Predictions on most impressive rookie of the night.........other than Edelman.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Predictions on most impressive rookie of the night.........other than Edelman.

My money is on New Chungland Pat, can play in coverage, down in the box vs the run and could be dynamic on special teams.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Predictions on most impressive rookie of the night.........other than Edelman.

Michael Johnson.

wait . . .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmartins16. Show bmartins16's posts

Re: Predictions on most impressive rookie of the night.........other than Edelman.

Im going with Terrance "I wanna bang a" Nunn

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Vollmer is the man....and god I wish people would get off Edalman's ball sack the guy had one good game and it was PRE SEASON!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

I'll go with Butler. He's getting better and better.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Are there any other rookies to choose from besides Edelman?  :^)  I'll go with Nunn.  I hope he gets a chance to play before the field is full of 8th stringers...

I'm not into ball sacks Killa, even if he turns out to be all-pro.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Re: Predictions on most impressive rookie of the night.........other than Edelman.:
    [QUOTE]Vollmer is the man....and god I wish people would get off Edalman's ball sack the guy had one good game and it was PRE SEASON!
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]Killa I'm going with the kid with a PRYOR record...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHILZONE686. Show PHILZONE686's posts

edelman just got up limping on that one, hope its nothing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

hoyer all the way.if he was to continue to play this well.and if so maybe down the road him or o-connell if he does well,could be trade bait.who knows.it would be foolish to just cut someone with potential,and possible value.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

The O line really needs 2 step up there efforts or Brady in 4 a long yr.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southie77. Show southie77's posts

This is not a prediction because the game is over, but Darius Butler played pretty well and  he played with intensity.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

Butler and Nunn both had good nights.  Wheatley looked pretty horrible.  Whats with Crable playing one down then being taken out

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Brady=B
    O line=F-
    D FENCE=B-
    RB= D

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Butler, Hoyer, Pryor, and Nunn looked good.

How do you cut Nunn and Hoyer?

Chung did not play well and Brace was kind invisible.

Vollmer must have played well, I did not hear his name.

Eric Alexander cannot play LB.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Best rookie: Butler. Really excited about this kid.

Wheatley is not  a rookie, but he's got to step it up soon, he's getting burned out there.

Chung didn't have a great game, but he played well in game 1 so he gets a pass for now.  He'll be fine.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

i'm pretty surprised and excited by the way pryor has been playing. it looks like he may be ahead of brace on the depth chart right now, which is interesting. although i like brace too, he seems to be able to really hold the point of attack well. remember, it took wilfork a full season to really develop.

but i think the second year players are more important this season. wheatley looked really bad, but hopefully he can bounce back because he was playing well last year before his injury. wilhite has been a really nice surprise (i remember last year the draft "experts" bashing that pick and saying he should have been a rookie free agent). slater has been a disappointment to me. i guess he's pretty good on coverage but i think we drafted him to be a weapon with all his speed, but he doesnt seem to be able to do anything positive with the ball in his hands. as for the LB's, i love guyton. i think he's already the 2nd best player from that class. how did this guy go undrafted??? and crable is very close to being a bust. one play last night and he got burned and benched. this guy looks to me like he's going to be cut.

and of course mayo; dont need to say anything about him. this defense is being rebuilt around him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Pryor and Butler have really impressed me in these first 2 games

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BS10FAN. Show BS10FAN's posts

In Response to Predictions on most impressive rookie of the night.........other than Edelman.:
    [QUOTE]My money is on New Chungland Pat, can play in coverage, down in the box vs the run and could be dynamic on special teams.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

Patrick Chung is a beast - find a place for him on the field!!

I know the post is about an impressive rookie - however, Terrence Wheatley only played in three games last year.  So for sake of conversation he is a rookie and he played like one.  Very unimpressive and glaringly weak at best. He simply could not cover any of the receivers he was matched up - out position every time..he did not look comfortable