brady will light the Giants up for the MVP and Edelman will return a punt for a TD. I heard one of the talking heads on an ovenight radio show say neither team has a good return game, but Edelman has done a good job on punt returns.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

MVP = Brady. 

Roleplayer hero? Hmmm. Nate Jones. He wasn't here when Adams was here last time. Why not?

Other good candidates are Edelman.

I hope Slater gets a big play. A huge, huge understated factor in the outcome of the last two meetings with NJ have been how non-existent special teams were. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

MVP = Tom Brady.

Role Player = Julien Edelman. 1st career int, a sack and a screen pass key 1st down.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Wow, apparently Edelman is a favorite!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Gimme T.B. for the MVP

I am gonna say Deaderick is gonna have a monster game, but I believe their will be lots of those guys because lets face it, we have a whole defense full of role players, undrafted guys and guys that dont play their normal positions....lol

Dont be surprised if Edleman comes up big. If he is one thing, he is competitive and im sure he wants to shut up Manningham and Cruz.

Hernandez will lead the team in catches.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

That's plausible.  He has the skills.  

I want to see either Wilfork, Branch, Gronk or Ocho as the MVP.  I love Brady, despite my occasional criticisms (really, criticisms directed at Brady-worshippers), but he already has two.  I know Branch already has one, and should have been given another instead of Brady, but I want him to get one because of all the biting comments directed at him by Cris Carter, even if only to expose Carter as the jerk he is prone to be.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I will go with Sergio Brown on the big play. He appears to always have great coverage on kicks and punts, and hopefully he can make a big tackle or force a fumble. For MVP its tough.The obvious call is TB12, WW, Gronk, Hernandez or Deon Branch. I am going to guess either Law Firm or  .....*surprise* Danny Woodhead.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

You know, I like the predictions of Edleman getting a pick for a TD.  That would be cool, considering the inordinate number of negative comments directed at him. I'm good with that.

Oh! Here's a good one: Ventrone forces a fumble on S/T at the end of the half, leading to another Pats TD before the half.  Then he makes a pick on D when the Pats go to seven DBs during Giants' hail-Mary time at the end, sealing the win for the Pats. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

MVP - Welker....seems he has been forgotten with all this talk about Gronk.

Role Player - Spikes - I think he energizes the D, forces another turnover, and has a momentum changing hit on somebody like Brandon Jacobs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Chung with a sack and a pick-6 for unsung hero. 

On offense, hope to see Ridley active and a factor. I do think they can run effectively on NYG, but less faith in Woody or Faulk getting it done than in Ridley. 16 carries for BJGE, 12 for Ridley and 5 for Woody seems about the right mix.

MVP: Branch, for old times sake. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

I also have visions of Ridley tearing off a long TD run in the first half.....that would be cool too.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from abe711. Show abe711's posts

Guess what.....GRONK and pats playing guessing game with his injury, making it seem it could be real bad by not really telling the extent of it except it might need surgery in the offseason. That being said , I think he comes out and has a HUGE game and will win MVP mainly because of his HEART!!!  Giants talk too much smack for a team who got in the playoffs by the skin of their teeth. Gimme a break .  Brady approx. 26-34  318yds 3td- 1 to Gronk , 1 to hernandez, 1 to Wes. And defense will score a touchdown. After all that Pats 31 Giants 21

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

MVP: Deion Branch

Hero Role Player: Moore, Sterling Moore

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Brady and Brady

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

MVP = OCHO!!!

I'm kidding!  MVP = TFB!!!  or Wes Welker.

Role Player = D. Spikes 55 - I feel he is going to make some key plays.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from abe711. Show abe711's posts

In Response to Re: PREDICT: Who will be the game MVP and who will be the surprising role player hero?:
    [QUOTE]I also have visions of Ridley tearing off a long TD run in the first half.....that would be cool too.
    Posted by jeffab[/QUOTE]
    FYI... Ridley is not active on superbowl roster!!! Which i dont understand too much

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Branch has been flying under the radar, so, he has the potential to become an important receiver should Gronk does not make it on the field or has an off game because of his ankle.

Edleman may end up a hero or a goat because of his defensive play. If he gets a pick 6 on D that leads to a TD; it'll be huge - BUT, you know the Giants are gonna go after him - so, if they beat him on a consistent basis, BBs gotta be ready to change accordingly.

I'm hoping Anderson and Nink have a great game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Branch and Woddhead. I think Branch gets his second SB MVP..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ipats. Show ipats's posts

Hernandez for MVP and Sergio Brown blocking a punt scooped up by Slater for 6!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Akiraloco. Show Akiraloco's posts

Imagine Tom Brady telling Marshall Faulk...SUCK IT!!! FAULK!  lol.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

Unforeseen heroes D Pat Chung O Woodhead

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

I don't know why, but I see Chad having a big impact o the game. Whether it's one big TD catch, or a few catches for good stats, I have a feeling he'll do something.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

MVP will be Wilfork.  History says that is nuts, but I like it.  If not him, someone else on D.

Got a feeling our D is going to make big plays Sunday.