question from a newbie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from r-ELI-able. Show r-ELI-able's posts

question from a newbie

Hi all, I am a newbie to this NYG forum. I heard it was one of the better forums for our team. GO BLUE!

I was wondering why the folks at the Globe have not separated it out from the Patriots forum? I see of the top posts sort of a mix of Giants posts and Patriots posts with a few more ones focussing on the GMen no doubt.

Anyone have any insight into how this happened?

Any plans to separate the Giants topics fron the Patriots ones, it seems a bit confusing.

Also anyone know how I can upload my picture of Eli as my avatar?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

Re: question from a newbie

this is a pats forum. please leave now

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I think I might go to your Jets forum for awhile Rex...which one is it?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from r-ELI-able. Show r-ELI-able's posts

In response to In_BB_We_Trust's comment:
    [QUOTE]

this is a pats forum. please leave now

[/QUOTE]

How do you explain that most of the posts are about the Giants and even the one about the Sehawks running up the score and the strength of schedule topics mostly talk about the Giants?

A bunch of us are coming over from bigblueinteractive, heard this one was better.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Actually BDC has a separate forum for your interests.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/mixed-bag/100/960

Glad to Help.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from r-ELI-able. Show r-ELI-able's posts

In response to nyjoseph's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Glad to Help.

[/QUOTE]

There are none there, but many here under  'front burner'

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

In response to r-ELI-able's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to nyjoseph's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Glad to Help.

[/QUOTE]

There are none there, but many here under  'front burner'

[/QUOTE]

If you don't find what you want there it probably shows a lack of interest on that topic.  But you asked why there was no separate forum and I showed you that there is indeed a separate forum.

Glad to Help.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Really? This is what they are doing now? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

Hi all, I am a newbie to this NYG forum. I heard it was one of the better forums for our team. GO BLUE!

I was wondering why the folks at the Globe have not separated it out from the Patriots forum? I see of the top posts sort of a mix of Giants posts and Patriots posts with a few more ones focussing on the GMen no doubt.

Any plans to separate the Giants topics fron the Patriots ones, it seems a bit confusing.

[/QUOTE]

Well here is an answer from a three year vet.

GET THE ___K OUT OF HERE DUDE.....You are not fooling anybody! You guys are pathetic! 

[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Naw, the Giants talk around here is pretty lame.  Sometimes the Jets and Giants fans come over hear and they have no clue what they are talking about, they end up getting owned time and again.  It's like they have never even played the game.  I'm pretty sure they were busy playing Dungeons and Dragons instead of playing football and other sports then when they were growing up and now that they are older and come out of their parents basement they find out nobody plays that anymore.  Now they are trying to fit in and get involved in all the football chatter and they expose themselves because if you read some of their stuff you can tell they have no clue about football.

Thats why they dont split out the forums.  Its been proven time and again the half way smart Giants and Jets fans who continue to get owned finally get tired of it and leave.  The not so bright ones stick around much longer because they just don't get it.  We try to treat those ones with kid gloves, try not to be too hard on them because really, they don't know any better and we kind of feel bad for those losers, they have been picked on their whole lives.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oops, I forgot to mention, here is the Eli photo you wanted. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A new sun is breaking the horizon, a r*t@rded sun.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from r-ELI-able. Show r-ELI-able's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

GET THE ___K OUT OF HERE DUDE.....You are not fooling anybody! You guys are pathetic! 

[/QUOTE]

You sound like you are definitely on the  'Patriots' side. Looks like most of your fellow fans are quite accomodating to the Giants perspective considering they kicked you a** twice when it most mattered.

I think this is what makes this half Patriots half Giants forum exciting. Not sure  NYG forum participants would have been nice as most of you are. They would be more like you and be very weary of the growing number of big blue fans on this board.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from r-ELI-able. Show r-ELI-able's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Naw, the Giants talk around here is pretty lame.  Sometimes the Jets and Giants fans come over hear and they have no clue what they are talking about, they end up getting owned time and again.  It's like they have never even played the game.  I'm pretty sure they were busy playing Dungeons and Dragons instead of playing football and other sports then when they were growing up and now that they are older and come out of their parents basement they find out nobody plays that anymore.  Now they are trying to fit in and get involved in all the football chatter and they expose themselves because if you read some of their stuff you can tell they have no clue about football.

Thats why they dont split out the forums.  Its been proven time and again the half way smart Giants and Jets fans who continue to get owned finally get tired of it and leave.  The not so bright ones stick around much longer because they just don't get it.  We try to treat those ones with kid gloves, try not to be too hard on them because really, they don't know any better and we kind of feel bad for those losers, they have been picked on their whole lives.

[/QUOTE]

Don't think it is fans of other teams..6 of 7 topics at top of list are discussions of the Giants. This is a great place to discuss Giants football.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

First Fireman Ed now Leon jumping ship, lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You sound like you are definitely on the  'Patriots' side. Looks like most of your fellow fans are quite accomodating to the Giants perspective considering they kicked you a** twice when it most mattered.

I think this is what makes this half Patriots half Giants forum exciting. Not sure  NYG forum participants would have been nice as most of you are. They would be more like you and be very weary of the growing number of big blue fans on this board.

[/QUOTE]

Wow...you got me there! Never heard a comeback like that on this forum before (hello Jints). The problem with your little post is that everyone here knows your not a Gi Aint's fan.      Everyone knows that your one of the idiot Jets fans Hess, Weder, PhatRex, JetMangione....the list goes on and on. I find it real funny and pathetic that since the Jets got a victory today one of you fairweather fans create another account and pose as a Gi Aint's fan. The again...if my team was on a 43 year drought...maybe I would do the same thing...Naw I have too much self respect. Enjoy year 44 loser.

You also forgot the r and the fact that I never played a single down for the New England Patriots.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from r-ELI-able. Show r-ELI-able's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow...you got me there! Never heard a comeback like that on this forum before (hello Jints). The problem with your little post is that everyone here knows your not a Gi Aint's fan.      Everyone knows that your one of the idiot Jets fans Hess, Weder, PhatRex, JetMangione....the list goes on and on. I find it real funny and pathetic that since the Jets got a victory today one of you fairweather fans create another account and pose as a Gi Aint's fan. The again...if my team was on a 43 year drought...maybe I would do the same thing...Naw I have too much self respect. Enjoy year 44 loser.

You also forgot the r and the fact that I never played a single down for the New England Patriots.

[/QUOTE]

Like I said, unlike my fellow NY fans, among Pats fans you are the exception. The rest of them seem to have accepted this shared NYG - Pats forum really well and seem to really embrace this Jints fellow. The blue forums I've been in a Patriots fan would get completely ignored. New England hospitality!

Enough of this..lets talk Giants!

Whadda think the chances Nicks knee holds up the rest of the season? Think they should bench him for a few games?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

\

[/QUOTE]

rusty we all know its you get out of here comeon now...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Like I said, unlike my fellow NY fans, among Pats fans you are the exception. The rest of them seem to have accepted this shared NYG - Pats forum really well and seem to really embrace this Jints fellow. The blue forums I've been in a Patriots fan would get completely ignored. New England hospitality!

Enough of this..lets talk Giants!

Whadda think the chances Nicks knee holds up the rest of the season? Think they should bench him for a few games?

[/QUOTE]

Lets tawk history. Will the Jets win another Superbowl in our lifetime? Will they continue to be in the dawg house of the AFC East? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from r-ELI-able. Show r-ELI-able's posts

Well, this forum stinks for Giants talk.

I looked into it a bit more an there seems to be quite a bit of talk about the Giants but there is only one fan named Jints talking with a bunch of Patriots fans. My friend who recommended this site was full of S***.

Guess I was thrown off by the shear volume of posts and talk about the Giants where it has been mostly generated by Giant obsessed Pats fans. Sorry, I want to be on a forum with real Giants fans (more than one).

Well I will leave you alone Jints to harvest all this respect and awe for yourself. When you get tired of this there are much better forums for  'Jints'?  talk.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

Well, this forum stinks for Giants talk.

I looked into it a bit more an there seems to be quite a bit of talk about the Giants but there is only one fan named Jints talking with a bunch of Patriots fans. My friend who recommended this site was full of S***.

Guess I was thrown off by the shear volume of posts and talk about the Giants where it has been mostly generated by Giant obsessed Pats fans. Sorry, I want to be on a forum with real Giants fans (more than one).

Well I will leave you alone Jints to harvest all this respect and awe for yourself. When you get tired of this there are much better forums for  'Jints'?  talk.

[/QUOTE]

That's real funny coming from a Gi Aint's fan on a Patriots forum. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Giants kicked the Pats azz twice in the Super Bowl? Really? Which Super Bowls did you watch? In 2007, I saw a circus catch from a newb who isn't even in the NFL anymore, win the game and then in 2011 I saw a well-fought game that the Giants ended up winning with 57 seconds on the clock.  I'd hardly classify those as 'azz-kickings.'

If I were a Jints fan, I'd gladly accept the 2 rings modestly and not go over the ledge with arrogance considering the whole world saw how much of a fluke 07 was and how a Gronk-less Patriots team in 11 was extremely vulnerable.  Get over yourself, turd.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Giants kicked the Pats azz twice in the Super Bowl? Really? Which Super Bowls did you watch? In 2007, I saw a circus catch from a newb who isn't even in the NFL anymore, win the game and then in 2011 I saw a well-fought game that the Giants ended up winning with 57 seconds on the clock.  I'd hardly classify those as 'azz-kickings.'

If I were a Jints fan, I'd gladly accept the 2 rings modestly and not go over the ledge with arrogance considering the whole world saw how much of a fluke 07 was and how a Gronk-less Patriots team in 11 was extremely vulnerable.  Get over yourself, turd.

[/QUOTE]

You ask too much. No Giants fan will ever do that, or will ever admit the blind luck that helped them accomplish it. Never.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You ask too much. No Giants fan will ever do that, or will ever admit the blind luck that helped them accomplish it. Never.

[/QUOTE]

why should we? we beat you twice fair and square and in the regular season and in the pre-season too....please we held u guys to 0 pts at half time-first time in 20 years- and 3 points after 3 quarters WITH Gronk in YOUR stadium so what makes you think we couldn't do it in the SB? and stop the tyree crap we murdered brady and held ur record breaking O to 14 whole points, 7 for 57:30 so please...ur D gave up FOUR third and longs on that last drive in 07 and only one was the tyree play

sorry if u turkeys can push it in everyone else's face then Giants fans can stick it in yours

If I were a pats fan like u Irish i would clam up until you actually beat the Giants-IF it ever happens

[/QUOTE]

Push it in everyone else's face?  Does your thick skull ever ponder that the reason for all of the 'homerism' (as you so eloquently call it) is because umm, IDK, YOU'RE ON A FREAKING PATRIOTS FORUM?  Seriously, did you have any friends as a kid?  Were you that kid at lunch that always tried to sit with people, but yet whenever you did, they would get up and leave?  Is this why you're always striving for attention?

It's so annoying and hypocritical for you to even be on these boards.  You've stated, on numerous occasions, that you have NEVER been arrogant or bragged about the Giants beating the Patriots. LOL like honestly, are you this dumb, ignorant, or just disingenuous?  Which is it?  All you do here at BDC is comment on every thread spewing garbage, being 'devil's advocate' and saying the most childish remarks like "Eli-2 Tom -0 :) :) hehe."  

Seriously, do us all a favor and either get a job, or a girlfriend, or if you're REALLY feeling gutsy, BOTH!  Honest question, do you have either?