Question for all

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Question for all

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]paper tiger
    noun the nature of a person or organization that appears powerful but is actually powerless and ineffectual

sounds like your team Meadowland

[/QUOTE]

Nice job.  So, you thought that the Jets appeared powerful?

[/QUOTE]

actuallly ...not this year...but you did have a strong defense for a couple of years....I can compliment your team....It looked like they could turn it around....but they have failed recently....bad moves and bad management....and terrible QB selection.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Come on Meadowland..........aren't you tired of hearing of guys like

Sanchez

Geno Smith

Gerrard

being the QB's that will lead your team to victory? Rebuilding around Geno? Do you seriously believe that he will get you to the SuperBowl soon?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your best post EVER

[/QUOTE]

Glad I could entertain you. I know that is about all you can handle until you get that educational thing taken care of.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]paper tiger
    noun the nature of a person or organization that appears powerful but is actually powerless and ineffectual

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

actuallly ...not this year...but you did have a strong defense for a couple of years....I can compliment your team....It looked like they could turn it around....but they have failed recently....bad moves and bad management....and terrible QB selection.

[/QUOTE]

Who cares is you can compliment another team?  In a post about the Pats, why are you still talking about the Jets?  Defelct much?  6 wins by 16 points for a 10 win team = Paper Tiger.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your best post EVER

[/QUOTE]

Glad I could entertain you. I know that is about all you can handle until you get that educational thing taken care of.

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm, sounds just like Rusty.  All you need is to claim that you have an IQ of 150 and interned at a fortune 50 company.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Let Meadowlark be, heis happier here than he would ever be on a Jets board.. They are really sad  We deal with losses, they deal in lost seasons and decades. As you can tell by the name he's a she, , sort of an internet cross dresser.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]paper tiger

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who cares is you can compliment another team?  In a post about the Pats, why are you still talking about the Jets?  Defelct much?  6 wins by 16 points for a 10 win team = Paper Tiger.  

[/QUOTE]

1 SB win in 40 years = paper tiger

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Sanchez

Geno Smith

Gerrard

being the QB's that will lead your team to victory? Rebuilding around Geno? Do you seriously believe that he will get you to the SuperBowl soon?

[/QUOTE]

More Jet talk to cover for the Paper Tigers?  Wow!  That's just so sad.  If you'd like to talk about the Jets QB situation, you should start a new discussion.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

Sanchez

Geno Smith

Gerrard

[/QUOTE]

you didn't answer this Meadowland............truth hurts?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your best post EVER

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm, sounds just like Rusty.  All you need is to claim that you have an IQ of 150 and interned at a fortune 50 company.

[/QUOTE]

Well sorry to dissapoint you I'm about as far from Rusty as you can get... being a Brady apologist and all.

Oh and BTW i work for a small private company and only interned when I was at Northeastern many moons ago.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]paper tiger

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

1 SB win in 40 years = paper tiger

[/QUOTE]

After posting the definition of paper tiger, you post that? Wow!  Your stupidity knows no bounds.  Defect much?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

maybe you are right..........

futility        1. lack of effectiveness or success 2. lack of purpose or meaning 3.

something futile

futility = Jets ............is that better?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

maybe you are right..........

futility        1. lack of effectiveness or success 2. lack of purpose or meaning 3.

something futile

futility = Jets ............is that better?

[/QUOTE]

whatever floats your boat. Deflect much?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

hope·less /ˈhoʊplɪs/ Show Spelled

1. providing no hope ; beyond optimism or hope ; desperate

2. without hope ; despairing: 

3. impossible to accomplish, solve, resolve,

4. not able to learn or act, perform, or work as desired; inadequate for the purpose    

hopeless= Jets ..................how is that for deflecting?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Does anyone know a site that has the total number of missed games or snaps by starters (opening day or otherwise), per team,  due to injury?

There used to be a site that tracked it. I know in years past the Pats led that category a couple of times and still had good seasons. 

I was wondering if they were leading it or near the top again this season? I can't find anything.

[/QUOTE]

best one for all sports:

http://www.mangameslost.com/

[/QUOTE]

That is close but not really what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing though.

[/QUOTE]

s'alright. : ) may not be exactly what you were looking for but its definitely a cool site...lot of interesting info on all 4 sports

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The amazing and great thing about being a Pats fan is how our injury-riddled team is still well out in front of a healthier Jets team that can't get out of its own way