Question for all

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: Question for all

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to wmasschilly's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to wmasschilly's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes I do- You go to WWW. Excusemakersforpatsfans.com-You will have plenty of company since there are 31 other teams in the NFL that are experiencing injuries. it's just not the pats!

[/QUOTE]

give me a team who has lost 3 pro bowlers (mayo, wilfork, gronk) and 2 other borderline pro bowlers (kelly, vollmer) name me a team that has lsot the three anchors on D and #1 target on O and a lineman.. and we'll discuss

[/QUOTE]

Pay no attention to that bone brain Joe,  he  can't get no satisfaction  from his own team so he  has  to come here to try and compensate---besides why would Pats fans need to make excuses for the #2 seed in the conference 

[/QUOTE]

Pats ARE 2 seed?? I havent seen where they are even in playoffs yet.....

[/QUOTE]

Power of Positive thinking CC!! As of now--yes they ARE! 

[/QUOTE]

I have them losing to Ravens and beating Bills - potentially meaning Pats, Colts, and Cincy finish at 11-5. Which makes Pats 4th seed in that scenario...Going to be interesting 2 weeks

[/QUOTE]

so much for being positive

[/QUOTE]

You have them winning in Baltimore then??

[/QUOTE]

I would love for them to win in Baltimore.

[/QUOTE]

As all Pats fans would....but realist in me has the 3-4 road Pats dropping this one as its a playoff game for Baltimore.

[/QUOTE]

Pats are in every game.  The realist in me says they can win this one.

[/QUOTE]

Or lose this one.  When you win 6 games by a total of 16 points, you're as close to 4-10 as 10-4.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Which has hurt Pats worse ...  INjuries or officiating...?   consistent officiating would have produced at least 2 more wins...    Weird season for sure... but it's not over.  So let's just see if McD ,BB and Brady can put it all together next week...  Huge game.

[/QUOTE]

Waaaaaaaa!  Still refusing to account for the games that refs helped win?  Did you miss the Browns game?  How about the Saints game?  Maybe you missed the Atlanta game?  Sadly, I'm sure you are blaming Belichicks ignorance of the rules in the Jets game on the refs.  Typical Pats fan.  Sad & pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

the one time all season call in the Jets game??

no self control.........the ultimate compliment Meadowland...the Pats are in your head....you just have to continue coming on this board to comment about the Pats. Hoping something bad happens. Thank you for your support of the forum and our team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Which has hurt Pats worse ...  INjuries or officiating...?   consistent officiating would have produced at least 2 more wins...    Weird season for sure... but it's not over.  So let's just see if McD ,BB and Brady can put it all together next week...  Huge game.

[/QUOTE]

Waaaaaaaa!  Still refusing to account for the games that refs helped win?  Did you miss the Browns game?  How about the Saints game?  Maybe you missed the Atlanta game?  Sadly, I'm sure you are blaming Belichicks ignorance of the rules in the Jets game on the refs.  Typical Pats fan.  Sad & pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

So you criticize someone for someone for questioning the officials and you do the same. Going to have to start calling you Mr. Hypocrisy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Or lose this one.  When you win 6 games by a total of 16 points, you're as close to 4-10 as 10-4.

[/QUOTE]

Woulda, coulda ,shoulda... if!

Geez I feel your pain... if only Geno Smith didn't s*ck so badly the Jets might still be in the playoff hunt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

the one time all season call in the Jets game??

no self control.........the ultimate compliment Meadowland...the Pats are in your head....you just have to continue coming on this board to comment about the Pats. Hoping something bad happens. Thank you for your support of the forum and our team.

[/QUOTE]

Why do you think that is at all relevant?  Are you upset that a rule was enforced?  Are you upset that it wasn't enforced when the Pats won vs New Orleans?  Are you upset that other teams knew the rule and didn't do it like Bill coached the Pats to?  Are you equally upset with other rules that have only been flagged once this season?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Meadowlark and hayseed must have no life there in the most exciting city ( pine barrens ) in the world, got to spend their whole sad day here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Geez I feel your pain... if only Geno Smith didn't s*ck so badly the Jets might still be in the playoff hunt.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe, but what does that have to do with the NE Paper Tigers?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

3 rings buddy

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So you criticize someone for someone for questioning the officials and you do the same. Going to have to start calling you Mr. Hypocrisy.

[/QUOTE]

yaaaaaawn!  Really?  You still can't understand the difference?  God, what an idiot.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

3 rings buddy

[/QUOTE]

What does 2013 have to do with 2004 again?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't know anything about any subjective definition of paper tigers. This is what is factual. The Broncos are 11-3, the Pats are 10-4, cincy is 9-5, Indy is 9-5, KC is 11-3, Balt is 8-6, Miami is 8-6 and SD is 7-7. These teams all have a shot at the playoffs and are still alive to win the SB. It doesn't matter what moniker you want to put on them the bottom line is FACTUALLY those teams are still playing for something.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

3 rings buddy

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

same as 1968 I guess..........here is your team in a nutshell

Since 1968, the Jets have appeared in the playoffs thirteen times, and in the AFC Championship Game four times, most recently losing to the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2010.[3] However, the Jets have never returned to the Super Bowl

and you call the Pats paper tigers?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Stay hereand watch this thread  for us Meadowlark and hayseed, while the rest of us get on with life.  I know the pine barrens are boring but you could dive over to the Jersey shore for some top level intellectual enlightenment to get  some of the molasses in your brains moving.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

3 rings buddy

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Since 1968, the Jets have appeared in the playoffs thirteen times, and in the AFC Championship Game four times, most recently losing to the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2010.[3] However, the Jets have never returned to the Super Bowl

[/QUOTE]

What about their 2 division championships since the merger???

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

3 rings buddy

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I see.  You don't know what paper tiger means.  That makes sense. After all, you're an idiot.  Look it up and get back to me.  What does anything other than the 2013 Patriots have to do with the 2013 Patritos?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

here is a compliment Meadowland

A critical turning point of the rivalry took place on September 23, 2001 when Jets linebacker Mo Lewis tackled Drew Bledsoe, leaving the veteran with internal bleeding. This provided an opportunity for Tom Brady to take over as the starting quarterback and during his tenure, Brady successfully guided New England to three Super Bowl titles

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yaaaaaawn!  Really?  You still can't understand the difference?  God, what an idiot.  

[/QUOTE]

I see you missed GED class last night. Still using the terms idiot and such to try and make a point. Really, if money/means is an issue I will be more than happy to help out... everyone should have the ability to acquire a good educational foundation so that they have ability to improve their vocabualry... even Jets fans.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

3 rings buddy

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What about their 2 division championships since the merger???

[/QUOTE]

Yep, another idiot that knows that the Pats are not very good and is attempting deflection. Nice try, moron.  Stay on topic, idiot.  The 2013 Pats are not very good as shown by losing to the Jets, winning 6 games by a total of 16 points and repeated late 4th quarter defensive collapses.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I see you missed GED class last night. Still using the terms idiot and such to try and make a point. Really, if money/means is an issue I will be more than happy to help out... everyone should have the ability to acquire a good educational foundation so that they have ability to improve their vocabualry... even Jets fans.

[/QUOTE]

bla bla bla..... waaaaaa Pats lost games because of the refs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

paper tiger
    noun the nature of a person or organization that appears powerful but is actually powerless and ineffectual

sounds like your team Meadowland

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

here is a compliment Meadowland

A critical turning point of the rivalry took place on September 23, 2001 when Jets linebacker Mo Lewis tackled Drew Bledsoe, leaving the veteran with internal bleeding. This provided an opportunity for Tom Brady to take over as the starting quarterback and during his tenure, Brady successfully guided New England to three Super Bowl titles

[/QUOTE]

More sad deflection.  Though I liked Drew and was sad to hear that he almost died that day.  Regardless, you're still an idiot.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bla bla bla..... waaaaaa Pats lost games because of the refs.

[/QUOTE]

Please provide a post where i stated this. I see the GED is even more important now as reading comprhension has now become an issue for you.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]paper tiger
    noun the nature of a person or organization that appears powerful but is actually powerless and ineffectual

sounds like your team Meadowland

[/QUOTE]

Nice job.  So, you thought that the Jets appeared powerful?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your best post EVER