Pryor goes in 3rd to....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

Pryor goes in 3rd to....

The Raiders.  Anyone suprised?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Re: Pryor goes in 3rd to....

not really al davis saw he had 4.41 40 speed and was all over it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Only surprise is the Raiders actually held out to the 3rd round.  Probably would have picked him in the second round if the Pats didnt already have their pick.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Maybe they got Garrett Mills back to trade for the Raiders first rounder for next year??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

THe next coming of Jamarcus Russell without the $50M pricetag. THe NFL needs to step in and remove the Raiders from Al, put them into some type of foster home like you would for abused kids, taking them away from their parent.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

nostradamus just rolled his eyes when i asked him who would  offer up the most for pryor

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

I think he paid more than he needed to. He should have got him for a 5th rounder given his rawness and situation.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

Not really surprised.  In fact, it might be a good marketing opportunity to pawn off Raider merchandise on the secondary market/swap meets. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Pryor goes in 3rd to....:
    [QUOTE]I think he paid more than he needed to. He should have got him for a 5th rounder given his rawness and situation.
    Posted by NYC[/QUOTE]

But then Al would have to stay awake for day 2 of the draft. This way without a 2nd and 3rd round pick he can take a full days worth of naps. I mean 3 days of draft is a lot for crazy uncle Al