Predicted AH Charges

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Predicted AH Charges

ridiculous paparzzi type thread. you should be ashamed.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

If this cat was dating A.H. sister and he is from boston, this leads me to believe A.H. 's sister befriended him in boston which means the relationship may be only 2 to 3 years at best and who is to say this cat didnt know who her brother was and more importantly knew about the money but was trusted enough over the past years to be around the house, rent cars for him,etc and maybe dude decided to try and take some money and got caught and A.H.'s peoples that were already there handled it for him and they did just did a sloppy job afterwards of disposing the body. OR, because the suv was left there, he could have been attacked while in the vehicle and maybe someone wanted him to get them into A.H's house and he refused and got offed. Either way, Boston got some Grimey, hungry cats. The type of money A.H. got last year doenst go unnoticed and im sure without even being drug related, it could just be a robbery or attempted home invasion gone bad, Just never know. too many things it could be to speculate buts it slow, so we can try..

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

ridiculous paparzzi type thread. you should be ashamed.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

LOL. Somehow, I can't take your comment seriously, coming from an animated cartoon head with "Giggedy, Giggedy" as your signature.  But no, I'm not ashamed at all.  Just speculating. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

El Dunker that's weak sauce man. 

"Boston got some Grimey, hungry cats"

seriously? This is your analysis?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

If this cat was dating A.H. sister and he is from boston, this leads me to believe A.H. 's sister befriended him in boston which means the relationship may be only 2 to 3 years at best and who is to say this cat didnt know who her brother was and more importantly knew about the money but was trusted enough over the past years to be around the house, rent cars for him,etc and maybe dude decided to try and take some money and got caught and A.H.'s peoples that were already there handled it for him and they did just did a sloppy job afterwards of disposing the body. OR, because the suv was left there, he could have been attacked while in the vehicle and maybe someone wanted him to get them into A.H's house and he refused and got offed. Either way, Boston got some Grimey, hungry cats. The type of money A.H. got last year doenst go unnoticed and im sure without even being drug related, it could just be a robbery or attempted home invasion gone bad, Just never know. too many things it could be to speculate buts it slow, so we can try..

How could it be a "home invasion gone bad"? There was no evidence of a home invasion.  The DNA is clearly tied to the rental, it's not just the idea it was rented in Hernandez's name.

According to a former Pats player, Hernandez has been trying to distance himself from whatever Bristol, CT thugs he was connected to in high school. He has a new baby, a great career ahead of him, etc, so even if he's responsible for authorizing a rental car to someone else to drive, it doesn't mean he's responsible for anything else.

But, a "home invasion"? You say some pretty whacko stuff on here and that's certainly one of them.

Its called Speculation and all things are in play. How the H3ll are you trying to check me and claim to know what I post with 6 posts to your name! See ya Troll! Learn more about criminal behavior before you speak out your Arse!  Soooo, let me try to understand what kind of eediot you are. What DNA do YOU know about? Dont worry, I'll wait for you. I heard A.H. name being placed as the person the rental was under. Wrong.

Next thing. Were you on the scene, inside the house, investigating?? then S T F U, talking no evidence of home invasion. What kind of moron are you?  Like I said, EVERYTHING Is in Play and there is no EVIDENCE that Any OF US HAVE. Hence the Speculation....

BTW- HI Rusty!!!  

LMAO

Wow, lots of folks on my D*ck today. Go Away Trojan Warrior!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Damn rusty is like the ex that wont go away. Keep banning him and he returns with epic, more moronic stuff than before!  YOu spent waaay too much time thinking bout me today Rusty. You are a creep, I see now.

Ok, here you are backpedaling again. how about you just stay off my d*ck and try to antaganize someone else. When you try to make something wrong with everything I say based on your hatred for me, it backfires. I never said it was a home invasion so why do I need to explain HOW it was???  I am keeping an open mind so I threw out scenarios on someones thread(not YOURS) so what the F*cks ur problem today??? Sales are slow. Got time to worry about me while being bludgoened, and banned in the same breath??!  How many email accounts have you had to make in the past year loser??  Must be tedious work ALL to be able to give us a laugh??  Gotta be more to it....oh yea, YOu SUCK AT  LIFE!

Now you claim to KNOW what Evidence the police have?!??!  LOL at you!   You are one pathetic lil dude. Do yourself a favor and put me on ignore before it gets worse. I know you can breath easy now that your ignorant comments of the day have been deleted but you are working on more already.....smh.

I dont have to prove its a home invasion cuz I never said it was. YOU have to prove that it COULDNT be one or S T F U and leave me be!

Mods!!! come handle my lightwork please. This Fool cant even wait a full day from being banned before he starts his BS again... BAN HIM FOR LIFE!!!!!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Let me guess how it went down on the boston.com forums today...Rusty called all this Hernandez stuff minor and overblown...as more details kept rolling out Rusty went in "Dennard didn't punch that cop mode", then Rusty eventually got banned and now he is back to let everyone know Bill Belichick is "laying in the weeds". Did I forget anything?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

prolly doesn't make much difference, but I thought  it was hernandez' girlfriend's sister. Now there's a mouthful....lol

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Let me guess how it went down on the boston.com forums today...Rusty called all this Hernandez stuff minor and overblown...as more details kept rolling out Rusty went in "Dennard didn't punch that cop mode", then Rusty eventually got banned and now he is back to let everyone know Bill Belichick is "laying in the weeds". Did I forget anything?

I thought I had seen somewhere he posted that this won't be a distraction to the team and that there is no media circus due to all of this.  All his posts were removed so I can't confirm.

Oh, and today he asked me what my profession was so that he could add it to his notebook.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

I thought I had seen somewhere he posted that this won't be a distraction to the team and that there is no media circus due to all of this.  All his posts were removed so I can't confirm.

Oh, and today he asked me what my profession was so that he could add it to his notebook.

[/QUOTE]

Haha!

Really this whole Hernandez thing is a disaster...just a total disaster. It stinks for the team, it stinks for the fans (and never mind it stinks for the guy who is dead). We are talking about murder here. This isn't some "oh hum" news story, this is very serious stuff. This time last year we were celebrating the team locking up these two tight ends...now?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

OK.  Now I read somewhere that the guy that was killed was AH's girlfriend's sister's boyfriend.  The info going around is not reliable.  One internet news story had the Boston Police searching his house.  The speculation here is as good as the news the "journalists" are gossiping

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Haha!

Really this whole Hernandez thing is a disaster...just a total disaster. It stinks for the team, it stinks for the fans (and never mind it stinks for the guy who is dead). We are talking about murder here. This isn't some "oh hum" news story, this is very serious stuff. This time last year we were celebrating the team locking up these two tight ends...now?

[/QUOTE]

I was just kidding about thinking I seen him make a post today about this not being a distraction or media circus, lol!   But it's true, he did ask me what my profession is.!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.