PUP. DL decisions on who stays and leaves

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

PUP. DL decisions on who stays and leaves

I am assuming over the next 3 weeks Brace and Deadrick will be activated. Maybe sooner depending on health issues. Who stays and leaves from the DL?
    If Wright is not on the field against the Cowboys, I think it is a good assumption that he is the first choice. I assume next on the list has to be Albert/Warren/Ellis. Of these 3, it seems we have not seen Albert in gamne shape and healthy yet. I think the Pats play it out. Pats know exactly what they have in Warren, which is versatility and solid play within a rotation. I think Ellis has been verfy underwhelming, and it is quiote possible he is the 2nd man out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: PUP. DL decisions on who stays and leaves

In Response to PUP. DL decisions on who stays and leaves:
    [QUOTE]I am assuming over the next 3 weeks Brace and Deadrick will be activated. Maybe sooner depending on health issues. Who stays and leaves from the DL? If Wright is not on the field against the Cowboys, I think it is a good assumption that he is the first choice. I assume next on the list has to be Albert/Warren/Ellis. Of these 3, it seems we have not seen Albert in gamne shape and healthy yet. I think the Pats play it out. Pats know exactly what they have in Warren, which is versatility and solid play within a rotation. I think Ellis has been verfy underwhelming, and it is quiote possible he is the 2nd man out.
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

Why do you think that it's a foregone conclusion that Deaderick and Brace will be activated, and placed on the team? One will be, but only because it sadly appears that Mike Wright is done. But, I'd rather have any of the three, Ellis, Haynesworth, or  Warren...over Deaderick or Brace. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

sorry tex, but a healthy Deaderick or Brace for that matter will do much more than Aintsworth.

I just dont see how people are still putting stock into this guy.  We have Love and Wilfork playing the whole game on sunday....and why?  because they trust Big Al so much.??  Dude didnt play the whole 1st half (this tells me he is still out of shape, so they choose to use his few snaps in the 2nd half) 

Dude went down w/cramps after only playing 3 to 4 snaps.  He is not trusted right now, or he would be out there more.....or if his back is that bad,then he will probably will never be right this year.

Im more encouraged that Deaderick or Brace can/will help than waiting for sleeping giant to awake....IMO, that boat sailed a while ago...Pats just trying to save face and hope for a miracle there, but he's done!  been Done!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Also, if you think it takes more than 3 months for a big man to get in shape, just look at Big Vince!  A real Baller who shows up every week and is in shape and almost has 2 pick sixes in 4 weeks.  You think Big Al is not already turning off teamates???

When asked about playing a lot of snaps on the monday radio show...Big Vince responded with " I pride myself on being a well conditioned athlete" and made sure to point it out another couple times in the convo to reiterate it, and to me it was a sublimnal shot at Haynesworth....but thats just MO.... You guys may need more proof...lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from grego84. Show grego84's posts

JayShizzle -

"Its not how you get here, Its what you DO here"

-Bill Billicheck

you're a pats fan c'mon - spell the head coach's name right

Bill Belichick

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I know....someone else told me....I havent got around to changing it yet....

for some reason I thought it was correct for a while....lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Getting closer Jay . . but replace that second e with an i . . . despite how everyone pronounces it, it's spelled Belichick  not Belicheck.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

uugghhh...why couldnt he just be Bill Smith!  lol

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

Contrary to some belief brace was decent last year when we played and wasnt hurt could take love who is under whelming job. Deadrick is 3-4 guy so idk where he fits

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

Brace and Deadrick have been studying film and learning the playbook.  When called upon they will be fresh and ready to go.  I am thinking that BB will wait until the last possible minute to activate them depending on injuries.  Ellis and Warren are capable but somewhere you have to bring in the youth.  The DL is not young without Brace and Deadrick.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I dont see where Faulk fits without taking snaps away from Woodhead or Ridley. I think at this stage of the game, I prefer the ball in Woodheads hands over Faulk.
    Does Faulk return kicks and punts?
    Seems to me if Wright is IR'd it is a spot for another DL. If Faulk returns wouldnt Chad Johnson have to be looked at extremely hard?
    Add Brace,Deadrick and Faulk. Take away Wright, Ellis and Chad?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Maybe Vereen gets redshirted.  Chad only goes if Price gets the vote of confidence, they need at least 3 legit WRs.  Deion is prone to miss a few games every year need the depth.

Fat Albert can go, he's not in football shape.  Give Brace some snaps and decide if he can play or not.  Deadrick is a JAG, body if needed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Can't wait for my boy Kevin Faulk to get back in there! Its definitely been too long since we've seen him

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In all honesty it's football and it's three weeks away, with the way this team sustains injuries we probably won't have to cut anyone - someone will be lost for the year with some sort of something or another.

I thought Deadric was the most promising of our young defensive linemen until he did something stupid and got suspended (never a good sign). I'm curious to see if he can help.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Bold prediction-Faulk, Brace and Deadrick come off and join the team-here we go Ocho, Warren and Wright are sayanora!!! Putting myself out there to be laughed, at but that's what makes it fun!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In Response to Re: PUP. DL decisions on who stays and leaves:
    [QUOTE]Maybe Vereen gets redshirted.  Chad only goes if Price gets the vote of confidence, they need at least 3 legit WRs.  Deion is prone to miss a few games every year need the depth. Fat Albert can go, he's not in football shape.  Give Brace some snaps and decide if he can play or not.  Deadrick is a JAG, body if needed.
    Posted by BSII[/QUOTE]

WOW. You dont know much about football do you? Vereen redshirted? He is already on the roster! And has been dressed for the last three games so to late for that. Fat Albert? Anyone can see that BB is bringing him along verrrrry slowly so that he will be ready at the end of the season and IN THE PLAYOFFS when it counts! If you remember back to last year, Brace can play (and play well), he was having a good season til he got hurt. And folks tend to forget because of the late season suspension, Deaderick is not a JAG he actually played quite well last year. If you took his stats last year after 5 games and put them on this years team he would lead the team in sacks!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I think you Quag should apply for a coaching position with the Pats-Oh wait thank goodness you aren't part of the coaching staff because we'd have 3 less SBs and a horrible team-you my friend are the real tool-look it up in the dictionary-you'll find your name!In Response to Re: PUP. DL decisions on who stays and leaves:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PUP. DL decisions on who stays and leaves : WOW. You dont know much about football do you? Vereen redshirted? He is already on the roster! And has been dressed for the last three games so to late for that. Fat Albert? Anyone can see that BB is bringing him along verrrrry slowly so that he will be ready at the end of the season and IN THE PLAYOFFS when it counts! If you remember back to last year, Brace can play (and play well), he was having a good season til he got hurt. And folks tend to forget because of the late season suspension, Deaderick is not a JAG he actually played quite well last year. If you took his stats last year after 5 games and put them on this years team he would lead the team in sacks!
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

BTW I believe what BS11 was saying is that the Pats have redshirted Verreen-you can be on the roster and still be redshirted-it's an expression of speech. Let me spell it out for you-it means the Pats are giving him time to learn the system till he gets it then he either will be productive or not.You might want to switch to soccer or golf, much slower pace for you to figure out. In Response to Re: PUP. DL decisions on who stays and leaves:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PUP. DL decisions on who stays and leaves : WOW. You dont know much about football do you? Vereen redshirted? He is already on the roster! And has been dressed for the last three games so to late for that. Fat Albert? Anyone can see that BB is bringing him along verrrrry slowly so that he will be ready at the end of the season and IN THE PLAYOFFS when it counts! If you remember back to last year, Brace can play (and play well), he was having a good season til he got hurt. And folks tend to forget because of the late season suspension, Deaderick is not a JAG he actually played quite well last year. If you took his stats last year after 5 games and put them on this years team he would lead the team in sacks!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I almost think thet its wright and edleman or woodhead to IR if we activate brace, faulk and or deadrick. I think at least one of endleman or woodhead is hurt more then we know.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]BTW I believe what BS11 was saying is that the Pats have redshirted Verreen-you can be on the roster and still be redshirted-it's an expression of speech. Let me spell it out for you-it means the Pats are giving him time to learn the system till he gets it then he either will be productive or not.You might want to switch to soccer or golf, much slower pace for you to figure out. In Response to Re: PUP. DL decisions on who stays and leaves :
    Posted by jimmytantric[/QUOTE]
    Jimmy,
    Leave it be. You have no clue what you are talking about.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I don't see Deaderick sticking for some reason. I thought he was mediocre at best last year. Brace when healthy showed signs of being good. If he can STAY healthy, I think he sticks. Will he replace Al?...don't think so.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

Brace gets promoted
    Deaderick gets promoted
    Mike Wright goes on IR
    Faulk retires
    Ochocinco gets traded

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

By "redshirt" I meant shove Vereen on IR with groin or hammy or whatever and stash him away until next year.  Pretty common practice in the NFL when there is a roster log jam and you want to keep a kid from getting plucked off waivers.

I'd take a healthy 3 time champ and leader like Faulk over a promising rookie for the rest of this year.  Ridley has the young legs, Bennie is the Hammer and Faulk/Woody combo for the rest.

Deaderick has off field issues and isn't special enough to coddle.  Average guys don't get a pass.

25. This post has been removed.