3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Pressure Now On Brady

^^^^^^Drunk Troll

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He's gotten away with any criticism for years and years even after sluggish finishes in December and poor postseasons of late, but this game proves it's not all about him.

We will beat Buffalo, beat whatever Divisional Round team comes in to Foxborough and it's just a matter of how Brady plays in Denver.

But, there is no better place for this to go down than in Denver vs Gomie. I absolutely welcome it.  Not only do we match up very well, the pressure off Brady being at home, should help at this point.

I've said for years and years that Brady has to be better in the postseason, and now is his chance to slay the dragon once and for all and earn the respect back as a great postseason QB. It's been since 2006.

No turnovers, under Center more than not, run the ball through all 4 qtrs and we go to the SB.

All about Brady.

[/QUOTE]

If we run the ball then it is up to the offensive line and the running backs, not JUST TB. I wish everyone would stop giving Brady credit for things he doesnt do and blame for things he doesnt do.

It is a TEAM game. It will take ALL the offensive linemen. It will take 1 to 4 running backs. It will take some plays by receivers and by the D. It will take good coaching. 

If TB cannot throw AND catch the ball neither can he hand it off, run it AND make all the key blocks. T E A M

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

He's gotten away with any criticism for years and years even after sluggish finishes in December and poor postseasons of late, but this game proves it's not all about him.

We will beat Buffalo, beat whatever Divisional Round team comes in to Foxborough and it's just a matter of how Brady plays in Denver.

But, there is no better place for this to go down than in Denver vs Gomie. I absolutely welcome it.  Not only do we match up very well, the pressure off Brady being at home, should help at this point.

I've said for years and years that Brady has to be better in the postseason, and now is his chance to slay the dragon once and for all and earn the respect back as a great postseason QB. It's been since 2006.

No turnovers, under Center more than not, run the ball through all 4 qtrs and we go to the SB.

All about Brady.

[/QUOTE]

If we run the ball then it is up to the offensive line and the running backs, not JUST TB. I wish everyone would stop giving Brady credit for things he doesnt do and blame for things he doesnt do.

It is a TEAM game. It will take ALL the offensive linemen. It will take 1 to 4 running backs. It will take some plays by receivers and by the D. It will take good coaching. 

If TB cannot throw AND catch the ball neither can he hand it off, run it AND make all the key blocks. T E A M

[/QUOTE]

A concept that is lost on many posters on this board.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

as KT, AD and DA all get healthier and Blount continues to do what he's doing and Ridley continues to gain more confidence running the ball too we should be fine.

vereen better be okay as well.

from the standpoint of can we get to the SB: the defense. loved what i saw. they havent put together a full 4 quarters like that since denver game and even before that maybe. if the DBs can get healthy and the pass rush keeps getting even more consistent they will be dangerous

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I really think you haven't a clue about football, I really don't. We won a game today...we usually do.

Today the defense played well against an awful offense, will that happen in the playoffs against a good one? Because if not then you can't expect a game like today. Today the offense ran the ball well (I imagine having Mankins at left tackle and the shift in personnel had something to do with it a bit), is that going to happen in the playoffs? Because if not we will have Brady having to force passes into very small areas, to very small people...it won't be pretty. Today the defense created turnovers against a quarterback with a bad leg, is that going to happen in the playoffs? Because if not the offense will have to be perfect. Today Ridley didn't turn the ball over, is that going to happen if he carries the ball more in the playoffs? Because if not it makes it near impossible to win a game when your back puts the ball on the ground, like he did last year...and the year before. Today our poor run defense got to face an offense with a injured running back - that wont happen in the playoffs - it made things good today, you can bet that won't be the case come playoff time..against good lines, runners and coordinators.

The pressure is not on Brady anymore now than it was any other season since the talent of this team diminished. It's a shame.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

All about Brady.

[/QUOTE]

Your first statement says it's not all about him but your last says it's all about him.

Typical crusty dribble.

Psychosis and alcohol don't mix.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

^^^^^^Drunk Troll

YUP! He is usually drunk when he posts on here.  Self admitted.  It shows by his lame threads and posts. He thinks it's his best work.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

[QUOTE]

All about Brady.

[/QUOTE]

love the way they ran the ball today against one of the top ranked run defenses in the league. i agree that teams are making stopping the pass their priority. when we run the ball and hes under center the defenses are left guessing . opens up play action as we saw a couple of times today. i know they game plan specific for their opponents but id like to see them continue with what they did today.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

All about Brady.

[/QUOTE]

Your first statement says it's not all about him but your last says it's all about him.

Typical crusty dribble.

[/QUOTE]

You're too dumb to understand apparently.

How it translates is:

DO NOT SCREW IT UP THIS TIME BRADY

It's so simple. Teams are afraid of his passing so they gameplan all week for it. Our advantage is just that knowledge.

Please get to a community college or do something.

[/QUOTE]

Either it is or it isn't .  Make up your warped little mind if that's even possible.

When is Bb going to grow a pair and do what's best for the team, according to you?

There's no magic formula, psychopath.

BB prefers TB,  not you.  Suck it up.  LIVE WITH IT!

Tom F'n Brady, one of the best to ever play, is the QB for the NE Pats.

Celebrate it with those who know.  Don't fight it.  You can't win.

That's just the way it is.

Loser!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I really think you haven't a clue about football, I really don't. We won a game today...we usually do.

Today the defense played well against an awful offense, will that happen in the playoffs against a good one? Because if not then you can't expect a game like today. Today the offense ran the ball well (I imagine having Mankins at left tackle and the shift in personnel had something to do with it a bit), is that going to happen in the playoffs? Because if not we will have Brady having to force passes into very small areas, to very small people...it won't be pretty. Today the defense created turnovers against a quarterback with a bad leg, is that going to happen in the playoffs? Because if not the offense will have to be perfect. Today Ridley didn't turn the ball over, is that going to happen if he carries the ball more in the playoffs? Because if not it makes it near impossible to win a game when your back puts the ball on the ground, like he did last year...and the year before. Today our poor run defense got to face an offense with a injured running back - that wont happen in the playoffs - it made things good today, you can bet that won't be the case come playoff time..against good lines, runners and coordinators.

The pressure is not on Brady anymore now than it was any other season since the talent of this team diminished. It's a shame.

[/QUOTE]

Hey dummy, how many good offenses do you think there are in the AFC?

You've spent your entire season bashing BB for alienating Brady, yet our offense is as good as any.

And, our D is as good as any like I said all year.

The key is for the offense to not be horrendous for an entire half to put pressure on a defense.

Get it?

It's so simple. We won 3 SBs with complementary football, but for some reason you don't want it anymore.   That either means you're a pink hat or love looking at Brady.

[/QUOTE]

Oh lets see...Denver. Now we may get a chance to face then in 35 mph winds again, but I doubt it. 

Our defense is as good as any? Ok thanks, I'm going to hold you to that. You don't mind if I copy and paste that at a later date to embarrass you down the road, do you? I like to give you a heads up whenever I do that...keep it ligit and all.

And I'm glad you think I'm a pink hat and love looking at Brady for appreciating the play of Tom Brady, because earlier today you just called all of us gay for doing that. That was quite the treat to be called gay for liking our hall of fame quarterback. You are a sick and broken person. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Rusty, the one trick pony.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey dummy, how many good offenses do you think there are in the AFC?

You've spent your entire season bashing BB for alienating Brady, yet our offense is as good as any.

And, our D is as good as any like I said all year.

The key is for the offense to not be horrendous for an entire half to put pressure on a defense.

Get it?

It's so simple. We won 3 SBs with complementary football, but for some reason you don't want it anymore.   That either means you're a pink hat or love looking at Brady.

[/QUOTE]

Oh lets see...Denver. Now we may get a chance to face then in 35 mph winds again, but I doubt it. 

Our defense is as good as any? Ok thanks, I'm going to hold you to that. You don't mind if I copy and paste that at a later date to embarrass you down the road, do you? I like to give you a heads up whenever I do that...keep it ligit and all.

And I'm glad you think I'm a pink hat and love looking at Brady for appreciating the play of Tom Brady, because earlier today you just called all of us gay for doing that. That was quite the treat to be called gay for liking our hall of fame quarterback. You are a sick and broken person. 

[/QUOTE]

LMAO! 

You don't have to let him know, I do it all the time and pull them out to prove him wrong.  You gotta with this guy, because he ends up denying, denying, denying.

Yeah, Rusty is on a gay kick at the moment.  I think he is about ready to come of the closet.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Ok rust, so what you did was say we will hold Denver to "around 20 points", which means Brady will have to put up 27 plus points on the road in Denver. Because when you say "around 20 points", what you mean is 24 points. And by scoring 24 points, it will place tons of pressure on Brady to score on the road without his redzone threat. You also are not factoring in a road game, the calls we won't get, and the noise factor at the line.

Now is the defense off the hook for creating any turnovers and helping out? Is there any time of possession factored in? Like hypothetically the defense can't get off the field and our offense gets pinned inside our ten to start every drive (like Super Bowl 46). So how's it going to go...we let in 24, can't get off the field, can't get good field position and then you're going to blame Brady for the loss like you do evey year? Because that's an uneducated fan right there folks. And that is what you are.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

All about Brady.

[/QUOTE]

Typical crusty dribble.

[/QUOTE]

How it translates is:

It's so simple. Teams are afraid of his passing so they gameplan all week for it. Our advantage is just that knowledge.

[/QUOTE]

Either it is or it isn't .  Make up your warped little mind if that's even possible.

When is Bb going to grow a pair and do what's best for the team, according to you?

Loser!

[/QUOTE]

So, you think BB should be an OC now, too, even if he is a defensive coach by trade?

LOL!

You would be in here claiming he was a mircomanager all day, everyday.

That's great Brady is going to the HOF, but what does that have to do with the present?

LOL!

That entitlement and attitude is why he choked in SB 42 and 46. McDaniels reined him in good tonight. Reined em good. Real good.

[/QUOTE]

I think he is the HC and is most definitely a micro manager.  Probably more than any other coach in the league.

I also think he sets the game plan and everyone including the coordinators down to the kickers, follow it.

I also think if he doesn't like the way someone is playing, he pulls them.  He has no problem pulling the ALL-PRO Arrington and Bestest Ridley.

Why hasn't he pulled this sub par QB, EVER?  Why doesn't he have a replacement?

Apparently, he likes the way he plays.  Apparently he WANTS the ball in his hands.

Apparently you are nothing but a jealous scorned, wanna be lover.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

All about Brady.

[/QUOTE]

Typical crusty dribble.

[/QUOTE]

How it translates is:

[/QUOTE]

Loser!

[/QUOTE]

So, you think BB should be an OC now, too, even if he is a defensive coach by trade?

LOL!

You would be in here claiming he was a mircomanager all day, everyday.

That's great Brady is going to the HOF, but what does that have to do with the present?

LOL!

That entitlement and attitude is why he choked in SB 42 and 46. McDaniels reined him in good tonight. Reined em good. Real good.

[/QUOTE]

There was an article in sports illustrated with quotes from GMs saying Belichick is a great coach on both offense and defense. Only a moron would think the best coach in football - with 35 years experience - doesn't have a huge hand in his offense. You really say some of the absolute dumbest things.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.