Raiders sent 5-day letter to Richard Seymour today.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from angel3781. Show angel3781's posts

Raiders sent 5-day letter to Richard Seymour today.

This is from Rotoworld.com

Report: Raiders send 5-day letter to Seymour 
    The Raiders have reportedly sent a "five-day" letter to Richard Seymour, informing him that he's a candidate for the roster/suspended list.
    The five-day letter means Oakland will not attempt to void the trade, so Seymour will either join the Raiders or sit out the season. The Raiders aren't obligated to place Seymour on the roster/suspended list, but the letter warns of the possibility. The ball is now in Seymour's court. Sep. 10 - 7:25 pm et
    Source: Bay Area Comcast Sports Net

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fenwayfaith. Show Fenwayfaith's posts

Re: Raiders sent 5-day letter to Richard Seymour today.

Good stuff, at least we know where we stand and if and when it does come to this, how stupid the Raiders are and look.  Although, I wonder if the Raiders had dialogue with the Pats regarding either speaking to Seymour directly or indirectly regarding his level of interest in wearing the Black & Silver.  When the dust settles, I think it just goes to show any high profile player not wanting to be dealt to Oakland.  I can't say I blame him to a point, going from the best franchise to the worst, wife & kids being uprooted (maybe)...Maybe the Raiders will pony up the Brinks truck.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Re: Raiders sent 5-day letter to Richard Seymour today.

The only thing exposed here is what a complete and total @$$hole $eymour is, was and always will be.  F him.  F'in dirt bag.