Proof Roger Goodell Loves the Patriots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Proof Roger Goodell Loves the Patriots

And gives them the benefit of the doubt. 

How much different is the situation between Johnny Jolly and Nick Kaczur? Significant. 

Although both possessed copious amounts of codeine or codeine related drugs, Jolly has been suspended for an entire season while Kaczur didn't miss a day. 

Imagine if someone like Lane Kiffen had been caught taping.  He'd probably been shot on the spot. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Re: Proof Roger Goodell Loves the Patriots

please just go away.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I'm glad he loves us. Maybe he'll give us 3 more superbowls. Won't Manning be pissed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

This fool posts this kind of antogonistic drivel on a regukar basis. Yet  some people don't think he's a troll.

He comes to a site for the sole intention of stirring the pot. He adds nothing of value to this site.That's the very definition of a troll. Some of you people need to wake up and stop defending this nut job.

Could have sworn I had him on ignore.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Proof Roger Goodell Loves the Patriots:
    And gives them the benefit of the doubt.  How much different is the situation between Johnny Jolly and Nick Kaczur? Significant.  Although both possessed copious amounts of codeine or codeine related drugs, Jolly has been suspended for an entire season while Kaczur didn't miss a day.  Imagine if someone like Lane Kiffen had been caught taping.  He'd probably been shot on the spot. 
    Posted by underdoggggg

you're such a DA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

The key element here, no matter for which team you root, is inconsistency.

Most reasonable people will tell you that they can adjust to virtually any set of rules, so long as those rules are applied consistently to all parties involved. The counter-argument to this is that there are usually some form of "extenuating circumstances" (like Kaczur dropping dime, for instance) which turn the black and white rules into a random kaleidoscope of varying shades of grey.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Proof Roger Goodell Loves the Patriots:
    And gives them the benefit of the doubt.  How much different is the situation between Johnny Jolly and Nick Kaczur? Significant.  Although both possessed copious amounts of codeine or codeine related drugs, Jolly has been suspended for an entire season while Kaczur didn't miss a day.  Imagine if someone like Lane Kiffen had been caught taping.  He'd probably been shot on the spot. 
    Posted by underdoggggg

How is this proof that he loves the Patriots? It's proof that he loves Kaczur, maybe. 

And UD, give it a rest. If I remember correctly the 6 teams taped in spygate were the Jets, Steelers, Dolphins, Browns, Bills and Chargers. That's 6 of 32 teams in the league, and no where on this list are the Colts. That means we beat your a$s with talent and leadership all those years. A$sh013

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

People who say that the Pats received a "slap on the wrist" for Spygate must equate beheadings with slaps on the wrist.

It was an over-the-top, ridiculous, excessive, historic punishment.

It was like being sentenced to 10 years in prison for jaywalking.

Go away, ignorant trolls.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Proof Roger Goodell Loves the Patriots:
    Jimmy I usually have your back bro but the stuff you are saying about spygate is just wrong and I kind of think you are just saying it because Rusty got under your skin. But maybe im wrong and you really do buy into the crap morons like ESPN are selling. How should the Pats have been punished? kicked out of the NFL forever? Belichick should have what? been banned? give me a break. They took a first round! even with out all the fines they paid that alone should be harsh enough they took a 1st round pick! do you have any idea how valuable those picks are? they are worth millions of dollars and you dont think that was enough? And Kazcur turned in a drug dealer and got off easy with the police let alone the NFL. The NFL stayed out of it because im sure the police told them to or something along those lines. I know people get under other skin and force people to say stupid crap sometimes but come on man you are better then that crap.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

A. i barely ever watch ESPN
    B. i believe BB should have been fined more and suspended just like a player would be and that the pats and more specifically kraft should have been fined...and if only setting an example for the rest of the league to follow, the punishments needed to be strongers
    C. im not sure how the cops could have legally kept the NFL out of it...maybe kazcur was rewarded for honesty late in the perverbial game...i dont know...but as is...seems like he got off scott free and that seems odd to me
    D. small children such as crusty do not get under my skin...reasonable arguments do

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Because if you are warned, then reminded through a memo and thumb your nose at the warnings, you should be suspended.  It's simple really. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Because if you are warned, then reminded through a memo and thumb your nose at the warnings, you should be suspended.  It's simple really. 
    Posted by underdoggggg

Give Spygate a rest, you douch3.

That's every Colts' fan excuse for why the Pats had their dynasty. Well, use that excuse if you must, but we didn't need "Spygate" to beat your a$s3s. 

And I would rather have Belichick suspended a couple of games rather than lose out on that other first round pick.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

correct me if im wrong here...but i dont think anyone here and certainly not myself made the association between the only reason the pats are good is because they are cheating

personally...i think brady is the 2nd best QB to ever to play the position behind marino...i think brady has a heck of alot more to do with the teams success than BB, kraft, spy gate or any other XYZ reason

also...i wouldnt say there is alot of proof that goodell loves the pats...but they make him alot of money and that alone is enough to raise reasonable doubt

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I'm pretty sure he does not love the Patriots.  The truth is Roger Goodell really loves:

Roger Goodell.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Jimmy are you really trying to act like the Pats are the only large market team in football making Roger Goodel money? And if not if you are just saying that he loves teams that make him money then wouldnt it be fair to say rather that Goodel does love the Pats but in fact loves whoever makes him the most money? Or that he loves anyone who makes him money? And if thats the case then he loves every team in the NFL cause they all make him money.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

im not saying that at all...

my point is...you dont sh*t where you eat...goodell knows this and would never do anything to even remotely give the pats a reason to look at him funny

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Ok so you are good with Goodel taking Miami's 1st round pick next year right? Since clearly thats a slap on the wrist and not a big deal? So if thats what you think then you wont mind losing your first round pick right?
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

if there was proof before it was burned then id say miami should and probably would get what they deserve

goodell was easy on the pats...everyone that isnt a pats fan or pandering to pats fans will agree

but spygate is over and this topic is just like pis.sing in the wind

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

if the phins were proved to be at fault or cheating...i would expect their punishment to be harsh...setting an example through harsh punishment isnt exactly new