Predicting Bradys numbers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheSharkjeff. Show TheSharkjeff's posts

Predicting Bradys numbers

Coming off a huge injury and knowing how hard he works and how strong he is phyiscally and mentally. I was wondering what fellow pats fans think he can do this year with the same offense from 07 basically except a faster older option opposite of Moss.

41 TDs 11 interceptions 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Re: Predicting Bradys numbers

In Response to Predicting Bradys numbers:
    [QUOTE]Coming off a huge injury and knowing how hard he works and how strong he is phyiscally and mentally. I was wondering what fellow pats fans think he can do this year with the same offense from 07 basically except a faster older option opposite of Moss. 41 TDs 11 interceptions 
    Posted by TheSharkjeff[/QUOTE]

Sounds about right....but hoping for more.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

I predict  A Lot!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

He's basically missed an entire season.
    He probably won't play much in the exhibition games.
    He's bound to be rusty and uncertain about the knee in the early going.
    Prepare to be patient.
    Look for more out of the RBs than in previous years.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

60 TD's 2 INT's.  If Brady and his WR's stay healthy he should break the TD record of  that great QB in 2007.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I'd say more along the lines of 35-40 TDs and 10-15 INTs. I'm not so worried about him being "rusty", but I believe they will employ more of a running game this season than they did back in 07. I still at the least expect him to be among the top five QBs in the league. But I'm not really concerned with his personal stats. As long as he gets SB win #4 I'll be a happy camper!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

In Response to Re: Predicting Bradys numbers:
    [QUOTE]60 TD's 2 INT's.  If Brady and his WR's stay healthy he should break the TD record of  that great QB in 2007.
    Posted by Grogan77[/QUOTE]

The funny thing is everyone is half agreeing with you!  KOOOLAID!  Seriously, I think the thread from a month ago about the offense not scoring as much but actually playing better is right on.  He's not going to throw bombs like he did two years ago left and right.  They've got the talent to methodically dominate teams.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I predict Brady will wear 12.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Probably a few hundred million.  Not sure how many that is in Reais or Colones.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Big-Bad-Bruins91. Show Big-Bad-Bruins91's posts

I'm gonna try and be realistic.

Brady's gonna come out slightly gunshy. Welker and Moss have been too consistent, I expect a slight dropoff.

30-35 TDs, 10-12 INTs.

14-2, 1st AFC East.

Super Bowl champs.

And that's being modest.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Predicting Bradys numbers:
    [QUOTE]Coming off a huge injury and knowing how hard he works and how strong he is phyiscally and mentally. I was wondering what fellow pats fans think he can do this year with the same offense from 07 basically except a faster older option opposite of Moss. 41 TDs 11 interceptions 
    Posted by TheSharkjeff[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

8 games of being brutalized by inside pass rushes against an inferior OLine.

So these stats are for the 8 games he plays:

11 TDs

9 ints

24 sacks

4-4 record

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]60 TD's 2 INT's.  If Brady and his WR's stay healthy he should break the TD record of  that great QB in 2007.
    Posted by Grogan77[/QUOTE]

It could be that way on paper......and I would love to see that....but I am being a little more realistic....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Look everyone the new board A-hole ebw343

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]Tom's number's -- at least one more illegitimate child.
    Posted by ebw343[/QUOTE]

You're probably raising one of them as your own you TROLL.  Wait, TB does supermodels and actresses, not troller trash.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predicting Bradys numbers : You're probably raising one of them as your own you TROLL.  Wait, TB does supermodels and actresses, not troller trash.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

Brady's new superstar speedster reciever...Galloway... 3 catches for 34 yards; 4 drops; pulled hamstring. BB then signs Bullet Bob Hayes, formerly of the Cowboys to be the deep threat (afterall, former Olympic champion). Also considering an experienced running back, Freeman McNeil, to add to the mix with his other game breakers.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

[QUOTE]Look everyone the new board A-hole ebw343
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

Don't forget BostonBobBlowhard and another one calling himself 12isGOD! It's Saturday night, and the trolls are out in force. At least the ones with no sisters are!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Not sure how BostonBobBlowsHard is making a living nowadays since Craigslist has clamped down on its adult services ads...  Although he's a Red Sox fan, he's definitely someone with a grudge against the Pats.  He was probably fired from a burger stand at Gillette for getting caught in some act of indecency.  I wonder what that act could have been...

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predicting Bradys numbers : The funny thing is everyone is half agreeing with you!  KOOOLAID!  Seriously, I think the thread from a month ago about the offense not scoring as much but actually playing better is right on.  He's not going to throw bombs like he did two years ago left and right.  They've got the talent to methodically dominate teams.
    Posted by SonnyCorlione[/QUOTE]

The funny thing to me is that people are forgetting this is Tom Brady the greatest QB ever.  So anything is possible.  And last time he played a full season with two new WR's he broke the TD record.  Imagine now that he's had over a full season to work with them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

BB then signs Bullet Bob Hayes, formerly of the Cowboys to be the deep threat (afterall, former Olympic champion)

I believe he is deceased.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

BB then signs Bullet Bob Hayes, formerly of the Cowboys to be the deep threat (afterall, former Olympic champion)

I believe he is deceased.

That just means Bill will have to list him as "questionable" on the weekly injury report!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ebw343. Show ebw343's posts

[QUOTE]Wait, TB does supermodels and actresses, not troller trash.

Still?  That was kinda my point.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predicting Bradys numbers : You're probably raising one of them as your own you TROLL.  Wait, TB does supermodels and actresses, not troller trash.

Now that Brady is more interested in being another Joe Namath than winning games, expect a Romo-esque season with many shots of the broad in the stands....as if we care.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predicting Bradys numbers : Now that Brady is more interested in being another Joe Namath than winning games, expect a Romo-esque season with many shots of the broad in the stands....as if we care.
    Posted by BostonBobBlowhard[/QUOTE]

Taking into account your username, it comes as no surprise to me that you have no interest in seeing a shot of a supermodel in the stands.  Your lifestyle is your own choice, and I'll respect it.  At the same time, don't put down my god given right to get a shot of a supermodel from time to time.

And don't they usually show some 300+ pound guy wearing no shirt with what appears to be a rug glued to his belly and painted all over?  Are you really telling me you wouldn't want to see Gisele instead?