Pump up the...noise.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

Pump up the...noise.

Okay we all know it's going to be an issue. So, how many of you think that Indy will close the dome (despite possible fair weather) and pump up the noise and temp. tomorrow night? Do you think it will make a difference in the outcome of the game at all?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bronson05. Show bronson05's posts

Re: Pump up the...noise.

Hell. If Colt fans blew half as hard in their oil dome, as the "blow hard" Indy fans do on this message board, they wouldn't have to pump up the noise.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Pump up the...noise.:
    [QUOTE]Okay we all know it's going to be an issue. So, how many of you think that Indy will close the dome (despite possible fair weather) and pump up the noise and temp. tomorrow night? Do you think it will make a difference in the outcome of the game at all?
    Posted by CTLadyluvsPats[/QUOTE]

I predict the Dome will be closed with an inside temperature of about 95 degrees. There will be no running water in the Patriots locker room and canned applause at about 110 decibels.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I don't want to rehash on something that's already been covered, but regardless of how, it should be loud.

I saw a post by a Notre Dame fan in Indiana that said Indy fans enjoy watching the Patriots lose more than they enjoy watching their team win.  While this might be an exaggeration, I don't doubt the crowd will be energized for what should be their biggest game against the best opponent they'll face this year.

It shouldn't be as loud as the smaller, more working-class RCA Dome, though.  The stadium is bigger, there's that empty space with the windows, and the attendees are going to be more corporate.  Basically like when the Patriots moved from Foxboro Hole-in-the-Ground to Gillette Country Club.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Pump up the...noise.:
    [QUOTE]Okay we all know it's going to be an issue. So, how many of you think that Indy will close the dome (despite possible fair weather) and pump up the noise and temp. tomorrow night? Do you think it will make a difference in the outcome of the game at all?
    Posted by CTLadyluvsPats[/QUOTE] its gonna happen.
    http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

There's been a little rain here today.  Roof will be closed.  Was announced about 2 o clock.