Put Peyton in Brady's shoes, all S.B. victories!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooterc. Show scooterc's posts

Put Peyton in Brady's shoes, all S.B. victories!

If you put Peyton Manning in Tom Brady's shoes, Peyton would have won every Superbowl Tom won, and Peyton would have won over Eli, period.  If the Pat's had Peyton, there would be no excuses in the pre-season about Peyton getting used to his receivers, no B.S. that I hear every year with Brady and the Pat's.  No giving up first round picks to get 7 picks that turn out to be nothing to save a dime.  Put Peyton in Brady's place, he would have more S.B vistories than anyone.  Brady can't throw the long ball and can only complete 5-10 yard passes.  Brady, nor the Pat's for that matter, can win the big game anymore!  The Pats needed one first down to win, or to not let Eli, once again, complete a hail mary 38 yard pass to keep a drive going but they did!  Eli made the pathetic play and the rest is history.  I hope the Pats never make it to the bowl again because I hate wasting Sundays for the ultimate loss!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Put Peyton in Brady's shoes, all S.B. victories!

wow...just wow

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

What are you talking about. Peyton was given the most consistent offense the past decade...and consistently lost.

And you cant blame the defense for his picks in the 2003 AFC championship game.
    2004, defense only gave up 20 points...that shouldve been enough for him.

2006...look at his numbers during those playoffs. Horrible.

and of course, the game losing INT against the Saints.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Your first post? UD6? That you? Dude, you HAVE to be some kind of troll.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Put Peyton in Brady's shoes, all S.B. victories!:
    [QUOTE]What are you talking about. Peyton was given the most consistent offense the past decade...and consistently lost. And you cant blame the defense for his picks in the 2003 AFC championship game. 2004, defense only gave up 20 points...that shouldve been enough for him. 2006...look at his numbers during those playoffs. Horrible. and of course, the game losing INT against the Saints.
    Posted by dapats1281[/QUOTE]
    He had no defense even when he beat the lowly Bears. Another fan who doesn't understand the game. And don't tell me you coached your son's peewee team, please.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Put Peyton in Brady's shoes, all S.B. victories!:
    [QUOTE]If you put Peyton Manning in Tom Brady's shoes, Peyton would have won every Superbowl Tom won, and Peyton would have won over Eli, period.  If the Pat's had Peyton, there would be no excuses in the pre-season about Peyton getting used to his receivers, no B.S. that I hear every year with Brady and the Pat's. 
    Posted by scooterc[/QUOTE]
    REPRESENT!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]What are you talking about. Peyton was given the most consistent offense the past decade...and consistently lost. And you cant blame the defense for his picks in the 2003 AFC championship game. 2004, defense only gave up 20 points...that shouldve been enough for him. 2006...look at his numbers during those playoffs. Horrible. and of course, the game losing INT against the Saints.
    Posted by dapats1281[/QUOTE]
    The difference was defense and special teams.  
    2003 - the pats mugged receivers, 2004 the pats ran for over 200 yds.  2006 Manning finally got the defensive help Brady had during his run, and the colts won.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

[QUOTE]If you put Peyton Manning in Tom Brady's shoes, Peyton would have won every Superbowl Tom won, and Peyton would have won over Eli, period.  If the Pat's had Peyton, there would be no excuses in the pre-season about Peyton getting used to his receivers, no B.S. that I hear every year with Brady and the Pat's.  No giving up first round picks to get 7 picks that turn out to be nothing to save a dime.  Put Peyton in Brady's place, he would have more S.B vistories than anyone.  Brady can't throw the long ball and can only complete 5-10 yard passes.  Brady, nor the Pat's for that matter, can win the big game anymore!  The Pats needed one first down to win, or to not let Eli, once again, complete a hail mary 38 yard pass to keep a drive going but they did!  Eli made the pathetic play and the rest is history.  I hope the Pats never make it to the bowl again because I hate wasting Sundays for the ultimate loss!

F U maybe u should have played in the game! TROLL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriot-fan-74. Show patriot-fan-74's posts

[QUOTE]If you put Peyton Manning in Tom Brady's shoes, Peyton would have won every Superbowl Tom won, and Peyton would have won over Eli, period.  If the Pat's had Peyton, there would be no excuses in the pre-season about Peyton getting used to his receivers, no B.S. that I hear every year with Brady and the Pat's.  No giving up first round picks to get 7 picks that turn out to be nothing to save a dime.  Put Peyton in Brady's place, he would have more S.B vistories than anyone.  Brady can't throw the long ball and can only complete 5-10 yard passes.  Brady, nor the Pat's for that matter, can win the big game anymore!  The Pats needed one first down to win, or to not let Eli, once again, complete a hail mary 38 yard pass to keep a drive going but they did!  Eli made the pathetic play and the rest is history.  I hope the Pats never make it to the bowl again because I hate wasting Sundays for the ultimate loss!
    You must be a complete IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

I wish the Colts thought like you, maybe the Pats could trade Ocho for Reggie Wayne.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Put Peyton in Brady's shoes, all S.B. victories! : The difference was defense and special teams.   2003 - the pats mugged receivers, 2004 the pats ran for over 200 yds.  2006 Manning finally got the defensive help Brady had during his run, and the colts won.  
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

once!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

peyton won 1 in 2 sb trips
    maybe if he won both trips you would not look too much like a fool