PRESUMING BRADY AND PEYTON ARE STILL THE TWO BEST QBS (IN THAT ORDER), WHO WILL BE #3? POLL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: PRESUMING BRADY AND PEYTON ARE STILL THE TWO BEST QBS (IN THAT ORDER), WHO WILL BE #3? POLL

When  Brett Favre's arm falls off in three weeks, and Sage Against the Machine leads the Vikings to the Super Bowl, remember you heard it here first.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

Re: PRESUMING BRADY AND PEYTON ARE STILL THE TWO BEST QBS (IN THAT ORDER), WHO WILL BE #3? POLL

brees is number one going into the season followed by

Brady
    Manning
    Rodgers
    Rivers
    Warner

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

In Response to Re: PRESUMING BRADY AND PEYTON ARE STILL THE TWO BEST QBS (IN THAT ORDER), WHO WILL BE #3? POLL:
    [QUOTE]brees is number one going into the season followed by Brady Manning Rodgers Rivers Warner
    Posted by rebels1520[/QUOTE] even drew brees does not believe this! #1 is brady baby!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dickiebsb. Show dickiebsb's posts

i think its either brees or mcnabb. Brees has all the numbers but not much playoff success, Mcnabb has won just about everything except the super bowl. Hes a winner and the eagles are the most winning franchise besides the pats over the last 6-8 years.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

no reason brady should be ahead of brees as of now

i am sorry but if manning missed a whole season nobody here would put him right back in the top 2-3.... and i am a big time patriots fan but brees was amazing last year and nobody should have knocked him from #1