Question about Vereen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Question about Vereen

My wife and I are driving up to Charlotte for MNF next week. I wanted to know about the Vereen situation. I really want to see him play!

Is he eligible to come back that game or does he have to wait until the Broncos game?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Question about Vereen

Week 10 is what I hear, apdy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

he is playing week 11 barring any setbacks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to apdynasty23's comment:

My wife and I are driving up to Charlotte for MNF next week. I wanted to know about the Vereen situation. I really want to see him play!

Is he eligible to come back that game or does he have to wait until the Broncos game?

Check with rkarp, he always has good info.  Don't ask Rusty, he has bad info and will probably lie to you.  But beware, if rkarp posts some info in here about Vereens situation then you can bet Rusty will counter it with bad information.  So what I am saying is go with what rkarp posts and ignore anything Rusty posts about what rkarp posts.

Does that make sense?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Check with rkarp, he always has good info.  Don't ask Rusty, he has bad info and will probably lie to you.  But beware, if rkarp posts some info in here about Vereens situation then you can bet Rusty will counter it with bad information.  So what I am saying is go with what rkarp posts and ignore anything Rusty posts about what rkarp posts.

Does that make sense?

[/QUOTE]

In that case, I would much rather just trade Vereen! haha

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Hey Apdynasty,

He is coming back on the roster that week. AS you know, unless you are one of a handful of players, there is no surefire way of knowing who they will put on the gameday roster. Though, after months of playing without a recieving back, I'd bet strongly that he will be in there. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey Apdynasty,

He is coming back on the roster that week. AS you know, unless you are one of a handful of players, there is no surefire way of knowing who they will put on the gameday roster. Though, after months of playing without a recieving back, I'd bet strongly that he will be in there. 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I'm thinking they would put him in if possible but just didn't know which week he'd be eligible to even play. That makes going to this game even more sweet.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey Apdynasty,

Thanks! I'm thinking they would put him in if possible but just didn't know which week he'd be eligible to even play. That makes going to this game even more sweet.

[/QUOTE]

Super. Enjoy the game man! Make sure to let those Carolina fans know who you are cheering for!