Quinton Patton or Da'Rick Rodgers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

Quinton Patton or Da'Rick Rodgers

I BB picks another WR who would be a better fit? I like Quinton Patton.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Quinton Patton or Da'Rick Rodgers

i would be thrilled with either one! The question is if you have Jesse Williams along with both of these two, who do you pick?? Double dip at WR or DL help?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

I'll say another WR.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I highlighted in the draft thread that (assuming we stay where we are with the 4th rounder) i'd love Jesse Williams, Da'Rick Rogers, Quinton Patton, or Barret Jones (OL). If they go with WR, i'd be ok with Swope, but i'd prefer Rogers or Patton.

Of course, you never know with BB lol.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

it would be nice to see them get both, maybe one of them will mysteriously slide to the 7th round and the pats grab em.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Da'Rick.... if he wasn't such a tool he would have been the best receiver on the Tennesee Vols, considering Hunter and Patterson were there that's not a small thing.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from braunzy. Show braunzy's posts

I was doing a google search to see why Patton hadn't been drated yet, and I came across an article about how he was a very annoying teamate. Not a bad kid, just very talkative and someone you would want to just tell to shut up.  I've worked with people like that, and if it's true, I may want to pass on a guy like him!

Would like for the Pats to grab another Wide out, I also think they have a need for interior o-line depth so Jones may be a good pick.  I REALLY like Lattimore, and think he would be worth a gamble.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

braunzy I totally agree with you on Lattimore. I want Dar'ick Rogers or Lattimore.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

what about Okafor?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from braunzy. Show braunzy's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

braunzy I totally agree with you on Lattimore. I want Dar'ick Rogers or Lattimore.

Yeah watching Lattimore, gives me chills. I think he could be special.

Of course I can't assess his knee, so my opinion doesn't matter, but with or without this 4th round pick the Pats will be a superbowl contender the next few years regardless and the chances of a 4th rounder actually starting a game this year are pretty slim in my opinion (unless it is a WR or a guard) so why not take a gamble.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Da'Rick, no doubt. As Wozzy said, he'd have been Tennessee's best WR this year if he hadn't left.

Patton may be a bit more polished at this point, but he has pretty much reached his potential, while Da'Rick has the athletic ability of a Wallace/Moss, etc. Not saying he's that good yet, and he'll take time to develop, but he has the potential. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Josh Boyce! The next Andquon Boldin with speed too burn! One of the top 3 cone times for WR's in this class 6.68! Strong as a bull,5'11 3/4. This dude is a monster looking for a place too happen!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

Josh Boyce! The next Andquon Boldin with speed too burn! One of the top 3 cone times for WR's in this class 6.68! Strong as a bull,5'11 3/4. This dude is a monster looking for a place too happen!!

Amen. The guy reminds me of Anquan Boldin with speed. Very impressive.

Definitely prefer him to Da'Rick... he adds physicality and ability to fight a DB for the ball, something Da'Rick wasn't too great at.