2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Re: Put on ignore

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have put meadowlandmike and 4246 on ignore

amd I think bungalow bill or whatever his name is is next

4246 is one I have heard from before and he really doesn't have much upstairs

meadowmike is just trying to start troubke so is bungalow bill teal

I will not put any pats fan on ignore. we can completely disagree, but I want to read you

Meanwhile I don't have time to read jet or giant rude trolls or fans

ps

i just added mthurl

if we want to keep this board more fun, put them on ignore and they wiki go away

[/QUOTE]

Well, they are trolls. You should add Pezz, Triple OG and NAS while you're at it. TCal too.

[/QUOTE]

1 is on my watch list, 1 think ok, but I havent kept track of everyone, I decided to start tonite and go from this point forward. I will update. I am not asking anyone to do anything, but I can say that already it has been way more enjoyable. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Rusty you are right on Pez

So ciao to that chump too 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Well, they are trolls. You should add Pezz, Triple OG and NAS while you're at it. TCal too.

Why don't you have them on ignore?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

I will not put any pats fan on ignore. we can completely disagree, but I want to read you

ps

i just added mthurl

if we want to keep this board more fun, put them on ignore and they wiki go away

[/QUOTE]

I don't get it. You don't want to read rude fans but you have no problems conversing with the most belligerent and obnoxious person here. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't get why you wouldn't put the biggest troll and doo0shbag on this board on ignore.

Sure, he's gonna reply that I'm a Jets fan or Bustchise - Neither which are true. If I were either, how is it possible that PV has zero postings in Rocky's thread?

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/the-jetsa-thread-of-laughs/100/6307283

Over 900+ posts in that thread - and none from PV because I'm NOT Bustchise and don't give a hoot about the Jets. INCONCEIVABLE.

He merely wants people to believe that anyone who disagrees with him is Bustchise and/or a Jet troll. The truth is that many people already has many of his usernames on ignore already, and that there is more than a handful that enjoy mocking him.

Do yourself a favor, put Crusty Queen and all of his usernames on ignore.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, bustie, you! You're not fooling anyone, at least not us smart fans. 

Bustchise. LMAO

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

ps

i just added mthurl

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why don't you?  Truth is, you like being bludgeoned.  Sadist.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I would add Rkrap to the list. He to busy insulting others and claiming how "knowledgeable" he is. Always putting down the Pats.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would add Rkrap to the list. He to busy insulting others and claiming how "knowledgeable" he is. Always putting down the Pats.

[/QUOTE]

I think he has some good info.  I have not been here very long but from what I have seen he gets along with most.  I think he shares his views, not all positives about the team, but why should they be?  This team is not perfect.  Tell it like it is.  Nothing wrong with that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEOHPatsFan. Show NEOHPatsFan's posts

I have about 25 or so on ignore.  I think about 20 of them are the same person tho.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Not that I care a butterfly fa_rt in a hurricane about who puts whom on ignore but I do strongly encourage posters to undersand the actual meaning of words they use in posts, particularly if we intend them as an insult.

Sadist:  someone who obtains pleasure from inflicting pain on others.

Masochist:  someone who derives pleasure from being abused or hurt.

The preceding was brought to you courtesty of your friendly neighborhood dictionary.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Not that I care a butterfly fa_rt in a hurricane about who puts whom on ignore but I do strongly encourage posters to undersand the actual meaning of words they use in posts, particularly if we intend them as an insult.

The preceding was brought to you courtesty of your friendly neighborhood dictionary.

Ha. You are correct, but in this case it's both and should have included each.

He constantly, calls out people who aren't even on-line just to have them come on and punch him in the face.

Then it's not his fault.

All kinds of stuff going on there.  Very odd.

So is making a thread about posters an individual has on ignore and updating it.   Sounds like something my 9 yr old would do.     But, whatever floats their boat.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Meadowlanddouche is an obnoxious jerk.  He needs to be banned from here.  Not A Clue is pretty bad too.  I should take my own advice and ignore half wits like Meadowlanddouche but I allowed myself to be engaged in his ridiculous back and forth drivel the other day.  I'll just call him out whenever I feel like it without addressing his stupid comments.  That's all he wants anyway since he's a troll.  Not A Clue just seems completely clueless about the NFL in general.  Sounds like he should just stick to hockey.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm shocked Pezz and Rkarp are even mentioned here.  And find it funny that Rusty is the one pointing out trolls around here. He has to be the biggest troll on this forum, in the history of this forum.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm shocked Pezz and Rkarp are even mentioned here.  And find it funny that Rusty is the one pointing out trolls around here. He has to be the biggest troll on this forum, in the history of this forum.

[/QUOTE]

Doesn't it feel a bit like McCarthyism? Here we have a person who been banned over a dozen times for attacking other posters, creating multiple forum fights, destroys threads, and misrepresents data and information for personal gain pointing the finger at others yelling troll and making up almost "mock trails" to expose them when in fact the people who he "exposes" are actually just people he disagrees with and he wants to chip away at any credibility they have on the forums to make himself look more powerful for reputational gain? It's almost scary the partisan effort put into place of your either with me or you're the enemy and must be a troll mentalilty. These forums use to be, and with a majority of posters still is, a forum of discussion were differing opinions were respected and debated. But lately two camps seem to be forming and the extremes on each end are deviding people up into those camps further dividing the middle as they use their agenda to make it a us verses them mentality

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Doesn't it feel a bit like McCarthyism? Here we have a person who been banned over a dozen times for attacking other posters, creating multiple forum fights, destroys threads, and misrepresents data and information for personal gain pointing the finger at others yelling troll and making up almost "mock trails" to expose them when in fact the people who he "exposes" are actually just people he disagrees with and he wants to chip away at any credibility they have on the forums to make himself look more powerful for reputational gain? It's almost scary the partisan effort put into place of your either with me or you're the enemy and must be a troll mentalilty. These forums use to be, and with a majority of posters still is, a forum of discussion were differing opinions were respected and debated. But lately two camps seem to be forming and the extremes on each end are deviding people up into those camps further dividing the middle as they use their agenda to make it a us verses them mentality

[/QUOTE]

For a second I thought I you were talking about our governemnt.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

PatsEng, I have been on several forums over the years and I can not recall anyone like Rusty being on any of them for long periods of time.  Usually they get booted or laughed out of the forums. Rusty is only here because this forum does not have the capability of getting rid of him.  Any other forum and he is gone for good.  He must have zero self respect.  99% of the forum bashes him yet he is still here causing problems.  I think he would be good to have here if he would stop with all the attacking, name calling, lying, false facts, agenda pushing but that is really a lot to change for him so until this place can ban him for good we are stuck with him I am afraid.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I enjoy reading this forum, my biggest complaint is THREAD HIJACKING, Rusty I enjoy a good portion of your posts, disagree with some, but enjoy none the less.  However please stop engaging in multiple  posts that are non-football related and just about you and someone else malcontent feelings for eachother.  I can't speak for everyone but suspect there's not a person here that enjoys reading through a thread about a football topic only to have 6-10 posts back to back about how you dislike Mthurl.  Please and thank you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Seawolf.. on occasion you need some comedic relief as you read the posts here.  Ignoring these folks may eliminate a great laugh and they do not have to even know you are ROTFLMAO the whole time you are reading their post!!!!  (-;

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Sweet! I can just feel all the love on this board today! Good times!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes.  You should ignore people who disagree with Rusty.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEOHPatsFan. Show NEOHPatsFan's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to NEOHPatsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have about 25 or so on ignore.  I think about 20 of them are the same person tho.

[/QUOTE]

Notice how Phat Virgin, Bungalow Bill and then UNcle Rico all show up at the same time. That's Bustchise. Meadowlands Mike is also Bustchise. Don'tQuestionBB is another.

He uses different typing styles for each to show different personalities.

He's a psycho.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have noticed that.  I think have have all of his alter egos on ignore now after adding 1anddoneagain and ricos uncle last night.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, really shocking Pezzy, a stalking Brady worshipper channeling his innner Babe blaming BB for every bad game Brad has had, should not be mentioned. Nor should RKrap, a gutless worm who can't stick with bet parameters that everyone witnessed, who happens to be a Jets fan.

Yes, it is "shocking" they'd be mentioned. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Anyone with eyes can see you're the one obsessed with Brady.   You oy mention h 10000 times a day.  Sicko