Punt and Kick Returner - Glamorous Skill Ignored....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Punt and Kick Returner - Glamorous Skill Ignored....

Okay, so not very glamorous, but ignored nonetheless....lol.

Hopefully, we can pick someone up who can get some decent yards on kickoff and punts....

Pretty happy with everything else so far Laughing

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ArmyPatsFan. Show ArmyPatsFan's posts

Re: Punt and Kick Returner - Glamorous Skill Ignored....

The issue was never punt return, as Edelman provided spark and homerun threat there.  The issue has been kick return.  Woody, Slater, and others didn't cut it.  We need some explosion in that phase.  Haven't had it in a while.  I wonder if that new WR we drafted can help there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Edelman was okay. I just recall him being inconsistent.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotzking18. Show patriotzking18's posts

I think with a full offseason that Tiqaun Underwwod can take the return duties.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

KR is a definite need.  I may be the only guy that thought they should have held on to Tate last year.  Yeah, I know he did nothing as a receiver.  But there were 4 other guys who also did nothing as receivers on the team. At least he could do nothing as receiver while still returning kicks. 

IMO The rules change has driven the importance of the position down- at least in BB's mind. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

It may not matter pretty soon-Good-for-Nothing wants to get rid of kickoffs all together-and I can see it happening with the concussion thing. Also thinking about banning players from the league with multiple concussions.