Raiders Record Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpeat. Show soxpeat's posts

Raiders Record Tracker

Well the season is under way, and not quite as important as the Patriots winning games is the Raiders losing games, seeing as we own there #1 pick.  Here's hoping the Raiders go 0-16.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: Raiders Record Tracker

0-1 so far got spanked good by the Titans 38-13

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpeat. Show soxpeat's posts

Yup, Raiders lose big and are now 0-1.  Half the teams will be 0-1 after this week.  Hopefully, the Raiders keep losing and losing big.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I really don't get why people thought Jason Campbell was going to make them so much better.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Carolina also lost today. We have their 2nd Rounder.

Raiders play the Rams next week. Bradford is gonna be good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Don't forget the Carolina Panthers tracker too.....the Patriots have their 2nd round pick in the 2011 draft.....Panthers  0-1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

i thought the nfc west was worse than the afc west, but after today's sea game, it does not look like oak will roll over the nfc west. seattle just killed the 49ers, which i still believe is a significantly better team than oak. i am counting on them losing to these two teams.

oak's match in the nfc west is ari. ari is adjusting to warner's retirement, but could still improve by the time they meet oak. that would be a 50-50 match up.

on the afc west: i do not think denver is as bad as they played today. mcdaniels will find a way. that means oak will lose to den and sd. as for kc, oak has the slight advantage.

it's looking good folks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Because he had sucked for so many offensive coordinators

In Response to Re: Raiders Record Tracker:
    [QUOTE]I really don't get why people thought Jason Campbell was going to make them so much better.
    Posted by FishTaco64[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

As far as I care, the Oakland game was pretty much over when the score was 6-31.  Oakland didn't bother to show up.

They underperformed their #30 rating today, and they're going back to #31 next week with approximately a 3.2 victories out of 16 rating.  Saint Louis is thundering ahead to a 5.2 rating at position #30 next week.  Go Rams!  Oakland's big competition for that #1 draft position, Detroit, was formidable today.  Laying down and getting well-stomped by Cleveland is a tough act to beat.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpeat. Show soxpeat's posts

Well the Raiders won't go 0-16, but they only beat the lowly Rams by 2 at home.  I don't see them winning more than 5 games.  High draft pick is still looking good.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I really don't get why people thought Jason Campbell was going to make them so much better

He sure looked good when he flattened Brady.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpeat. Show soxpeat's posts

Nice to see the Raiders lose this week.  I thought they were going to somehow beat the Cardinals on Sunday.  So a 1-2 record for the Raiders, meaning a high draft pick (top 3 hopefully) is looking alright.

Hopefully, the Texans take care of business in Oakland in week 4.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Clausen may not make it through a dozen huddles with Steve Smith

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Raiders Record Tracker:
    [QUOTE]Texans take care of business in Oakland in week 4.
    Posted by soxpeat[/QUOTE]

oh, i think they will. to be honest the raydas shouldn't win another game all year unless the team they play has a complete breakdown

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpeat. Show soxpeat's posts

Raiders lose to the Texans to go to 1-3.  First round draft pick loooking like a top 5 selection at this point and hopefully higher.

San Diego should lay a pounding on them next week too.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpeat. Show soxpeat's posts

Raiders beating San Diego this week really hurts.  At 2-3 and playing San Francisco this week, they could easily move up to .500.  Now, I'm thinking the draft pick may be betwen 7 and 10.  Let's hope they start losing again.

Teams like Buffalo and Carolina are clearly worse than the Raiders.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpeat. Show soxpeat's posts

Raiders lost this week to San Fran, leaving them with a 2-4 record.  They play at Denver this week and won't beat them.

A high draft pick is looking really good.  I'd say top 6 at this point.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

They'll win 7-8 games, so where ever that put's us it still should be pretty good, and if a rookie salary cap is inplace we may just use that pick...as I said that last statement BB would probably find "value" to trade down anyways, but that trade down approach seems to be paying off big this year. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpeat. Show soxpeat's posts

I don't think they'll win 7 or 8.  I think 4 to 6 may be more accurate for the Raiders.  I really don't think they are that good.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Let's call it 5 then....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-dude. Show The-dude's posts

takin a look at the Raiders remaining schedule (Yahoo Sports), 3 or 4 more wins looks about right. that's 5 or 6 wins for the Raiders this season:

Sun 10/24Denver Broncos at Denver4:15 pm
    Sun 10/31Seattle Seahawks Seattle 4:15 pm
    Sun 11/7Kansas City Chiefs Kansas City 4:15 pm
    Bye
    Sun 11/21Pittsburgh Steelers at Pittsburgh 1:00 pm
    Sun 11/28Miami Dolphins Miami4:05 pm
    Sun 12/5San Diego Chargers at San Diego 4:05 pm
    Sun 12/12Jacksonville Jaguars at Jacksonville  1:00 pm
    Sun 12/19Denver Broncos Denver  4:15 pm
    Sun 12/26Indianapolis Colts Indianapolis 4:05 pm
    Sun 1/2Kansas City Chiefs at Kansas City 1:00 pm

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

They coud get swept from here on out

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

I am thinking 7 wins for them, if were lucky maybe 6.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpeat. Show soxpeat's posts

Nice to see the Raiders finally lose a game.  Next week, they play the Dolphins.  It is really difficult cheering for the Dolphins, but I don't think they'll be a factor in the AFC East even if they do win.  I guess I say, "Go Dolphins".